• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    If the PokeSpecial gang went on a ghost hunt, who would be in charge of what?

I'll do this in a different way.

Red-Fred
    Blue-Daphne
    Green-The wierd guy that may be the suspect, but didn't do it.
    Yellow-The sweet kind-hearted girl from across the street that gives them all the clues, that no one suspects.
    Gold-Scoopy
    Crys-Velma
    Dia-Shaggy
    Emerald-Scrappy Doo (since he's small)

Edit-Also guys I won't be able to be on for the next three days. I'm going on a trip! The only way I will be able to get on is if I find a wifi connection and use my DSi and I'm not so sure that will happen.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    H-Hi everyone! I'd like to join this group if that's alright ><;

PokeSpecial is a great manga, and all of you seem to be having loads of fun and craziness going on here :3 As for my favourite characters, it would have to be a tie between Ruby and Pearl. Two of them have the most awesome-est personalities imo. The neat-freak who likes to exaggerate and the funny man who always bullies Dia. Yup (: Oh and the whole gang going ghost hunting sounds really nice haha.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Nobody's one, I feel so wonewy! :(

Also, I'm making my oneshot about a Poker game between the Dex Holders, but I've never played Poker before, so if anyone knows, I might need some help.

THE KING IS BACK FROM THE BURN THE HEAVENS CONQUEST hi guys how is it going i like the new theme of PC using the new pichu is so cute so whats the news of special?

Hi King! Welcome back!

The second chapter of the D/P arc is up on MangaFox.

I'm reading Chapter 26 right now!

Probably of Ruby, since I don't think I'll be here on Ruby's birthday, oh woe.

When is it? I can't remember.

I'll call this: The Berlitz Mansion Mystery Case! Ohmaigawd! That's a great idea for a oneshot!

Red: The leader of the group. He seems reluctant about banishing spirits without first solving the case.
    Green: The intelligent, quick witted, techno guy who doesn't think twice about banishing ghosts.
    Blue: Bad@$$ action girl who uses her girlish charms to attract heartbroken ghosts.
    Yellow: The sweetie who can talk to the ghosts. She carries a Rattata plush to which she speaks when talking to the spirits.
    Gold: The
    Spoiler:
    skater boy
    Spoiler:
    no one believes him.
    Silver: The fearless(but traumatized by spirits) red haired exorcist/medium who has a deep hatred for ghosts.
    Spoiler:
    He seems especially fond of Yellow and is often with her.
    Crys: The skeptical who believes that there's a reasonable explanation.
    Ruby: Platina's personal fashionista and the first victim of the ghost attack. He saw the ghost and dimly remembers a few traits about it: It had 'Beautiful!'*sparkles* hair, but was dressed hideously. His failure to remember the ghost's appearance is supposedly beacuse the ghost blew his glasses away, but everyone else thinks otherwise.
    Sapphire: Platina's personal fitness trainer. She was absent during the ghost's appearance, but everyone else thinks otherwise and that she's working with Ruby to steal the fortune by her pretending to be the ghost and Ruby covering her up.
    Wally: Platina's sick, near death cousin. The ghost seems to bear a grudge at him.
    Emerald: Platina's self appointed 'bodyguard'.(He's actually Platina's entertaintment, and as such, he has a motive to summon a spirit and use it against her/ disguise himself as the ghost)
    Diamond: Platina's chef, who is also madly in love with her.
    Pearl: Platina's real bodyguard and the one in charge of suppervising her mansion.
    Platina: The owner of a luxurious mansion who is hunted by an invisible force.

So... what do you guys think? Also, everyone, please call me Pokey.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    When is it? I can't remember.
    Ruby's birthday is on July 2nd, which means yeah, I won't be here for his birthday. ;__; I'll provide Ruby Fanart before I leave, to make up for the fact that I won't be here, unless we get a hold of internet in Colorado.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024

I'll call this: The Berlitz Mansion Mystery Case! Ohmaigawd! That's a great idea for a oneshot!

Red: The leader of the group. He seems reluctant about banishing spirits without first solving the case.
    Green: The intelligent, quick witted, techno guy who doesn't think twice about banishing ghosts.
    Blue: Bad@$$ action girl who uses her girlish charms to attract heartbroken ghosts.
    Yellow: The sweetie who can talk to the ghosts. She carries a Rattata plush to which she speaks when talking to the spirits.
    Spoiler:
    skater boy
    Spoiler:
    no one believes him.
    Silver: The fearless(but traumatized by spirits) red haired exorcist/medium who has a deep hatred for ghosts.
    Spoiler:
    Ruby: Platina's personal fashionista and the first victim of the ghost attack. He saw the ghost and dimly remembers a few traits about it: It had 'Beautiful!'*sparkles* hair, but was dressed hideously. His failure to remember the ghost's appearance is supposedly beacuse the ghost blew his glasses away, but everyone else thinks otherwise.
    Sapphire: Platina's personal fitness trainer. She was absent during the ghost's appearance, but everyone else thinks otherwise and that she's working with Ruby to steal the fortune by her pretending to be the ghost and Ruby covering her up.
    Wally: Platina's sick, near death cousin. The ghost seems to bear a grudge at him.
    Emerald: Platina's self appointed 'bodyguard'.(He's actually Platina's entertaintment, and as such, he has a motive to summon a spirit and use it against her/ disguise himself as the ghost)
    Pearl: Platina's real bodyguard and the one in charge of suppervising her mansion.

