• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I have no idea for the wedding topic, but I want a scavenger hunt too~

Shadow's Scavenger Hunt!
    Find the following-
    ~PreciousMetal fic and pic
    ~Gold picture (just Gold)
    ~OldRival picture
    ~Frantic avvie
    ~Gold avvie

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What would each of the PokeSpe character's wedding day be like?

Blue's Wedding: *Imagines a scene much like the Jerry Springer sketch from a couple of pages ago*
    Oh yeah, I remember that XD

I guess I can do Gold...

Gold's Wedding: Chaotic; his lover would probably bring a lot of girl friends, and he'd hit on all of them XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Ooops I didn't check to see if anyone else had those. Yay for Masa and Chamo!

I liked just looking and watching everyone's pics and AMVs.

Now that thats over we need a new topic.

Red: all his poke's would be the best men and brides maids
    Green: get there, kiss blue, leave
    Blue: long and romantic
    Yellow: nothing fancy

Gold: marrying 10 beautiful women xD
    Silver: some emo wedding *shot*

Ruby: elegant and beautiful
    Sapphire: wild and crazy

Dia: HUMONGO CAKE!

cant think of the rest >_<'

also, pokespe avi's!
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Red: all his poke's would be the best men and brides maids
    Green: get there, kiss blue, leave
    Blue: long and romantic
    Yellow: nothing fancy

Gold: marrying 10 beautiful women xD
    Silver: some emo wedding *shot*

Ruby: elegant and beautiful
    Sapphire: wild and crazy

Dia: HUMONGO CAKE!

cant think of the rest >_<'

also, pokespe avi's!
    Spoiler:
    Comments in bold, as always XD They're in the spoiler, so...

Years
    GunSaberSeraph said:
    .:::Seraph's Scavenger Hunt Results:::.

I've come to a descision... and it's a tie between Chamo-chan and Masa. It was really tough choosing between you two, so you both get the grand prize of..... I have no idea. Well you both won, so congrats!
    Realleh? 80 ...Yay~! Congrats to you too, Chamo. ^.^ The grand prize can be cake. Masa is hungry. -shot- It was fun looking at all teh fan art and AMVs, though~ :3

Lulz at the PokeSpe avvies, ArmyGuy. XD My favorite is the Green one. x3 Where'd you find them~?

Hm. This is an interesting topic. xD I really can't see Gold getting married. Or Silver. Or Emerald unless he gets a spontaneous growth spurt.

I'm too lazy to think of them all, so I'll just answer a few. ^^;

Platina's wedding would be thrown in the biggest, fanciest ball room thingy ever. And the food alone would cost like a gazillion dollars. And her dress would be diamond-studded, with a large assortment of other expensive rare jewels.

Dia's wedding would have lots of food. And a cake the size of a skyscraper. 8D

Yellow's wedding would be simple, but with lots of flowers everywhere. (I dunno, I can just imagine that o__o)

Nya.

EDIT: I has found a stalker~! We know you're heeerrree! >8D -pokes-

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Realleh? 80 ...Yay~! Congrats to you too, Chamo. ^.^ The grand prize can be cake. Masa is hungry. -shot- It was fun looking at all teh fan art and AMVs, though~ :3

Lulz at the PokeSpe avvies, ArmyGuy. XD My favorite is the Green one. x3 Where'd you find them~?

Hm. This is an interesting topic. xD I really can't see Gold getting married. Or Silver. Or Emerald unless he gets a spontaneous growth spurt.

I'm too lazy to think of them all, so I'll just answer a few. ^^;

Platina's wedding would be thrown in the biggest, fanciest ball room thingy ever. And the food alone would cost like a gazillion dollars. And her dress would be diamond-studded, with a large assortment of other expensive rare jewels.

Dia's wedding would have lots of food. And a cake the size of a skyscraper. 8D

Yellow's wedding would be simple, but with lots of flowers everywhere. (I dunno, I can just imagine that o__o)

Nya.

EDIT: I has found a stalker~! We know you're heeerrree! >8D -pokes-

Photobucket actually xD
    i just typed in PokeSpe

also, by stalker, do you mean a lurker?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Who's the stalker??? *Baa? O_O*

I can find plenty of PokeSpecial stuff on Photobucket, too O.o But the better works are ususally in DArt, unless people from Photobucket steal 'em an upload them on Photobucket XD

*still wants someone to show me a smexy pic of Ruby~* *pwned*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Do these have URLs if they do can I have them...please!? (I'm horrible at finding avvies)

For Sapphire's wedding she'd show up wearing leaves and Ruby would be sooooo mad.
    Can't you just right-click on the images and then click on "Properties"? And then copy the URL when it comes up?

