• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Slate Version

What do you think of this game?

• Brilliant

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Good

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Could be better

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Not very good

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
  • Wel i'm still kinda trying to do that on psp :D but i will post an updated one a.s.a.p

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Verson? O.O did he do any spell checking before he gave this to you?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Well no wonder cause this is prtty much Pokemon Shadow and Pokemon Shadow was a fun game.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Daegon said to stay on topic that whole issue has been resolved so if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • umbreon, darkmage ended that argument a while ago. Dont bring it back up it was solved like daegon said keep on topic. On topic means talking about the progress of the game!

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I played Pokemon Shadow demo,in fact I got the prize in my sig there(Pokemon Shadow forums),if you go there and look you will see that they are now using a different CBS,so STFU(Shut the f_ _ _ up!)!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • DarkPegasus said:
    I played Pokemon Shadow demo,in fact I got the prize in my sig there(Pokemon Shadow forums),if you go there and look you will see that they are now using a different CBS,so STFU(Shut the f_ _ _ up!)!
    *sigh* the evidence is there for all to see. Cigarette's opened up Pokemon Shadow in RM2K and changed everything but the battle system. The use of Leech Life was really the give away as Krazy didn't programme that for public use, and if you don't believe me look at the imported files, you'll see Pokemon Shadow's title screen as well as every other resource used by pkmn310 in Pokemon Slate.

Anyway, that's in the past now. The title screen looks nice but to me it seems to be missing something, maybe a Pokemon sprite or something but it just seems a bit too dark.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    DarkPegasus said:
    I know that this is of topic but Phoenix I wanted to ask you how many new Pokemons have you(your team)made?(sprites)

You should've just asked that in the Hidden Depths forum so that this thread wouldn't have to go OT.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • DarkPegasus - I think about 25 have been sprited completely (front, back and mini) with around 45 concept sketched. But SaintBeast may have done a few more by now.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    DarkPegasus - I think about 25 have been sprited completely (front, back and mini) with around 45 concept sketched. But SaintBeast may have done a few more by now.
    Funny its you and umbreon that keep spamming in my topic stay on topic *reports*
    Any way i need the first gym leader he uses rock pokemon if you want to be him post a:
    Character set
    Battle sprite
    Pokemon he will use
    Attacks the pokemon will use what they will say
    if you want to design a badge you can
    Cya
    Cigarettes

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Please refrain from going off-topic, phoenix and darkpegasus.

Back