• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    No, no, no, no, this can't be happening, no, no...
    They replaced Crystal? *hyperventilates*
    She's cute, but they'd better not have her in the manga instead of Crys, I wanted Crys back...
    Yeah, she can have like an appearance, but Crys should be the main character, as she always was!
    [/goes on in a rant]

(Sorry to those who like the new girl, I lik her too, but I just wanted Crys to be in the game ^^; )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    <3 So, s'up guys? Miss me?
    I MISS YOU, CHIIII~ -tackleglomphugs-

i hope they don't make a new character it will be stupid to make a new dex holder for a remake i really love to see Crys in her new clothes and i don't think Silver will get new clothes because the male character didn't change much so they won't make new clothes to the Rival
    ... I honestly don't think Crystal would change her clothing from an awesome labcoat, to clothing that makes her look like Mario. Buuut, that's just my opinion. XD; It just doesn't fit her. Maybe that clothing with the labcoat on top? That'll be pretty good.

Yeah... I hope with this, if they do decide to make Soul a new character, that they still keep Crystal. .__. She's too amazing to be left out, and she needs more love as it is. I would rather keep Crystal and not have the new girl in (even though she is quite adorable), but if the case ends up being that Soul is a new character, I'll be okay with it, just as long as Crystal still has an important part within it all. If she doesn't?

THEN I'll be quite disappointed in PokeSpe. Which... would probably be the first time for me. :o

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    But...Silver looks like he has the exact same outfit really.

Silver's new design hasn't been confirmed yet. That's just fanart.

Seraph, your signature is epic. That is some sick art right there :D

*thinks of matured Red in FRLG*

I read that scene again in FRLG where Red lost hope after being defeated by Deoxys the first time. That part was so awesome, it shows where I like Red the most. Red was good in just about anything in FRLG.

I hope we see the same maturity change in the new arc for Gold, Silver, and Crys. The girl may start off young, and maybe Crys or Gold will help her. Although this may hurt on Gold's age development. ;)

Ru-Kun, I hope I made sense back there, because honestly after I said all that, I think I didn't answer your question.

I'm saying that Soul is a new person altogether and not a new Crystal. It won't be the end for her in the manga.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well, if you remember Crys's original design, it's principally the same. The tight outfit with the short shorts, same kind of hair style, really, white hat. I'm betting that Crys just gets new clothes with the rest of the gang, but doesn't dye her hair. Honestly, I kind of like the outfit. xD It's got enough white in it as a whole that it doesn't scream Mario to me, (although I can see it) It screams more american red/white/and blue.
    I do think "Soul" Is just a remake of Crys, they're just trying to make the trainers more realistic.
    I has a question though. Do you think the remakes will have a third installment later like pokemon normally does? Or do you think because they're remakes, they'll only redo the first too, like they did with FR/LG?

Wah~ Peaches! I keep missing you! D:
    ALSO. SAD NEWS. I got water damage on my volumes seven and eight. ;^; So I need to save money to buy new ones to those, and then 28 and 29. I haven't checked yet; is Vol. 30 out yet?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Ru-Kun, I hope I made sense back there, because honestly after I said all that, I think I didn't answer your question.

I'm saying that Soul is a new person altogether and not a new Crystal. It won't be the end for her in the manga.

You made perfect sense, either that or we think alike.

What new game features do you think that Gold, Silver, Kris and Soul will get for PokeSpe?

Maybe Crys could be the champion in the bug-catching contest!?

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ha! I totally forgot about the bug catching contest. <3 Gawd. I'm getting all nostalgic here.

I think there's gonna be something with the notched-eared, the pikachu colored, and Gold's Pichu. I just see it comin'. Like. The Pikachu colored and his get together to make the notched eared. Or vise versa.

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    I should really read/post more often.

I hadn't even seen Soul yet o_o (Now I have, reading back a few pages. xD) But I have to say I kind of like her character design.. Even if she does look a bit like Mario. I think she's really cute, somehow. xD
    Soul IS kind of similar to Crys, so I think she's either Crys who's had a make-over or a new character (whereas the first makes more sense to me).. But I don't think she'd replace Crys. That's impossible ^^.

[P.S.
    Welcome to all new members, and.. welcome back to all the members who came back since a long time and I haven't had a chance to meet yet. =D
    Nice to meet y'all! x3]

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    What new game features do you think that Gold, Silver, Kris and Soul will get for PokeSpe?

