• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Solarium Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • This is Route 604
    11kihj8.png

Looks good .... but I think the colors are very bright of the sprites ..... and the brightest is your background grass tile.....

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • just a quick question, is the name of this hack ' Pokemon Sol/Luna' based on the 2 pokemon Solrock and Lunatone? - it sounds similar is all?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    just a quick question, is the name of this hack ' Pokemon Sol/Luna' based on the 2 pokemon Solrock and Lunatone? - it sounds similar is all?
    No its not. its based on Shymin, Jirachi and another one that i don't want to reveal yet.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • This hack is looking sweet so far.
    Nice graphics, story....
    No complaints...yet! :(
    Just joking. XD
    Anyway, keep up the good work.
    Super~

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Allright its time for some updates :P
    I've been working hard those days. I'm not going to use Platinum Tiles and I'm not going to add Torn World. If you have any ORGINAL! ideas, feel free to post them here. Okay, here are some screens:

Luna1.png

Luna3.png
    Luna4.png
    Luna2.png
    Luna5.png
    Luna6.png

Credits:
    Kyledove - Tiles
    Fangking Omega - Tiles
    Nintendo - FR water animation - Inserted by me

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    actualy you can't ;) be sure :P

Umm... I'm not a movement permission expert, but I'm sure you can, cause permission 1 on a ledge is jump over, so you jump and can walk on water. It's happened to me before. All it takes is shortening the ledge. Not gonna affect it that much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Umm... I'm not a movement permission expert, but I'm sure you can, cause permission 1 on a ledge is jump over, so you jump and can walk on water. It's happened to me before. All it takes is shortening the ledge. Not gonna affect it that much.
    Look. Should i make a video and show you that you can't ? if you know what to do you can't jump okay?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Look. Should i make a video and show you that you can't ? if you know what to do you can't jump okay?

Alright... I'm sure that happened... Well it did, but... Anyway, Nice hack. I like the tiles! I'll be sure to wait (im)patiently (lol)!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Well... That proved me wrong... Probably a rubbish hacker that did the jump to water probably... No offense to them... Yay, first gameplay of... a ledge!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Well, my ideas are mainly including an Old Chateau building, but it could work, as you could put a Legendary like Celebi in there, showing you parts of the past, and at the end of the entire history of the family, you catch Celebi? Message me for a better description.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back