• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap for N64

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    :D I was actually playing this last week, and my friend and I got all nostalgic, while our other friend got all angry at us for playing all the way to the cave. xD

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    I still love/own this game. Who remembers Hey You, Pikachu? HYP was extremely fun, considering it had an actual story line.

I never owned Hey You, Pikachu but I know someone who did but his Mic was broken but other then that it was a AMAZING game I think they should make Hey You,Pokemon! where you can get some pokemon play mini games and stuff with them. I would like that better then Runpa Carnival!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Oh man, good times. It would stress me out when I had to throw apples and snap all quick-like to capture certain pokemon. I remember feeling so observant when I discovered the distant Lapras.

Gabrieldudenas

Is dazzled by shinies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    That was one of the best N64 games. Good times... It definitely needs a sequel, with 4th gen pokemons, new places...

Years
    i just got a nintendo 64 online. i re-ordered my old faves.
    pokemon stadium 1 + 2...
    mario kart 64
    super mario 64
    ocarina of time

i was debating weather i should try pokemon snap, pokemon puzzle, and hey you pikachu...
    seeing how its mostly positive feed back. i think i will order them now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I got all of the pokemon and then competed with my brother for who could get the most points. It was fun.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Aww, I loved this game so much. :( I always played my cousin's, though, so I don't own it.

I always had fun figuring out all the little tricks you could do to get a better picture, like luring Pikachu to the surfboard. :D I also remember being really excited over getting a good shot of Mew. I might consider getting this if I ever give in and buy a Wii, for nostalgic purposes. :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Man... This game. Whenever my brother would see me playing it, he told me it was a waste of my money to just buy a game where I take pictures of monsters.

But this game took me forever to beat.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    That game was awesome i always liked to explore caves and look for hidden stuff XD
    what was the big mystery in that game i remember there was one

Back