Hmm...I'm not sure.
    Besides new clothes, maybe some evolved pokemon, after all, the remakes count as Gen IV games.

BTW, I found some art from this website again= https://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/main.html (this site seems to be well known...)

*in spoilers*

Spoiler:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Bulbapedia's Pokemon Adventures Article said:
    The series was published in the United States in English by VIZ Media, yet publication stopped after the second chapter ended. The series is published in Singapore in English by Chuang Yi. As of June 2009, Viz will be rereleasing the series from volume 1.

Did... did we know this? D: I've been out of the loop for a while, but, uhm. This is news to me.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    <3 So, s'up guys? Miss me?

Cyan! -glomptacklehug-

chamo said:
    BTW, I found some art from this website again= https://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/main.html (this site seems to be well known...)

Oh, I love that site. :D Crys looks good in the second one. And the third one is hilarious.

Erm ... fancy Poketechs?

Just a thought ... since HGSS will probably add Pokemon contests to the games, do you think any of them will try coordinating in the manga? I can't see Silver dressing his Pokemon up, but it doesn't seem beyond Gold. xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hey, guys! ^^

I just loved the "Mario's daughter images" xD They make me think something like this:

New girl: It's me, Soul!

Silver:...

Crys: So, this girl replaced me?

Gold: Hey, you're cute... uhm, Soul, right?

Crys: Well, that's enough of this! ¬¬

Soul: MAMA MIA!

Even i don't hate that girl, i'll miss to play with Crys T-T she is the best!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    the thing is that Crys in the manga dosen't have Blue hair if you look at the covers Cris is in she dosen't have Blues hair only her game and anime counterpart have them

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Have fun in Paris, Rafey.

Crys probably wouldn't look so bad in Soul's outfit.............

WAAAIIT.

Won't that make her look like her mom?

Years

*in spoilers*

Spoiler:

No idea what they're talking about in the first one, but they look cute. x3
    Crys looks so kawaiii in Soul's clothes, I really like the top. I love Gold's new jacket~~ And look! Silver's shirt is half off! *shot*
    Lololol, they look great, but why? xD

I frankly have no idea. ^^;

Years
    Lulz. Nice fan art, Chamo. XD I think in the very last pic they're saying something about Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and a remake. Rimeiku ftw! 8D
    *Yojevita* said:
    New girl: It's me, Soul!

Silver:...

Crys: So, this girl replaced me?

Gold: Hey, you're cute... uhm, Soul, right?

Crys: Well, that's enough of this! ¬¬

Soul: MAMA MIA!
    XD You win.
    ...Wao, Gold x Soul would actually make a cute pair. o__o -shot by all the PreciousMetal/MangaQuest supporters-
    Masa has to admit, she wonders what the Pokemon people were thinking when they were creating Soul's outfit. Crys would look pretty cute in it, though.

Uh... to stay moar on topic... -pokes sig- Ain't it precious? 8D; -shot some more- ...We need a new possibly non-GSDS related topic.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Have fun in Paris, Rafey.

Crys probably wouldn't look so bad in Soul's outfit.............

WAAAIIT.

Won't that make her look like her mom?

xD If Crys does change into the new clothes (instead of being replaced by Soul) maybe they'll be a gift from her mom. The overalls/shorts do sort of remind me of her mom.

Masa said:
    Uh... to stay moar on topic... -pokes sig- Ain't it precious? 8D; -shot some more- ...We need a new possibly non-GSDS related topic.

Aww, I love your sig~ Silver and Sneasel look adorable. :3

Topic ... I got none. D:

Years

I think we will have the updated PokeGear...And of course the 2 Pichu's will come into play. ^_^

Anyways...love the fanart chamo! MangaQuest all the way. XD

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    xD If Crys does change into the new clothes (instead of being replaced by Soul) maybe they'll be a gift from her mom. The overalls/shorts do sort of remind me of her mom.

And if Crys says she doesn't want to wear it,then her mom will have to go into slap mode again.(Child abuse runs rampant in PokeSpecial *Cough**Cough*Norman*Cough**Cough*MaskOfIce*Cough*Cough*)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Man i want that game and to see the new manga but no so much because new manga for GSC means Silver will be in it eww but Gold will be in it so is all good like Redsan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back