• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Solar White, The Proper Version!

YOU AM LIKE

• YA

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • NA

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    hey do ya want me to do pallette and viridian also??

Years
    This looks good.

I found a glitch. The girl with the social problems(on the "Sprout Jetty"), the words dont go to second line, they go over whats already there. If you don't understand that, see for yourself.

Edit: Found another one. Whenever it says "varidian gym's doors are locked", the dude jumps over nothing. Also, you might want to change what that kid(the one that says "See those ledges along the road?") there aren't any ledges.

Last edited:

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Mr Snrub said:
    Ok, I just need you to do a sample map for me please (for approval). You can be a beta tester also ok? I've got text editing covered (A-Text :)) and I don't know what you mean by "some story stuff" :\

Okay, I made you 2 sample maps.

Pokemon Solar White, The Proper Version!

This was just me screwing around to see what I could do.

Pokemon Solar White, The Proper Version!

I could actually explain this map if you want.

Although these are in rby/saph graphics, I can do FR/LG
    By story stuff, I mean I can do story boarding and stuff, if you ant. Thanks for leting me beta test and possibly do other stuff though.

minimanmacon

if you need help i can help with the spriting the pokemon only

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    gs135790 said:
    This looks good.

I found a glitch. The girl with the social problems(on the "Sprout Jetty"), the words dont go to second line, they go over whats already there. If you don't understand that, see for yourself.

Edit: Found another one. Whenever it says "varidian gym's doors are locked", the dude jumps over nothing. Also, you might want to change what that kid(the one that says "See those ledges along the road?") there aren't any ledges.
    Ok thanks a lot :) As for the ledges, I haven't got around to editing that yet :)

Miniman, can you show me a sample please?

Viper, you're on as a mapper :D I'll give you your first assignment after tyranitar is finished doing Pewter ok?

FaNtEcH

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Hi
    I have made Pewter and sent it to you by mail
    Tell me if anything is to be changed
    Edit: what should i do now?

Last edited:

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    looks good
    maybe i can help you whit this hack sweetie
    i can sprite for you if you want

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    tyranitar 3000 said:
    Hi
    I have made Pewter and sent it to you by mail
    Tell me if anything is to be changed
    Edit: what should i do now?

Nice hack!!! The pokecenter is messed up though...the right pillar thing isnt next to the door!!!

Lyoid

Delta Atacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    cool hack i thing i play it when a beta or alpha is there
    and nice maps!

FaNtEcH

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    skeetacular said:
    Nice hack!!! The pokecenter is messed up though...the right pillar thing isnt next to the door!!!

Thanx
    And ya i fixed the pokecenter thing thanx for pointing that out to me

Edit: Noya please show some proof of your work

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    ya

Ya show some of your work,if we don't see anything we won't know if your good at spriting or not.

FaNtEcH

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Hey Mr snrub
    im starting Cerulean so dont give any1 Cerulean city to modify

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    Ok, sorry to disappoint everyone but I am not going to be around for the next few weeks. To be honest, I haven't modified the hack since I first posted.

HACK ON HOLD

But keep those sprites and maps coming! I will choose which ones will go through once I have a certain amount. For maps, you can almost guarantee I will edit them slightly if they get the approval by me.

The reason behind this hack's hiatus and my absence is simple: I feel I have other things better to do besides Pokemon hacks ATM. It's the school holidays (last day was today!!! :D) for me so I have 2 weeks of school, but I just don't want to spend my time doing Pokemon games.

PM me anytime. I will log on every day or so to answer PMs and read them :)

FaNtEcH

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    OK mr snrub
    should i still continue the hack and maps?? OR is this finished??

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    No, just on hold. You can keep posting maps (I will visit this thread every day) and to all you super spriters out there, post a sample sprite or two and you're on the team! :)

The "hack on hold" really only means I will not modify the game file for a while :)

P.S tyranitar, where in India are you from? I know tons of people from India at school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back