• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Hi, I tried it, did I have to extract the game.ex file ? That's what I do. But it's not working, what can I do ?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    You are supposed to extract everything from the two zip files (both Part 1 and Part 2) and put them into the same folder.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi,

I did some testing on this and it seems that this only happens when you swap out an egg with a gift Pokemon, as is the case with the Epoch Drowzee in Stonefall Cave. It doesn't appear to occur on my end if you are just catching wild Pokemon through normal means (i.e. with a Pokeball).

As this is a third party script that I was using, I've reached out to the developer to see if they have a solution, but in the meantime, I would recommend until I determine a fix for this to not swap out eggs from your party with gift Pokemon (you can still do so if you catch the Pokemon normally though). I will update the main post with a "known bugs" in the meantime.
    Thanxs for the advice. i'll keep that in mind while playing.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    It seems like I have determined a fix for this after all. I will include this when I release another patch. I'm still waiting to collect more issues because the current scope of changes in the latest patch is kind of small and mostly avoidable issues.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    hello can u fix this i have komala but somehow it can can status

i check comatose ability and it say pkm with this ability. It can still use its regular moves, but cannot be inflicted with any major status condition (sleep, poison, paralysis, burn, or freeze).

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi there, I just checked it out and you're right. Comatose isn't working in the current build. I believe I have fixed it on my end based on my testing, and will include a fix in the next patch I release.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2022
    I tried talking to the lady in starter town poke lab where you get your starter. She says she can change my pokemon's ability or nature, but I can't figure out how to change nature, she just asks to change ability, responding yes or no to her doesn't change the outcome.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    That was a dialogue issue because the lady scientist is not supposed to let you change the nature. It's actually the other male scientist in the bottom left corner of the lab that changes natures for you. I have corrected it in the latest build and that change will be reflected in the next patch I release.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    Hi there, I just checked it out and you're right. Comatose isn't working in the current build. I believe I have fixed it on my end based on my testing, and will include a fix in the next patch I release.

thank you

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This games looks sick! The only "complaint" I have is the fact that trainers don´t have custom sprites for this game. I mean, it is not like that is a big issue. Just feel like it would be way better with custom trainer sprites. Either way, great work! :)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi there,

There aren't custom trainer sprites for everything, no. There are some custom trainer sprites but I've not gone and remade them for existing trainer sprites, no.

Also, to everyone else, Patch 1.0.10 has now dropped and the main post download link has been updated.

Years
  • This game is top notch so far, really loving the Epoch variants and the engaging, mature storyline.
    I am unfortunately a bit stuck and so wanted to request some help - I am in the Sirius sewers and cannot for the life of me figure out what to do next. I made it all way to the Gate 9/10 area, and even ventured up into the alleyway to do some of the dumpster diving quest and fight the 3 Scrafty crew grunts but now I can't figure out where to go next.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    You need to find all the gang members and beat them. Once you do that, the "gang bosses" will appear. Once you beat the "gang bosses", they will direct you to go further south in the sewers (which was previously empty) for a series of story events. All the gang members are found throughout the sewers or in the alleyways (there are two exits on the alleyways) so make sure you go exploring around.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    There are 5 Young Scrafty gang members (i.e. the "Magma" grunt sprites) and 4 Black Persian gang members (i.e. the "Aqua" grunt sprites). I mean there are two different "alleyway" areas. If you've found the alleyway with the 3 Young Scrafty gang members, there is another alleyway that you are missing. The alleyway is unlocked through the gate mechanisms. If you've only found 3 of 4 Black Persian gang members, you are missing one, who is also in the sewers.

If you're still struggling, join the Discord and show me what you've found, and I can help show you where to go exactly.

Years
  • I found the second alleyway (actually the first one if you're moving through the sewers), neatly hidden btw. Anyway, thanks for the help, I think I'm back on track now. Just out of curiosity, are Sirius City and Vega City named for the Altair/Sirius and Vega ROM hacks? I absolutely LOVE that series and am very excited for Procyon/Deneb whenever they finally release.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Glad to hear you're back on track. The cities are actually not named after that ROM hack you mentioned actually. I've never played that game. Sirius and Vega are two notable stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way, so that's where I got the names from. I would bet that's probably where the ROM hack got the names from too.

Years
  • That's actually a cool coincidence, but yes the hacks were indeed named after those stars and the events in the games deal a fair amount with meteoric events surrounding them. You should play them if you haven't, they are insanely well done for ROM hacks. Anyway, great game so far, I haven't run into a single bug which is rare this far into a game. And the soundtrack is LIT, I love it. To you and our team - keep up the fantastic work, this is what fan games are all about. :)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Glad to hear you're enjoying it and have had a bug-free experience thus far. I've been patching quite regularly to make sure I address any issues that crop up. The soundtrack are mostly tracks from Reborn and Rejuvenation, which allow public use assets with credit, so I can't take all the credit there.

And regarding the team comment, this has been a solo effort over the last 8 months, but I've only been able to build this game to where it is by myself because of all the fantastic resources out there for fangame devs.

Years
  • In that case - wow, great job considering this is your first solo effort. It feels polished af. The cut-scenes, the game-play, the world-building, everything is on point. I really love games like this because its Pokemon for adults, something Gamefreak and Nintendo don't quite seem to grasp unfortunately. Well done,10/10 so far.

Back