• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Source

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    Ehh, PKMN Source, why do you feel it is needed to post your site every week. I see about 5 VR and PKMN-Source topics on the 30 days in the past. I mean its a nice site and all dude, but you don't need to post every time it gets 1 tiny update o_O.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well he just opened back up, so he should have posted this!
    For me? I havent posted one in awhile, but when i do post one every week, that means there is nothing else better to do, and who cares, just ignore the topics then!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't really think the layout needs more colour, as punkie90 said, but it needs a bit more balance. On the right sidebar, you use images for your category headers (ie: affiliates, topsites, etc), but on the left sidebar, it looks a bit empty because it only uses text headers. ^^; Just something I noticed, not necessarily wrong or anything. @_@; But I especially like how organized the content is and everything. Especially the game pages. ^^; And a few of your links aren't working (Fossil TCG, PKMN2000).

Nice site. ^^; May I ask what font you used for the top banner? *likes it* >>

Back