• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    do you think they should make a second one with the second third and fourth grenerations

BrockRocks

Banned
    Years
    I remember that game... My freind owned it and we used to play it all the time. They should make a new one and make it way harder.

darkdrago700

Champion
    Years
    Snap is so awesome!!!!!!!!
    It would be really cool to move regirock, regice, and registeel into some special rock thing and finally snap a pic of regigigas

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    that would be awesome! When I first got snap when I was 8 that was all I could play fo rweeks it was sooooooooo fun.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yeah it would be a fun Wii game but I also wouldn't mind one for DS either.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Wether it was for Wii or DS it would be cool if there was a in game high score board that you could access over wi-fi.

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    it would be amazing if they made a remade pokemon snap for the wiii

Years
    I did enjoy snap for a small amount of time; but the issue with snap is it is too short of a game. It can be beaten in a small amount of time, which inevitably makes a player lose interest in it.

Now, if they were going to commit to making a Pokemon Snap 2, it would need to have many story lines and places to "snap" Pokemon. Such as, if you obtain a picture of Deoxys you can go to this new land which has 5 sub areas in it with new pokemon.

Just an idea of course, but I think that in the long run this would make the game much more interesting and enjoyable.

TheReignOverhead

The Reign Overhead
    Years
    Pokemon Snap 2! Absolutely great idea! If I owned a Wii, I'd buy it.

Imagine: New, expanded levevls where you can walk, run and bike around taking pictures of Pokemon numbers one through four hundred something... Amazing idea!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    yeah a free platform game would be cool, with an underwater level, the zero 1 turns into a submarine.

And if you get too close they run away

Years
    Too gimmicky for me really...plus, just taking photos of Pokemon wasn't really something I could click with when I played it..

not one of the better Pokemon spin offs

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    why is there so many hoax's about snap, here's what i heard

Ivysaur
    Venusaur
    Wartortle
    Blastoise
    Golduck
    Mewtwo

And what extra pokemon were in the beta version

Ekans...