• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • "Do me now Yellow!"

Lol.

Oh. Wow.

Really, think about that...would Red really say that?

Which Character Has the Best Outfit?

1. Silver's...everything. <3 We'll bake a cake.
    2. Green's FRLG clothes. I'm gonna bake cookies with him. <3
    3. Blue's FRLG clothes, minus cookie baking. I just with I could look like that...(minus the long hair)
    4. Gold's GSC clothessss. (Lets make cupcakes! )
    5. Drew...okay, okay...anime, but still! More cupcakes! ;D

-lawl- Drew...that's my boyfriend's name. >w< In case you haven't noticed, he came back to me. <3

Off topic, again, but I'm getting my hair cut!

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • LOL I knew this topic would be a good idea...

Here are my answers:

"Honey, I'm home."
    "What's for dinner today?"
    "Yellow, I burned your strawhat!"

Oh, by the way, I just find out that it was Green who give Yellow the strawhat to hide her cute ponytail! Green, I'm going to kill you for this! *kicks Green*

I think I'm on my way to get really obsessiv with this manga. Maybe it's better I go and read some chapters of detektiv conan to clear up my mind.^^

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What do you think must stand here in Red's speachbubble?

Red: i'm only going to say this one more time Yellow, LET ME BURN THE FRIGGIN' HAT!!!
    "Yes" will be the next word you speak.....

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think I'm on my way to get really obsessiv with this manga. Maybe it's better I go and read some chapters of detektiv conan to clear up my mind.^^

I think my obsessive state faded slightly.

I try not to obsess over stuff...I had a little 'incident' with obsession at the age of twelve. I don't want to think about it.

OMG. Silver in the TR cape thingie...<333 -glomp-

Red: i'm only going to say this one more time Yellow, LET ME BURN THE FRIGGIN' HAT!!!
    "Yes" will be the next word you speak.....

Noooo. Give it to meeeeee.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    OMG. Silver in the TR cape thingie...<333 -glomp-
    the poor boy never saw that coming........
    Gold: DON'T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!

New Topic: What would the Pokespe characters be like if they started their own band(s),Musical group(s), etc.?

I think Red's band would be a rock group with him as Lead guitarist, Green at base, Gold on the drums, and Blue on keyboard.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • the poor boy never saw that coming........
    Gold: DON'T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!

Oh wow. xDDD

(Even though he didn't see it, he still likes it...-shifty eyes-)

What would the Pokespe characters be like if they started their own band(s),Musical group(s), etc.?

Me and Jax Malcolm dicussed this.

Gold is on lead guitar, Silver on bass(<33 Bassists are great), Blue(female) on vocals, Crys on keyboard, Sapphire is the lighting, Ruby does costumes and make up and all that jazz, Yellow is the manager or a groupie, Emerald is the roadie, Berlitz is a super fan, and Dia and Pearl are opening acts. Oh...Green was the manager...so Yellow's a groupie. O_O Sorry, Royal...

And Red on drums! xO

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Oh wow. xDDD

(Even though he didn't see it, he still likes it...-shifty eyes-)

What would the Pokespe characters be like if they started their own band(s),Musical group(s), etc.?

Me and Jax Malcolm dicussed this.

Gold is on lead guitar, Silver on bass(<33 Bassists are great), Blue(female) on vocals, Crys on keyboard, Sapphire is the lighting, Ruby does costumes and make up and all that jazz, Yellow is the manager or a groupie, Emerald is the roadie, Berlitz is a super fan, and Dia and Pearl are opening acts. Oh...Green was the manager...so Yellow's a groupie. O_O Sorry, Royal...

And Red on drums! xO
    You're back! :D
    Wait Wait...*reads what you said about Yellow*
    Nooo! *Resists taking out the fanboy hammer of irreversable death*
    I see Blue as lead vocals, with Red coming in on the hook, think of him as the "Mike Shinoda" of the band. Yellow would be backup singer/pianist because she has awesome fingers.
    Gold would be drummer, Green the guitar/chickmagnet and Silver can play bass, 'cause he's cool like that.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    yeah, Green alone would have a million fangirls buy their CD's... Yellow would be a groupie at first, but then the group finds out that she has a talent with the keyboard.....

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • yeah, Green alone would have a million fangirls buy their CD's... Yellow would be a groupie at first, but then the group finds out that she has a talent with the keyboard.....

Oh, girls would just throw themselves at him. ...I might too >.>
    Yellow has really nice hands ^^;
    Seriously.
    Look at them.
    They're beautiful.
    That's why I see her as pianist.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • ...so Yellow's a groupie.
    and she's wearing a t-shirt with a selfmade pic of Red on it. She also had a flag with the words: 'Red I want to have your babies!' :D Lance is the security-man (with sunglasses) who carries all the screaming groopies out of the concert hall. >.<
    the best position goes to red for being the drumer
    XDXDXDXDXD
    Yellow has really nice hands ^^;
    Seriously.
    Look at them.
    They're beautiful.
    Everybody in this Manga has 'dirty hands'. Not Yellow, she has healing hands. Lance had healing hands too. But he has a dirty mind.^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yellow has really nice hands ^^;
    Seriously.
    Look at them.
    They're beautiful.
    That's why I see her as pianist.

I was about to say something...but I'd get in trouble.

Zomg, A Lance and Yellow duet.
    That would be sweet.

Candyman! xDDD

Lord, help us now.

...Candyman...-lawl-

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I will buy Yellow's CD's, concert tickets, fashion and cosmetics line, action figures and ponytail wig!!!!YELLOW ROCKS!!Well, anyways, I have been making PokeSpe Charcater banners and avis and I have a little something for Yellow fans, which I would later post!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back