• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Shy Ruby is cuuutte~! <3 I love Ruby *sigh* He must have the biggest collection of facial expressions. (And look awesome in all of them).

my art
    Spoiler:

Whaah, I love your art! :D Oldrival <333 AND Green. AND awesome Blue. 8D (LOL at that one, she's got a price on her head, good girl... xD) You've got an original style and ideas, I must say. Kudos to you.

One question I've been meaning to ask about Yellow, since she beat Lance back in her arc, do any of you think that counts as her being a champion class trainer?

I think you can conclude that she's a champion class trainer as in: she's really good. Just like the other Pokédex holders, actually. I mean, the fight she put up there was really outstanding. If the rules applied she'd be the champion, but well, she doesn't have defeated the other Elite Four member or gym leaders... and evil Lance = not same as game Lance. And she'd have to defeat Green of course, eheh. (Think about scene in FRLG... not much of a succes battle XD;)

I MUST HAVE THE NEW MANGA NOW.

*cough*

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    aaaaaaaaa Snow hide the emo asociation is in you sig run. Well she could count but only if she beats Redsan in a battle but not much hope in there

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    aaaaaaaaa Snow hide the emo asociation is in you sig run. Well she could count but only if she beats Redsan in a battle but not much hope in there

*Sigh* What is it with you and your emo? Silver is not emo. And neither am I. So drop it. (And don't bash Death Note, cause it's love! :D)

But agree on Yellow vs. Red. The outcome is clear. Unless Red will play the gentleman and doesn't dare touch her Pokémon, lawl. Don't see that happen though.

*Checks mail* Still no sign of the new manga... :'(

-random- You know that Olrival has nearly twice as many fics on Fanfiction as either Frantic or Special? That surprised me. Still, there aren't enough fics on Pokespecial. <.< And there's never enough BluexGreen love

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

But agree on Yellow vs. Red. The outcome is clear. Unless Red will play the gentleman and doesn't dare touch her Pokémon, lawl. Don't see that happen though.

*Checks mail* Still no sign of the new manga... :'(

-random- You know that Olrival has nearly twice as many fics on Fanfiction as either Frantic or Special? That surprised me. Still, there aren't enough fics on Pokespecial. <.< And there's never enough BluexGreen love

Yellow vs. Red hmmmmmm.....that would be awesome. It would be an epic battle to the finish. Maybe Yellow might win, because Red couldn't beat the elite four, but Yellow could defeat the elite four champion.

Oh yeah Snoaz what new manga are you getting?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Snoaz said:

Wow, that is surprising, even though I personally don't see any hints between the two but like the ship. Given that Frantic is becoming canon (am I right?). And it looks like PreciousMetal is too! *wicked grin* XP I agree, it's sad there aren't a lot of PokeSpe fanfics.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Yellow vs. Red hmmmmmm.....that would be awesome. It would be an epic battle to the finish. Maybe Yellow might win, because Red couldn't beat the elite four, but Yellow could defeat the elite four champion.

Oh yeah Snoaz what new manga are you getting?

Red did win against Bruno in the end, and Yellow couldn't win on her own (Red, Green and Blue came to her aid). But granted, she did the most. It would be an epic battle indeed. It's only weird, because sometimes Yellow's really strong (like against Lance) but sometime's she's plain weak (against Green's Pokémon). I think we could expect surprising moves where she to fight against Red. But she'd probably be too infatuated to battle, lol.

Oh, and I'm getting the latest manga, 29. I wish mail orders from Singapore weren't so slow, cause everyone already knows what's going to happen except moi. <<

Wow, that is surprising, even though I personally don't see any hints between the two but like the ship. Given that Frantic is becoming canon (am I right?). And it looks like PreciousMetal is too! *wicked grin* XP I agree, it's sad there aren't a lot of PokeSpe fanfics.

Yeah, I know. There aren't exactly many hints in the manga for Oldrival. Whoot did I just say that? XD But despite that it's a loved ship because it's sexy, I guess. Picture Green and Blue together and you get an image of awesomeness. They look good together. And opposites attract. See frantic. <3 (I think the fact that that ship is so canon may be a reason there are less fics? Because there's less to speculate... or something. Shipping minds are weird, after all ^^)
    Lawl, PreciousMetal canon. I don't know about that. It does have a lot of crazy fans though, I know thát XD And I like it in a crazy way. Cause it's... fun. Yes, it's fun XD Does anyone love Preciousmetal here in a serious, romantic way I wonder?
    *Looks PreciousMetal up at Fanfiction*
    Uhm... not much. Guriburu is still in the lead. :D

Oh, the topic. About Pokespé becoming an anime / game, right?