How do YOU know Sapphy's getting married to Ruby? It's obvious Ruby's gonna be my groom; he IS my love slave after all *shot many times* Sapphire's free to anyone else, though ^^

This is why I didn't want to answer the topic XD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Fwee~! BaaisexcitedbecauseshejustgotmarriedtoChaseonHarvestMoon...butthisisn'ttheplacetotalkaboutthat. ^^;

Spoiler:

In teh boldeded! 8D

XD Wow, this topic is so fitting to me right now. XD ...I can't do this topic without thinking of ships. XD But, I'll restrain myself....mebbie. XD

Red: XD I can seem him fumbling over his vows at the alter in embarassment. It'd be cute. <3
    Green: I don't know about him, but it'd be every girl's dream wedding! The knight in shinning armor coming to sweep her off her feet. XD
    Blue: All I can see is a lot of white. o_O That's the image I have in my mind. XD
    Yellow: She would definetly have a outside wedding, surround by flowers, I agree.
    Gold: Shot-gun wedding in Vegas! XD
    Silver: I dunno, but his wedding would be a very small, private affair. Simple, yet elegant and romantic. <3
    Crystal: Traditional wedding style...boring. XD
    Ruby: ...FABULOUS! XD Jeez, I bet he would make his wedding even more extravagant than Berlitz could with all her money. XD But, even among all the frills, Ruby would still look suave and cool like his true self at the alter. <3
    Sapphire: She would end up being late and have her hair all messed up from her fighting to NOT wear such a fancy dress. XD But, she would still look adorable and flustered at the alter. <3
    Emerald: ..........I'm sorry Emerald. XD I don't have the foggiest idea what his wedding would look like. Would he even get married? XD
    Dia: Screw the wedding, he's going straight to dinner! XD
    Pearl: ...A speedy wedding? I can't really image Pearl's wedding either.
    Berlitz: A wedding so extravagant, it's only rival is Ruby's. XD Gold and silver and diamonds EVERYWHERE. The ballroom would be shinning with riches!

EDIT: You want sexy Ruby, Pikataro? I'll give you sexy Ruby! But your definition of sexy and MY definition of sexy are probably pretty different. XD

Fwee~! <3 Like this! I think this picture is one of the sexiest pictures of Ruby...Mmm...blood.

And this! I dunno, I just like this one. XD

So cool. XD

Taking a stroll. 8D

Yummy. >3

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Chase? Which Harvest Moon game is this? o3o I've only played one of the DS ones and both of the GBA ones, as well as the first two Gamecube ones and the N64 one. And got the LoZ OoT manga volume today ^^ /off-topic

Red's Wedding: It would kick off with a huge battle between him and Green, and then afterwards, at the reception, he'd battle Gold XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Can't you just right-click on the images and then click on "Properties"? And then copy the URL when it comes up?

How do YOU know Sapphy's getting married to Ruby? It's obvious Ruby's gonna be my groom; he IS my love slave after all *shot many times* Sapphire's free to anyone else, though ^^

Omg I never knew that I learn stuff every day! Hey Army Guy is it okay if I use one of your avatars?

I know how Gold's wedding would be like he would marry like a million people over the internet.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Do these have URLs if they do can I have them...please!? (I'm horrible at finding avvies)

For Sapphire's wedding she'd show up wearing leaves and Ruby would be sooooo mad.

what she said ^_^

I can see Pika being the ringbearer at Red's wedding. And ChuChu being the flower girl :3

EDIT: just read your post xD. they're not mine actually. got the off photobucket.

Years
    No, Baa's not teh stalker~ She's part of the club.
    Stalker, lurker, they're the same thing, I guess. xD I call the people who aren't part of the club but read our thread anyways stalkers. And it seems that I've made it a regular thing to yell at them or point them out. -cough-

Oh, realleh? Yesh, I've checked PhotoBucket for PokeSpe fan art once. They had a larger variety than I thought. o_o But...you guys know 'bout PokemonSearch, right?
    I do believe Daigo-san set up a bunch of links to help navigate 'cuz it's in Japanese.

...Yup, I has found the quote. :D

大誤算 said:
    Muhyooo... Masa is right, Pokemon Search IS a great place to find fanarts.

I've compiled a list of easy links for you guys if you want to go fanart hunting:

General Pokemon Special trainer art

Het Pairings:
    Red/Misty
    Red/Blue
    Red/Yellow
    Green/Blue
    Green/Yellow
    Silver/Blue
    Gold/Crystal
    Ruby/Sapphire

BL:
    Green/Red
    Silver/Gold
    Steven/Ruby I don't like this pairing stabstabstab because it's shota but wtf it's so popular in Japan for some reason though it's not as popular as Ruby/Sappha kekekekekeke
    Wallace/Steven

Anyways...back to what we were talking about~ Masa can't see Gold getting married. xD I think he would *ironically* stay single. Until he meets his fangirls. -shotx100-

D'aww. ChuChu being the flower girl would be so cute~ <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    what she said ^_^

I can see Pika being the ringbearer at Red's wedding. And ChuChu being the flower girl :3

EDIT: just read your post xD. they're not mine actually. got the off photobucket.
    Everytime someone says Pika, I think they're referring to me, but I know that's not true XD

Dude, thanks Baa~ Those pictures are smexy ><'

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    jajaja gold getting maried i can see that happening if he meet a cute girl thats really understanding because Gold is pokespecial's very own deliquent

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Oooh did someone say weddings?

And OF COURSE Ruby is getting married to Sapphire ^^ I can't see him getting married to anyone other than Sapphire. The wedding will be the most hilarious thing to happen since Emerald peeing on Ruby.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I know, I know XD And that's why I'm gonna become Ruby Gale, or just Gale.

I still lurve Gladiator Pika XD So awesome~

Yellow's Wedding: Serene and calm, with more wild Pokemon than wedding guests XD

*grabs Ruby away from Sapphire* You can't have him D=<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back