• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Special Adventure!

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
hmmm, I just thought of something...

Isn't this basically a FR\LG remake except with a few new features, a new name and a few minor event changes?

i think i'm wrong, atleast i hope so...

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
Years

Welll this is Vs. Gyarados theres really nothing to do there but give gyardos a proper way of being there (the water) this part will have to rely on text instead of graphics because theres just not much done in the episode thats not already there.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
hmmm, I just thought of something...

Isn't this basically a FR\LG remake except with a few new features, a new name and a few minor event changes?

i think i'm wrong, atleast i hope so...

You sir, need to read the manga.

People like you can depress me :/

Explosion: Yes, of course there will be NPC's misc events, and the like.

The manga is just the storyline! XD

ALSO CLOCK IS INSERTED VIDEO IN A DAY OR TWO

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
Years
Ok Mt. Moon has no new changes graphic wise now Celurean city on the other hand is going to be insane.

But ill have to start on it tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Well, explosion, thanks for the help but I need someone that can do in rom work and stuff :x

SO JOB STILL BE OPEN YO..

...Seriously XD Someone help meh

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Hey Interdpth, I can map for you. Then save the map in a map format which you can load in advance map, then insert it. :) Here is some prof of mapping skills.

Spoiler:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Also i'm hoping the mapper knows how to change tilesets around and such :D

So apply and stuff

Mikaru

Keyblade master xD
Years
why isnt any1 replying besides interdepth =P
i loved readin the anime and i cant wait to play it
this is an awesum hack and hope you continue with it

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I think because I haven't released a patch or shown off any COOL MAP SCREENIES LAWLS

Currently most of my stuff is just ASM until I find that super special mapping person.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I think because I haven't released a patch or shown off any COOL MAP SCREENIES LAWLS

Currently most of my stuff is just ASM until I find that super special mapping person.

Tell you what: if you finish your part of the Random Weather project, I'll be your super special mapping person. Deal?

Back