• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Soul *APPLICATIONS OPEN*

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Me and Alex are planning on having a progressing thread going up soon- please, if you have mapping experience and or tile inserting experience, please apply and provide proof!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Hello! I am Joe and I am applying to be a mapper. I have been mapping since the middle of 2013 and I think I am pretty good at it. links to my work. I am 15 from Connecticut and gave up on Pokemon when X and Y came out since I didn't have a 3DS and didn't want to spend the money. I started hacking, and then eventually got a 3DS for Christmas and fell back in love with Pokemon. I play other games on the PS4, PS3, and I still have my GameBoy advanced!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Name: Syn
Skills:Mapping,TileInserting
Position you are applying for:A bit of mapping or tile inserting(?)
Proof of work(MUST HAVE).-. Here it is:
Mapping:
Spoiler:

TileINserting:
Spoiler:

Short autobiography:
Spoiler:

Back