• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD

Do you think I should make the routes exactly the same as G/s/c

• Yes, you should. >_>

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, feel free to change them around like route 29

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Oh well, it's been a while since I've seen people trying to make another remake, so just for the sake of remembering my old times here, I'll say it: "Good luck Gold Remaker!"

Of course, I'm not entirely sure about if it'll work or not. I'd like some serious competition in the Gold remaking scene, so I hope you manage to do it. All you need is to be really stubborn and work on it no matter what! ;)

About the game, if you really are gonna make it DS-like, then I will be expecting you to be extremist there, leave no trace of FR in the game, remember my words "it wont look as FR", repeat that to yourself often and you'll be sucessful.
    Just make sure to fix a few things on your mapping, and pay a lot of attention to scripting, which is the most important thing in a remake (bah, in any hack anyway)

Back