• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • Alright so I see alot of things on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but what about the N64 Games like Pokemon Stadium? I'm Starting to think that you guys don't appreciate the simplistic days when there were just 151.

Or maybe you do...

The point is I wanted to talk about good ol' Pokemon Snap!

I have an N64 and I wanted to know what your guys favorite scene from Pokemon Snap was, and which one you had the hardest time getting a Picture of.

My Favorite scene is the Charmander scene. Now for those of you who don't know, you get stopped by an egg (don't ask) and then you see 2 or 3 charmanders. After throwing them an apple they call their little Charmander buddies and then they all want some food. Occasionally you would see them throw their heads to the sky and yell "Char!" It had to be the cutest thing ever.

The hardest thing to take a picture of was most definetly Gyarados. I must have spent 45 minutes trying to get 2 pictures. You had to hit magikarp into a mankey who would then kick and you would later see it evolve if done right.

Anyways enough blabbing from me. What was you favorite scene and hardest picture from Pokemon Snap?

Years
  • This is quite a good game, but was a bit dissapointed that not all 151 original Pokemon are in this game and only about 50 or so can be seen. This would have been a fantastic game had it featured all 151 and maybe they could have made a G/S sequel with 251 Pokemon, that would have been awesome.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I have this on my Wii, and I have played too many times through :D

There's no thread because Snap threads get 30 days old in a little time. No one is taking care of keeping it alive.

Green20

Nomad
    Years
  • I loved this game...I always loved when you got scyther to come out of the grass in the first stage...but my favorite scene was the charmanders, I remeber taking a picture of them and I didn't see it at first but they were using ember...oh the good ol' days

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I bought my dad an N64 bundle for Christmas that came with Pokémon Snap and Stadium. I keep waiting for him to get flu so I can hijack it from him because I have fond memories of playing Snap with my cousins whenever they bought their N64 down from London. >_>;;;

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • The jigglypuff at the end of the cave...I recall them being hard.... aside from Mew of course. Mew was too evil for my 8-10 ((somewhere around there)) mind. 8(

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    I really like my pictures of articuno. They are beautyfull.

candiipup

Evil hex puppy of DOOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2010
    Aww i loved this game so much! It's one of the games that made me love my N64 even more. i have it for the Wii but nothing beats the N64 controls.

I think they need to remake this game... better, where you can walk around and more pokemon! Don't get me wrong, the track is nice and challenging. But walking around would present it's challenges too! Like getting eaten. That would be a fun minigame.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • I love getting pictures of the Charmander! It's especially fun to make them dance with the Poké Flute. If you do it right, the picture makes them look like zombie-Charmander!
    As for the hardest part, getting the two Pikachu on the tree stumps in the first stage was always difficult for me. And I still have yet to get a decent shot of Mew.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • As for the hardest part, getting the two Pikachu on the tree stumps in the first stage was always difficult for me. And I still have yet to get a decent shot of Mew.

the two Pikachu on the tree stumps in the first stage was always difficult for me. And I still have yet to get a decent shot of Mew.

first stage was always difficult for me. And I still have yet to get a decent shot of Mew.

And I still have yet to get a decent shot of Mew.

OMGGGGG IT'S EVIL TO YOU TOOOOOOO?? :cer_disbelief:

I recall as a kid thinking I was the only one who wouldn't have a picture of Mew so I played it for like 2 whole weekends.

KopaKura

Soul searcher
    Years
  • I got pictures of all of them pretty easy. xD But I'd play Snap non-stop. I can't believe I sold my N64 version though. D:!

What was the bit that you had to take pictures of some random lights on a wall and they'll come out looking like a Pokémon...? Or something like that. Not the Pinsir wall but something else. That always creeped me out. Haha. Man, I haven't played this game in so long.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • I used to throw pester balls at Pikachu to make him unhappy. >]

Did that too xD Pikaaaaa ~

I love that game so much xD I used to rent it when I was young, then I bought it for the virtual console when it came out.

Ahh, I would love it so much if they did a remake xD

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I want to say thanks for all the comments! I didn't think It would get this far. I have a couple things to say.

CANDIIPUP! Awesome Idea. That would be cool for DS. I think you should make it to where if you got too close they ran, sorta like Safari Zone. Or maybe it could be where you could freely walk a trail, but you had to stay on it.

KIMICATDEMON I have nothing bad to say about you. I want to say that I think your signature's Pokemon matches your personality. Female Pikachu's make me think of friendly outgoing people with alot of charisma. I am friending you because of this. (You also remind me of a Wigglytuff)

KOPAKURA I am not mad at you. But I am not happy with you. If you like the game as much as you do, how can you not remember one of the coolest "Signs" in the game. If you still can't remember, maybe this will jog your mind. The constellation in the cave. When you take a picture you get a MEWTWO!!! How can you claim to like it so much but not remember one of the most important pictures? I'm sorry I shouldn't get this mad but still.

Anyways thanks again for commenting!

KopaKura

Soul searcher
    Years
  • KOPAKURA I am not mad at you. But I am not happy with you. If you like the game as much as you do, how can you not remember one of the coolest "Signs" in the game. If you still can't remember, maybe this will jog your mind. The constellation in the cave. When you take a picture you get a MEWTWO!!! How can you claim to like it so much but not remember one of the most important pictures? I'm sorry I shouldn't get this mad but still.

|: I'm sorry that I haven't played this game since I was seven. Ten years is a long time to remember one small detail in a game. Important detail or not, I've played every single Pokémon game, that's a lot of important details to remember.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back