• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Hm...Red and Green (Blue) should get new threads too since they're in the games, but what about Blue (Leaf)? I mean, she didn't exist in Gen I but it would be mean to leave her out now...

Hey, what if if you pick the male protagonist you fight Red in Mt. Silver, but you fight Blue (Leaf) if you pick the female?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey, what if if you pick the male protagonist you fight Red in Mt. Silver, but you fight Blue (Leaf) if you pick the female?
    If it happened like that, I would definitely be picking Male, cute girl that may or may not be Crystal or not. 8D -loves Red, which is probably why she likes to beat him up. Yes, is weird like that. You should see what she does to him when she's roleplaying. -

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Online now
    Yay new person!

The female for HGSS looks pretty good to me. I can make the stretch from her to Crys whether she isn't or not. The idea of a new arc in PokeSpe is awesome, not to mention the possible shipping moments.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Oh, Can I join? XD

Netto got me hooked into the Special Manga, and now I see Pokemon in a different light.

My favorite characters are Gold and Ruby. :3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Yay new person!

The female for HGSS looks pretty good to me. I can make the stretch from her to Crys whether she isn't or not. The idea of a new arc in PokeSpe is awesome, not to mention the possible shipping moments.
    Well, either way:
    1. If it is Crystal, I'm hoping for maybe some MangaQuest Shipping.
    2. If it's some new girl, Crys Vs. Newgirl? >.>

Oh, Can I join? XD

Netto got me hooked into the Special Manga, and now I see Pokemon in a different light.

My favorite characters are Gold and Ruby. :3
    O: oh mai! A mod~

Welcome new comer~
    :3 It's always good to expand the pokespecial fanbase.

And nice choices there. *thumbs up*

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I'll have to somewhat agree with sir here.

I just hope that it's Crys with a new hair dye and clothes or something (I hope our dear author does that...since Crys is awesome) :P

As for the new clothes...They're fine with me. XD

For the God's sake, I hope that too, Crys is my fav character in PokeSpe. I don't want to see other girl taking her place, but meh like red king says, we have to wait until the end of D/P/P arc to see the truth.

Gold new clothes are funny.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    New Character designs.

Spoiler:

Well, this came as a surprise to me.... I really can't say I like the girl's design at all. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time. But I was expecting a Crystal re-design! Not a new character. Now it makes me wonder whether she will become a new character in Pokemon Special, or if she'll be related to Crystal in anyway. *Shrugs* I don't know. As for Gold's design, I like it, I have no problem with him at all!

Oh, and sirboulevard, I like your avatar! I like how you put the Heart Gold symbol in the background =]

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    OMG! Then I'd totally play as boy. >< Can't miss the chance to battle Emo Red in a dark cave.~ :P
    I find Gold's new clothing to be pretty nice. (I like the Ultra Ball colored hat the most. )
    XD His hat is coloured like an Ultra Ball.... Lawl
    -random PokeSpe scenario-
    Crystal: OMG Gold! Your hat... O///O
    Gold: Yes? What is with it? oô
    Crystal: I love it.~ <3 <3 <3 *glomps Gold*

XD
    I actually like Gold's new smexy bishie like style and outfit... *cough* Nice legs he has under that shorts.~ Now I'm waiting for Silvers new style.~

About the girl... -next random thought-
    Could be Gold and Crystals daughter from the future... xD Helping her parents finding each other... *shot* Mangaquestshipping could get canon.~ *shot again* But Gold can still have a secret affair with Silver.

@chanchimi: Hi there.~ Haven't seen you in the club for a while.^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, a lot new members; welcome, all of you! ^^ Have fun here.

Anyway, I really don't like Crystals new design O___O I'm shocked. She looks... plump. Like a farmer girl. But then in a bad way, and not in a cute way. Especially her hat is horrible << I do hope though that Crystal will just get this new look (hopefully in a pimped way ^^;) and that there won't be a totally new character. Crystal desevers more love and a new look, how awful it may look in the designs. *nods*
    Nothing wrong with Gold's design, fortunately. I like it; it's fresh, but still very Gold! ^^ Can't wait for Silver's clothes... (Blue can give him a change of clothes, just like he did with her~!)