I would watch / play both, duh. Heck, I'd do anything Pokespe related. The more the better. As long as it isn't crap. But let's assume that it's not that XD
    Ohhhh. I'm getting images of an anime-Green. And a game-Green. Epic. Love. O_o

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Frantic becoming canon?
    I considered it canon since the confession. xD

Anyway, isn't today the last day for votes? Or is it tomorrow?

And on my own topic:
    Anime: I'm not sure. Depends who the dubbing company is.
    Game: Of course.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nah, you're wrong. They may have "confessed", but it could never become canon (I am a Gold fan now, and yet I still despise Frantic because I still like Ruby and not Sapphy). I'll probably slit myself if it does, though >.>

I'd like to see Special and MangaQuest become canon, though. Or maybe Frontier instead of MangaQuest (poor Gold... D=). And Chosen. That deserves to be canon XD Though I wouldn't mind OldRival either...

But yeah. I might not post as much mainly because I'm rereading PokeSpecial from the beginning XD

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Hey Guys!!! I is baaaack!! And guess what I finally voted for a fic. (I feel so proud of myself).
    Yes... You can be as proud as all the others who voted... :3 Though your vote made it even worse since we now have THREE members who got the same count of votes for their oneshots... >_>; lol. Somehow this contest is as weird as this club itself. :P
    Anyway, isn't today the last day for votes? Or is it tomorrow?
    Dead line for oneshot votes: Tomorrow night.~
    -random- You know that Olrival has nearly twice as many fics on Fanfiction as either Frantic or Special?
    Really? Maybe I should stop searching only for M-rated story's and start to look up the non-lemony stuff.... *shot*
    Does anyone love Preciousmetal here in a serious, romantic way I wonder?
    *starts to raise hand slowly but is stopped by the disturbed glare of some club members* ^^; Does something like a closet PreciousMetal Fan exist...?
    (And don't bash Death Note, cause it's love! :D)
    -off-topic- I haven't read Death Note... But it has a cool style. One of the reasons why I'm working on a PokeSpe-fanart in Death Note style.~ ;D

Years
    I thought Special was canon already... x3

*starts to raise hand slowly but is stopped by the disturbed glare of some club members* ^^; Does something like a closet PreciousMetal Fan exist...?

Maybe...

xD
    I love PreciousMetal, but yeah, maybe it's not like my love for Special or OldRival, in a romantic way. Whenever I try to make a fanfic for PreciousMetal, I get stuck, it doesn't turn out as romantic. xP

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Yes... You can be as proud as all the others who voted... :3 Though your vote made it even worse since we now have THREE members who got the same count of votes for their oneshots... >_>; lol. Somehow this contest is as weird as this club itself. :P
    Really?
    That is pretty awesome.
    I wonder who they are :o

Have you even voted, Val?

On a PokeSpe topic:
    I feel like rereading Yellow saga again :3

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I'd like to see Special and MangaQuest become canon, though. Or maybe Frontier instead of MangaQuest (poor Gold... D=). And Chosen. That deserves to be canon XD Though I wouldn't mind OldRival either...
    I'm convinced Chosen is one-sided canon. For now.
    I'd like to see Granted become canon, but.. that won't happen. D:

That makes sense. It's pretty popular, but it doesn't have much concrete evidence. .. And that's where fanfiction comes in. :O

I love preciousmetal, but I'm not really sure if it's in a romantic way. I've always thought that close friendship was the cutest thing ever, and shipping them as a romantic couple can sometimes take away from that cuteness. ... Nah. I like preciousmteal romanticly. <3

Btw I colored a few pokespe scans to make icons~ And I thought I should share them.
    Spoiler:

Years
    @JB88: PreciousMetal becoming canon. XDDD Lulz. ...That's all there is to say... @__@
    Is it bad that Masa can see any ship becoming canon in PokeSpe? Although I can see any ship becoming canon, there are only a few that I actually want to see canon. XD

There definitely needs to be more PokeSpe fan fiction. :O And good fan fiction, at that. XD On FF.net, ya have to look really hard for the well-written stuff.

