• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sliver Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
Years
  • Info
    I'm new to pokecommunity,But i thought up this before i came.I just need alot of help with it thats all!
    Story
    This is based on the movie Pokemon 2000. Same charecters and pokemon.If you chose girl you're misty, if boy, ash.Only difference is you're chosen one, doesn't matter if boy or girl.Flute music is there too.
    Not in develiment yet doe.Need lots of help with sricpt and events and what not. I'm good with mapping doe.Help with sprites is appreiciatted and needed. Music too.
    Screenshots
    Coming Soon!
    Banners
    coming soon
    Remake of Pokemon Fire red

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Info
    I'm new to pokecommunity,But i thought up this before i came.I just need alot of help with it thats all!
    Story
    This is based on the movie Pokemon 2000. Same charecters and pokemon.If you chose girl you're misty, if boy, ash.Only difference is you're chosen one, doesn't matter if boy or girl.Flute music is there too.
    Not in develiment yet doe.Need lots of help with sricpt and events and what not. I'm good with mapping doe.Help with sprites is appreiciatted and needed. Music too.
    Screenshots
    Coming Soon!
    Banners
    coming soon
    Remake of Pokemon Fire red

I did a css page thread for you and edited your words. This is a token to a new user. ^^

Poke Silver Wing
    Information
    I'm new to PC and thought of this very puzzling idea.
    Story
    Based on Poke2000. You play as Misty or Ash. You're both the chosen one, and need to figure out a puzzle.
    Items such as the melody flute will be included. Plus the story wont be boring as the movie. I'm going to add some spicyness to the hack.

Screenshots
    None atm.

Banners
    None.

Credits
    None. I need help! Please I need a mapper, scripter.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Rules. Read them.

You really shouldn't have made a thread for this. I'm not trying to be mean. Theres just... nothing going for this hack right now. Call me cynical but I can see this hack being canceled within a week tops.

You need to spend more time developing your ideas and working on the basics of hacking (mapping and scripting) before tou attempt to make a hack. Experiment. Its the best way to learn.

Ryousha

Years
  • Rules. Read them.

You really shouldn't have made a thread for this. I'm not trying to be mean. Theres just... nothing going for this hack right now. Call me cynical but I can see this hack being canceled within a week tops.

You need to spend more time developing your ideas and working on the basics of hacking (mapping and scripting) before tou attempt to make a hack. Experiment. Its the best way to learn.

Your going to become the "Zero Requiem" if you act negative XD.

It's a development thread. Like me, when i was a nub i just post the thread here and dont do any work for like 3 weeks. Then update it when i learned how to use these things called "tools". :\

Ryousha

Years
  • I'm working on maps right now.

I could help you. I usually never give anybody this offer. Mainly cause im busy. My Mapping is better than average though not as excellent due to memory loss on how to do intuitive apitude to steal other people's mapping skill.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Don't revive month old threads. Especially to say something like that.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back