• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    I keep hearing all these rumours of Pokemon Snap 2,

Can someone confirm this or anything?
    The concept of it made me pumped, but I doubt it.

Regardless I'd like to hear some opinions and whatnot.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • It's the first I've heard about it.

Well no one can really tell, a rumor went around before about a Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness 2, this happened because a new Pokemon Wii game is in development. However nothing about a Pokemon Snap 2 has been revealed.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Turns out what I'd seen were some 'shopped shots of pokemon stadium 2, I believe.

But I still can't look past Pokemon Snap as being the best spin off game.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I haven't heard anything about a sequel the awesome Pokemon Snap. It would be a lovely game though. They could use the 3D on the 3DS and make it look amazing. A hint maybe that in the Pokemon Black and White anime how Trip (Shooti) takes lots of photos. Anyway if they make one, I will surely buy it.

Years
  • This is probably a rumor, same as the XD remake (or sequel, whichever). It would be awesome to see another Snap game, the spin-off games lately haven't been satisfying. Tbh, I hated both Pokemon Dungeon and Rangers.

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
    Years
  • I haven't heard about it. I think it's just a rumor. I don't think there will be a sequel, as the original Pokemon Snap was released in 1999. Huh... I like Pokemon Snap.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I never heard of these such rumors. I hope that they do not come out with a second one because I didn't like the first one and as much as I tried to get into the game, it just didn't sink in for me

:t354:TG

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Please don't revive threads that are over a month old. -snaps a picture-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back