Oh yeah. Random thinking: A PokeSpe otome game? -hides behind Rock but is shot anyway-

Bubbles, those icons are awesome~ 8D PokeSpe looks so good in color. They should consider releasing a few volumes entirely in color or something. :O

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    I draw them = pencil color
    Spoiler:

and some fanart I find
    Spoiler:

thanks all people who comment with me. I Drawing paper A3.(ruby sit on sofa with gold and 1 girl). I don't know choice draw sapphy or courtney between ruby and gold. Someone help me a idea?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Yay I screwed things up!!!!

The Topic!!!

If there wase a Poke Special anime and game I would totaly get/watch/play/etc...them. If it was a game I would be the first one there to buy it.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    The fanart is so cool.
    I looove the one at the aquarium.

I think PreciousMetal is winning....unless i do a random oneshot by writing names on slips of paper, tossing them into a hat and drawing two random names.

Crap, I feel like writing GreenXSilver.

Heelllpppppp~

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    are we talking about shippings now because i'm lost i don't really care about couples i just want to see some awsome battles because that what Pokemon is all about =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Nah, you're wrong. They may have "confessed", but it could never become canon (I am a Gold fan now, and yet I still despise Frantic because I still like Ruby and not Sapphy). I'll probably slit myself if it does, though >.>

Huh? I thought you were an Oldrivalhater. (Though not as fanatic when it comes to Frantic of course. Nothing can beat your Frantic hate, lol). You did draw some kind of Olrivalbash pic, didn't you? ^^;

Really? Maybe I should stop searching only for M-rated story's and start to look up the non-lemony stuff.... *shot*

Heh, yeah you should. The best stuff isn't M-rated in my opinion, usually those stories are pretty bad written and out of character. Like Green raping Blue, zomg. :\ Still, it's hard to find stories that aren't out of character at all <.<

-off-topic- I haven't read Death Note... But it has a cool style. One of the reasons why I'm working on a PokeSpe-fanart in Death Note style.~ ;D

Really? Cool! :D I love the art in Death Note. Am curious for your cross with Pokespe! ;D

I'm convinced Chosen is one-sided canon. For now.
    I'd like to see Granted become canon, but.. that won't happen. D:

Yeah, chosen is definitely (almost) one-sided canon. And also agree on the second point, don't think they'd let an adult get together with a child in this manga. ^^; Tood bad for MagmaJewel though

Btw I colored a few pokespe scans to make icons~ And I thought I should share them.
    Spoiler:

Oh wow. Those are awesome. O_o Can I use some in the future with your permission? (And then I'm taling about the Blue & Green one of course eheh ^_^) Platina looks so pretty btw, love her eyes :O Can't wait to see her in the manga.

I draw them = pencil color
    Spoiler:

and some fanart I find
    Spoiler:

thanks all people who comment with me. I Drawing paper A3.(ruby sit on sofa with gold and 1 girl). I don't know choice draw sapphy or courtney between ruby and gold. Someone help me a idea?

Again: great fan art! I don't know how you're able to draw them in such poses. I only can do a simple standing pose, eheh ^^; And love for Plusle and Minun~! :D (Adorable Pokemon). Also great outfits for Pika and Chuchu, haha. And ADORABLE Special art. Red look pretty good, I must say. Same for Gold.

On the other fan art: beautiful with the aquarium :O It makes me want to swim in the Hoenn sea eheh ^^; And I want a Luvdisc for my own

And draw COURTNEY / MARGE! There really isn't enough fan art for her. Whilst she is so awesome. <33

I think PreciousMetal is winning....unless i do a random oneshot by writing names on slips of paper, tossing them into a hat and drawing two random names.

Crap, I feel like writing GreenXSilver.

Heelllpppppp~

Just write whatever you feel like! So if you want to write GreenxSilver, do it, it's your decission after all :D And I'm not just saying that cause I voted for GreenxSilver

are we talking about shippings now because i'm lost i don't really care about couples i just want to see some awsome battles because that what Pokemon is all about =D

True, but shipping is like the icing on the cake ;D

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Oh wow. Those are awesome. O_o Can I use some in the future with your permission? (And then I'm taling about the Blue & Green one of course eheh ^_^) Platina looks so pretty btw, love her eyes :O Can't wait to see her in the manga.
    Oh, thankyou! <33 Of course you can. C: credit plz?

I never liked the action, to be honest. The fighting scenes are the most boring part of any manga to me. What I enjoy are the interactions between characters. And the shippings, of course. ;O

@Ruby_Norman: I can't see the fanart you drew. If I click on the spoiler, it won't open. ;o; But the other fanart is so cute~!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well to me fighting scenes in the manga are awsome because then you can imagine that awsome battle and couple come second in those kind of mangas

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back