• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snowy Darkness

UltimatePKMNTrainer9999

You can call me Dark Fire
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Hello and welcome to the world of:

Pokemon Snowy Darkness

Hack Of: Pokemon Emerald (U)
    Rom Code: BPEE

Hi, my name is Dark Flare and I'm in the progress of making my game known as Pokemon Snowy Darkness. This is my very first game so right now I'm in the progress of looking for a Scripter, A Pokemon Spriter, a Map Reviser.

The Story

3 billion years ago the world was created with it the Pokemon who oversaw the Heavens was also born, Arceus. 2.5 billion yrs. later Arceus even after creating the greater Protecters and Builders of the world he saw it neededs more balance. So to Couteract with Darkrai's dark powers he created the pokemon of almighty light, ExquetoDialga.

250 million years later: after humans started showing up in the world. ExquetoDialga saw the darkness within the humans, but he could do nothing to stop it. Eventually his body could not hold up to the darkness and slowly it started to take over him. His body became more sharp, more dark and deadly. He evolved/transformed into ExoDialga. For 10M yrs. the humans fought against ExoDialga but the battle seemed endless. ExoDialga created more deadly "Lords", they became known as the 9 Lords of Darkness. Dregice (The Dark Glacier), Dregirock (The Ominous Mountain), Dregisteel (The Nighlty Sheild), Dreezing (The Poisioner), Adnokana (The Flare Cruncher), Ratichu (The Electric Demon), DarkForm (The Typeshifter), Dragcargo (The Dark Slitherer), and ExoDialga (The Dreaded Dark OverLoad). But there was one. A human, known as the Expeller, who for many years studied life exchange. He, in the last grand battle, sealed away ExoDialga by giving up his life.

250 million yrs. later:
    All is calm in the world. But many things, very quickly, are starting to go amiss. You are a 15 year old boy/girl who is about to start his/her pokemon adventure. A new group known as Team Snow Storm is planning to bring ExoDialga and his darklords out of the seal. Will you be able to stand up to them? If they bring the 9 Darklords out of the seal will you be able stop them? Will you become the next and hopefully the final Expeller?

Pokemon Position Application

If you want to sign up for a place then fill out this form and leave me a message on my home page:

Name:
    Position:
    Title:
    How you can help:

Back