• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowfall

Davey-kun

Banned
Years
  • While Pokemon Time Warp is being developed, I will be working on a hack called Pokemon Snowfall, it will be a hack of Emerald. it will have a new storyline, there are two teams of course, but they are both evil. they work seperatly but then near the end join together, and then release the legendary Ice pokemon. The ice pokemons name will be reavealed when i reveal its sprite.There will be all new events and new pokemon, which will all be customs. i have put the silouehts of the starters and Ice legendary. And there is also going to be two new relatives of Latias and latios, ther names are lotius and lietieis. i will attach pictires of them when they are done.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Sweetie, if you're making a ROM hack, you should make the hack before you make the thread.

Please post screenshots, or some sign of the ROM acutally getting hacked, or this thread might get locked.

Well good luckie.

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • I will be posting the first town sometime today, anyway. heres something to keep you interested. 1st starter shown.

(all sprites will be made by me)

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hhhmmm....very interesting. Which version of emerald are u hacking? Japanese or English? Good luck.

~Newten5~

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • sorry nfor not updating lately, i am on holiday in greece...WOOT! sorry....anyway, i am coming home tonight, so expect some upodatews tommorow.

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    okay, cant wait for news

nice tribal pokemon btw so why not call it Pokemon Tribal Snow instead?

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • k, i wish i posted a beta now, cus im downloadin vba and stuf so i can carry on ere. im in a internet cafe btw. this is now called pokemon treibal snow due to publkic demand, :P

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • cheers guys, yeh, i havnt got that many comments on my startrers, apart from they look tribal. they are my first ever scratch sprites.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • The sprites look great and so does the hack are you going to be putting new gym leaders if so can I be one?

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • i suppose so, heres a form to fill in.

Name:
    Gym to replace:
    Pokemon:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Traner sprite: (attach please)

Back