• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    chanchimi said:
    But the thing is, is that I shouldn't have to say things like that to get attention. I shouldn't only be noticed for when I feel sad. That's just what I think.

It's okay, it's good you said it anyway. A long time ago I would've said the same things, but since I've grown older I'd rather keep it in.

Soluna said:
    -cracks up imagining a fanart war now-

That would be epic. xD Mhm, now I'm in a fanarty mood.

That probably might crash the site. XP

Pikataro, why doesn't any of your art show up?

OH. MY. GOD. I don't know if anyone else has noticed (maybe this is what people were talking about), but yes, they got the next chapters up on Manga Fox!!! *squees with delight, then goes to read the chapters*

They did? Ah, wonderful! Perhaps the people Mangafox were complaining, or the scanner felt sorry for them. That's convenient. Then I won't bother Ryan about it.

Knight of Three said:
    Anyways, I'm still looking for an awesome Ruby fanart, so please help me in my quest~!

Alright!! *rubs hands together*

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    ok for some reason i just fell from my chair from wathcing the last two pages OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! REDSAN IS A GOD AND FUNY TOO LOL

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OH. MY. GOD. This scan is priceless:

https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/363/pok_mon_adventures/chapter.71690/page.8/

Ruby's expression is the best XD And his response afterwards is simply hilarious too XD And then this:

https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/363/pok_mon_adventures/chapter.71692/page.2/

Man, he is seriously freaking out XD

I can't help but edit. Ruby is so funny in the Emerald arc XD

https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/363/pok_mon_adventures/chapter.71692/page.9/

Geez, I love him more now XD Oh yes, and he gets pwned:

https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/363/pok_mon_adventures/chapter.71693/page.8/

Because in the R/S arc, he said he liked Zuzu more than "the green one" when picking out his starter when up against Sapphire for the first time XD That pissed Sceptile off XD

Last edited:
    Years
    OH. MY. GOD. I don't know if anyone else has noticed (maybe this is what people were talking about), but yes, they got the next chapters up on Manga Fox!!! *squees with delight, then goes to read the chapters*

Edit: Maybe that's why no one's on here? XD

AWESOME!!!

My right-click is so going to be worn out tonight!

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years

Edit: Maybe that's why no one's on here? XD
    I think i squealed like a fanboy when i saw the next chapter up XD
    if they release 29 do i still have to proof read those pages from Dai?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OMG, just finished it. Noo!!! But I have to admit, Ruby was HILARIOUS XD He cracked me up probably more than he did in the R/S arc ><'

Emerald's a bit of a jerk towards them, but... O.o

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Uh... too many things to reply to...please forgive my laziness and I'll just reply to those posts I remotely remember reading...

Erm about translations, I know my grammar tends to suck when I'm thinking in Japanese and typing in English so, if you can fix it then go right ahead.

Also, yay volume 28!! Though there were some parts that ChuanYi didn't translate to my satisfaction (Like Ruby yelling "Let go of Sapphire!" instead of "Get away from Sapphire!" Dawwwwwww >< the second one is just that much more possessive <3 )

Now I wonder how soon they're going to get 29 up, if ChuanYi translates them soon then I have no need to be writing summaries ^o^

If I remember correctly, I've written a Pearl/Sapphire shipping fic before...
    (Ruby/Platina? Hmm, that might work, though I like Frantic too much to ship Ruby with other people XD; )

@Riisu: I'm not scanslating the whole volume, so you don't need to worry. Those pages are just there for fun because I felt like it.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Gah o.o

So..
    Many..
    Posts!!

Can't reply to all, but I do want to say one thing

That= So freaking adorable
    Nice find Chanchimi!

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Comments in bold and in spoilers.~
    And I bring up fanart.~

LOL Oh Red... *facepalm*

And self-made.~
    Ah Good job on the picture Valentine~

And that other picture is funny~

Because I had to bring in fanart sooner or later...

I love how Yellow's there, but no Wally or Emerald? Aw... So why Treecko instead of ChuChu? Did the artist think it fit Yellow? And Ruby with a Premier Ball; I like its basic coloring, though I also like Luxury and Dusk Balls ^^

I wanna think this is from 4Chan, but I'm not sure XD
    D: I can't see it Pika...

