• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon snap

Chatot

Chatot used Chatter!
    Years
    I think Pokemon Snap was one of the first games I played for the Nintendo 64. I remember I always enjoyed the Volcano, I think it was called, but I haven't played in ages, so I'm brain dead.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I remember that by the time I had the chance to play it, they didn't have those sticker machines in Blockbusters anymore... so disappointing.

I borrowed a copy from my friend a couple months ago, and it was way shorter than I remembered. Took 3 hours start to finish. I was pretty retarded at video games as a kid, though.

My Pokémon Ranch has a picture-taking function, so I don't see why they shouldn't make a newer, longer game for Wii with all the tons of new Pokés that have since been introduced.

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
    This game was a Revolution to Pokemon. Now we need a Pokemon Snap 2 for the Wii (Drools)
    OMG that would be epic <3

I'm kind of shocked they didn't make a sequal :(

It was amazing <3 <3

Years
    I've never played this on N64 but I have recently found a ROM and played it on Project64. It looks good but there a few downsides what could have been improved:

- All 151 original Pokemon should be in the game

- Todd should have more freedom to move about instead of being confined to that vehicle

- The levels should be made much larger

- More levels should be made

Years
    Pokemon Snap still has legendary status among my friends. It's still fun to pick it up and beat it again (because it doesn't take that long.)

I don't think it could meet the standards that the people who once played it would have for it now. It was, and probably will remain, a one-hit-wonder.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I think it would be awesome if Nintendo made another one for the Wii or the DS or any system like that. I almost forgot about the game until I saw this board.

My friend had Pokemon Snap and I'd play it every time I went to his house. I totally Pwn'd it in a day each time, too. It was awesome.

I think if they made a new one, it would last longer. Because there's more Pokemon now.

DarknessPokemon

Did I scare you?
    Years
    That game was awesome. I hope Nintendo would make another one. They should make it like a first person shooter where you control the cameraman and shoot pics of various Pokemon. There could also be a mission system, where you get a assignment to take a snapshot of specific Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    the game was freaking awesome. I didn't get a around to playing it much but when I did it was awesome.

Years
    Well, my Amazon order finally came, and among it all was a brand-new, factory sealed copy of Pokemon Snap. The best part of it all was it only costed me $15. Seriously. Most sealed boxes of N64 games are in the $200-400 range, but I stumbled upon this for only $15.

I could have bought Snap on the VC, but I preferred to go this route. I lost the game years ago, and wanted to re-buy it for my N64 collection, so why not buy a brand new copy? All these years later, this game is still as fun as ever.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    OMG that would be epic <3

I'm kind of shocked they didn't make a sequal :(

It was amazing <3 <3

I agree, I mean they even made a sequel to Pinball!, and with the Wii it would be so much fun! Using the Wii mote to point your lens sounds like it would just be awesome....

The Game was short, but there were alot of extra stuff you can try to pull off in the game, amazing reply value as well, I mean you might only have beat it in three hours, but it doesn't mean your not going to pick it up a couple months later and do it again.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    That game was awesome. x3 Even though it's so short, it's fun to replay. I love photography and stuff, so I thought it was a great game.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    was the highest score for a mew pic 10k or 11k points?

Back