Haha, that could happen XD No, it couldn't.. but it totally should <333 Crystal and her fetish for Pokeballs XDDD

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    For the God's sake, I hope that too, Crys is my fav character in PokeSpe. I don't want to see other girl taking her place, but meh like red king says, we have to wait until the end of D/P/P arc to see the truth.

Gold new clothes are funny.
    I don't think Crys could be replaced.
    She's a very important character, and even if that is a new girl, I'm pretty sure Crys will still play and important role.

OMG! Then I'd totally play as boy. >< Can't miss the chance to battle Emo Red in a dark cave.~ :P

XD
    I actually like Gold's new smexy bishie like style and outfit... *cough* Nice legs he has under that shorts.~ Now I'm waiting for Silvers new style.~

About the girl... -next random thought-
    Could be Gold and Crystals daughter from the future... xD Helping her parents finding each other... *shot* Mangaquestshipping could get canon.~ *shot again* But Gold can still have a secret affair with Silver.

@chanchimi: Hi there.~ Haven't seen you in the club for a while.^^
    :3 Nice scenario there Val~ :D
    lol, Secret affair.

Wow, a lot new members; welcome, all of you! ^^ Have fun here.

Anyway, I really don't like Crystals new design O___O I'm shocked. She looks... plump. Like a farmer girl. But then in a bad way, and not in a cute way. Especially her hat is horrible << I do hope though that Crystal will just get this new look (hopefully in a pimped way ^^;) and that there won't be a totally new character. Crystal desevers more love and a new look, how awful it may look in the designs. *nods*
    Nothing wrong with Gold's design, fortunately. I like it; it's fresh, but still very Gold! ^^ Can't wait for Silver's clothes... (Blue can give him a change of clothes, just like he did with her~!)

Haha, that could happen XD No, it couldn't.. but it totally should <333 Crystal and her fetish for Pokeballs XDDD
    The clothes are kinda funky, but I already got used to it.
    Now that I think about it, she looks cute. <3

*squeals at Blue giving Silver new clothes* <3

Years
    Omigosh! I love the new G/S female protagonist's design! 8D Looks like I'm the only one here who really does. >.>;; I wouldn't mind if they made her a new PokeSpe character, too. She might just make it to the top of my favorite character list.

Lulz, Gold's design looks pretty much the same. xD I like his shorts, though. But
    Masa still wants to see the rival's design, 'cuz it'll determine what Silver will look like! :O He had better look awesome.

Anyways...welcome, new members! Wish, Boulevard said this already, but you're the first Supporter to join. :D -hands over certificate-

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Oh, "real-life" I should've known. :P But I see what you mean, sirboulevard. I'm a lefty, I didn't realize seeing that until you mentioned it, but that is upsetting too Oh well.

Looking at the girl again today, and I'm not bothered by her at all. Yep. I'm still as ever excited for these remakes.

I was about to comment on what BinaryPeaches said of Crys in that image, but Coronis's comments just shot that to death. Blah. Now I don't know what to think. Crystal could get changed? But why hair color? Blue didn't have that, she always had that hair color so when she was introduced in the games, it was no problem.

It's a shame that the game controls so much that even the manga does not have enough power to make things seem rational and logical. If this indeed turn out as Crystal, would she be named as "Crystal" in the game, just like how "Dawn" was? This just got confusing because I thought she was supposed to be "Soul".

Game Freak, the manga writers, and the Pokemon company are a bit indecisive. >.>; (as evident)

Completely agree. Maybe that's why there's inconsistencies here and there when it comes to every part of this franchise.

winterfell said:
    The idea of a new arc in PokeSpe is awesome, not to mention the possible shipping moments.

Yep. Gold's life just got complicated. XP

Wish said:
    My favorite characters are Gold and Ruby.

Cool! Just like me. :D Glad to hear that Netto got you hooked into it.

sirboulevard said:
    Yes you both may join.

I think Netto Azure already joined this thread before she did.

Awesome signature, Snoaz.

Masakanotoki said:
    Looks like I'm the only one here who really does.

Not really. I got over my first impression and like her as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back