Um...Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence, but my teachers are turning EBIL! this holiday season.

Anyways, I'm still looking for an awesome Ruby fanart, so please help me in my quest~! I'm also taking sig requests, so drop by my profile and maybe supply some images and I'll see what I can do~!

EDIT:

That's cute!
    Dawwwwwwwwwwwww~

ok for some reason i just fell from my chair from wathcing the last two pages OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! REDSAN IS A GOD AND FUNY TOO LOL

LOL, iknowrite?

Oh, and I bring another plushie~
    https://chamo-chan.deviantart.com/art/An-early-Christmas-Plush-105534736
    It's SILVER~~~
    -click on it please-

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Yes volume 28 is up. I am about to read it. Thank you whoever posted it.:)

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Heh, good to hear Ruby is better in the Emerald arc. I can't wait to read it. :D

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Ruby has always been the epitome of awesome ever since his outfit change.

Not that he wasn't all dorky and adorable before, but he's just.... >////< AWE-INSPIRING after the Emerald outfit, and that includes the battle frontier arc <333

I could make a "1000 reasons to love Ruby" list and it wouldn't be enough, but I suspect that would be too long *__*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Ruby has always been the epitome of awesome ever since his outfit change.

I totally agree with you!!! I mean, it's not like I detested him before, he was "so-so". The costume change was his "transformation". I love it.

I wonder, since he frequently changes his and Sapphire's outfits, we'd have a lot more makeovers from those two than the others.

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    When I first started reading the R/S arc I was neutral towards him (though I expected him and Sapphire would be canon, which is why I started reading in the first place ahahaha), then right up to the point where he yelled at Mimi and drove her away, I was like, HOLY SHYTE, THIS CHARACTER JUST BECAME AWESOME. The character development for him was truly...truly...amazing >< And it didn't hurt that he became manly later too <333 Okay I shall stop Ruby fangirling XDD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    JAJAJAJAJAJA "is better then the green one" ruby got hit by sceptile that was realy funny thank the stars ruby selected mudkip IS BETTER THEN THE GREEN ONE lol

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    大誤算 said:
    When I first started reading the R/S arc I was neutral towards him (though I expected him and Sapphire would be canon, which is why I started reading in the first place ahahaha), then right up to the point where he yelled at Mimi and drove her away, I was like, HOLY SHYTE, THIS CHARACTER JUST BECAME AWESOME. The character development for him was truly...truly...amazing >< And it didn't hurt that he became manly later too

*chuckles* He had lots of character development there. I really liked that about him.

By the way, your captioning for that scene is hilarious. It fits prefectly well, and I can see Silver's dirty grin in the back! XP

Would Red say anything crazy like that? Wow...

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Red said that to Yellow at the end of the Yellow arc, though he was just joking, he didn't know Yellow was a girl. I think it's become a trend :D But I love it, 10 dex holders living together =w=

Ohh new topic:
    What crazy things would happen if all 13 dex holders are living in the same building?

The Girls would live on the second floor and boys on the first floor.
    For one, Crystal would set down the rules and separate the girls and boys because she would be assuming all the boys = Gold, and that would jeopardize the safety of all the girls except her and Blue. As one of the senpai, she feels the need to protect all the other girls (hey, you're younger than Yellow!)

Gold would, on the other hand, always try to sneak into the girl's floor, and he often persuades Ruby to come along with him (tempting him with images of Sapphire changing into cute clothing). The two troublemakers always fall to one or more of Crystal's booby traps.

Red and Green are law-abiding citizens, though for some reason, they get caught in embarrassing situations a lot out of seemingly no reason at all (like that one time some underwear drifted from the second floor and landed on their head, and they had a hard time trying to explain themselves when Blue and Yellow came down the stairs just then looking for said undergarments)

Silver always laughs at Green and Red while trying to repel Gold's forceful temptations to venture into girl's hostel.

Pearl and Dia are young and innocent ones, even Gold wouldn't dare taint their souls. But the problem was that Platina was just as innocent and invites them to the second floor anyways, causing Crystal a lot of headaches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back