• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mrrr... That makes me feel a bit awkward when you say that second paragraph, Val. ._.; -is really sorry, honest...-

And now totally on-topic: Peachy... You better take good care of your new theme... it might be possible that I steal/rape/own/eat/glomp/adore/fangirl over like it! <3
    Uh-oh! I'll be watching you, Val! I'll be watching you! -shot-

So uh... I'll stop being lazy and post up my fanart of Red tonight. ;^^ If not, then I'll probably supply other fanart (that I didn't draw) to make up for it.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    and island with all of that sounds good you can make it that stands in the middle of all regions and lets call it Pokemon Heaven because it has everything i better start with the plot

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I'll be gentleman enough to renounce my desired role if it comes to that. :( Spectating is always good, isn't it...?

We should vote on who we want to be, but I think that's already shot to death, given how many want Ruby.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    is so troublesome what happen to the rule first come first serve if we get to vote people here won't get the character they want

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I still don't see how this is going to work out. XD

I don't think it should be a first come first serve kind of thing, considering all the people wanting Ruby. I don't blame them though, Ruby is awesome.

Years
    -spazz- The D/P arc is AWESOME. X3 Even if they only uploaded one chapter... Did anyone else read it on MangaFox yet? Pearl just might be my newest favorite character.~

Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?

Oh yush! 8D Masa likes RPing. I know we're not supposed to claim characters yet... But... I really wanna be Platina or Blue. I have no idea what the storyline should be about. But Chamo's summer vacation idea is good. :D Maybe it could take place in Johto, like what Yojevita said.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Thanks for telling me! =D

That first chapter was very laid-back and epic. This might turn out to be my favorite arc. <3

I'm already seeing Dia/Pearl Doujinshi and Fanart. XD

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Thanks for telling me about the new chapter Masa. I've been waiting for the D/P chapters to start.

Spoiler:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Well, this place is dead lately... (at least HGSS at least gave us back some older members) but I admit we have little to discuss.

Pair, if you start a RP, IDK if Ill be involved, but I'll see if I have the time.

No new topic. Im outta them for now.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Aren't we all? =D

It makes you wonder how slim Dia is while still being as gluttonous as he is. XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    -spazz- The D/P arc is AWESOME. X3 Even if they only uploaded one chapter... Did anyone else read it on MangaFox yet? Pearl just might be my newest favorite character.~

Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?

Oh yush! 8D Masa likes RPing. I know we're not supposed to claim characters yet... But... I really wanna be Platina or Blue. I have no idea what the storyline should be about. But Chamo's summer vacation idea is good. :D Maybe it could take place in Johto, like what Yojevita said.

WHAT!!!!??? Thank you soooooooooo much Masa. I'm going to go read it then come back kand talk about it.! *runs away*

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I believe these are just scanlations and not the official English translations.

Edit: Just checked and saw that these are not the ones by Chuang Yi. :\

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Mrrr... That makes me feel a bit awkward when you say that second paragraph, Val. ._.; -is really sorry, honest...-
    C'mon Peachy. I don't want you to feel awkward. *hugs* We know what we did wrong on the last RP and we'll do it better this time.~
    Pair, if you start a RP, IDK if Ill be involved, but I'll see if I have the time.
    Don't worry. We're at the beginning of building it up. :3 There is still some time to think of you want to join it.^^
    is so troublesome what happen to the rule first come first serve if we get to vote people here won't get the character they want
    No first comes first. D: We'll do the character claiming a fair way. I don't know how yet, but I'll find a good way.
    I still don't see how this is going to work out. XD
    Here is the thread old RP from last summer. Just read it and you get how it works. :3
    YAY.~ *flail around* Yush. Pearl is smexy.~ 8D *adds him to her bishie list*

New topic:
    So, how is everyone enjoying the chapter so far?
    Sorry Saber. XD

EDIT: Fanart.~

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

Me, as well as everyone else I believe, are enjoying these chapters and loving them to death. XD

Can't wait to see more Dia/Pearl antics! >3

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

One word. Awesomeness! I've waited too long for that! It was so awesome! When Dia saw Platina first, and how he thought she was so pretty. I smell some Dia x Platina.

About the RP...So there will be no claiming characters if I understand right? So we'll have to wait until the RP is up then we'll have to write bios?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    About the RP...So there will be no claiming characters if I understand right? So we'll have to wait until the RP is up then we'll have to write bios?
    Nah... There will be character claims before we set the RP up. I just don't want fights over characters. Like more then one member already dips on Ruby and Gold. I want a fair chance for every member to get their fav. character for the RP. And that's what I'm still thinking about. I mean how to do that in a fair way. Suggestions plz?

Haven't read it yet. *is still stuck in the Emerald-arc* But I smell the need of spoiler talk. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back