• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adaptation?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Im not sure if this goes better in Creative Discussions, so if it does im sorry. But as of right now this seems like a better place to put it. Feel free to move as you see fit, admins.

After having seen The VG Cats Adaptation With No Name I began to wonder if something like this was possible with Pokemon Special. I know that loads of people say they would enjoy a Special anime, and seeing as that dosn't appear to be happening any time soon, a fan operation like this seems possible to me, and is very much something I would like to be a part of.

Though its not something I can do by myself... first off I don't have enough friends to fully cast the production -well enough- and second, though I think I know my way around video and imaging software well enough to manage it, I know there are people who would do a better job than me. Editing the frames and sound effects, and getting the voices to line up would be a big job... and id prefer to voice act.

I know there are loads of creative people here. And I want to see if anyone is interested in something like this, weather it is partaking in it personally, or just watching it if it happened to come into existence. With school starting for me and stuffs, I sure know its not something I can do alone. Soooooo... Anybody intrested?

Back