Pokey, do I have your permission to make this a oneshot? I can so have fun with this. So can I? Please?

@Binary Peaches: Have fun in Colorado! If you're not here for Ruby's birthday, I'll celebrate twice.

@Ru-kun: Why is everyone gonna be leaving? Not right! *pouts* Oh well. Have fun on your trip!

@Ibuberu: It's just me, but I'm thinking you can. Welcome aboard!

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I'll think weather or not I want to join before... the 23rd, because it'll be hard to get on afterwards, unless our Hotel in Colorado has Free Internet. :< Sounds tempted though, since I've never written a PokeSpe One-Shot before. :)

Epic~ /o/ If only I had ideas as good as this.

Orz... -wishes she had more things to say, lately. D:- Maybe I'll come back with some Fanart to make me feel better. Probably of Ruby, since I don't think I'll be here on Ruby's birthday, oh woe. I'll either be in Colorado, or driving back. -will check the date- ;___;
    Okay then Peachy. :3

THE KING IS BACK FROM THE BURN THE HEAVENS CONQUEST hi guys how is it going i like the new theme of PC using the new pichu is so cute so whats the news of special?
    >.> Where'd you run off to?

The second chapter of the D/P arc is up on MangaFox.

https://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/v30/c002/
    *jumps* horay~

It scanned kinda weird though, and I don't like the nicknames given by ChuangYi.

Spoiler:
    skater boy
    Spoiler:
    no one believes him.
    Spoiler:

Lol, nice one Pokey.
    *pokes*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Another...Frantic...fan... IJUSTCAN'TSTANDIT!!!! ; ;

Keep in mind I already ranted about there being too many Frantic fans in an Other Trivia thread XD And also keep in mind that in that same thread I shot and killed Sapphire XD

Ne, anyways, at least you're into Ruby and Pearl, Ibuberu~

As for the topic... I'm not gonna answer it, despite that I came up with xD

And, off-topic, isn't your image too big for the max image size rules in a siggy, Pokey? Just wondering. TWEWY is an awesome game, though.

Hmm...

*headdesk*

I can't think of anything else...

Ah, my attempt at creating Yellow on Walfas's Touhou creator:

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

They didn't have the right hairstyle...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Ctrl+F, anyone?

'Tis how I found there isn't a listed ship name for SilverXPlatinum. And last I checked, none for RubyXYellow.

So yeah, I suppose I suck at ship names XD

Oh, and I'll definitely be i nthe contest, but I'll be entering with my alt., so if I win, I want my alt. to receive the emblem (since she has two already... >.>).
    I know there was no shipping for SilverxPlatinum since I browsed though that very long page once thought they could have updated it onto it. So there also appears to be no official shipping for RubyxYellow either I guess.

I like the Pichu theme as well. the Pichu-Color Pikachu (PCP) and the Notch-Ear Pichu (NEP) picture looks great.

Last edited:

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
    I finally got the rerealse of Voulme 1. ...Haven't read it yet. With that:

Red: Leader. The one to go in fighting.
    Green: Equipment manager.
    Blue: Tech support.
    Yellow: Medium. The one who talks to the ghost.

Gold: One who solves the problem.
    Silver: He scares the ghost into revealing themselves.
    Crysyal: One who builds their equipment.

Ruby: Outfit designer.
    Sapphire: Shaman.
    Emerald: Bodygaurd.

Diamond: Food supplier.
    Pearl: Entertainment.
    Platina: Sponser.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Platina Jason, I just have to say that your signature image really makes Crystal look a bit nice in the new girl's clothing. :3 Though it's more likely for them to make her a new character than to have Crystal have those clothing, your signature shows that she I can look good in those clothing. Maybe not for the age she'll be in the HGSS arc, but still~

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    why make a new character now? whats the point? is like making Wally again there is no point i hope the auhtors have a brain and not make a new character till 5 gen

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Actually I would think that making a new character would be the writers last option and nothing has been confirmed about the girl being a new character or not as of yet and the official site just refer to the playable characters as 'boy and girl'. Also remember that Crystal (meaning the girl from Pokemon Special) initially brown hair just like the girl has. Though it still does not prove that the female playable character in HGSS and female playable character from Pokemon Crystal is the same person, but it is more justifiable to me for Crystal to wear the outfit. Since this girl is has a Pokedex in the games she is mostly likely will be a Pokedex Holder if she was in Pokemon Special and they have to also come up with the girls eye color based on her own game version and there are no more main game versions in the fourth generation as well. Pokemon Special is also independent of the games . When it comes to designing the characters and they are two distinct canons. is also a possibility that Crystal had brown hair intially could have come from another source.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Also remember that Crystal (meaning the girl from Pokemon Special) initially brown hair just like the girl has.

I'm not trying to start an argument, but, flat out, I think you're wrong. The game counterpart of the original Crystal has always had light blue hair, and the manga counterpart has always had really hard blue, to my knowledge. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do agree that I don't think they'll be a new characters, but I'm just saying I'm not sure that's a valid point.

I think she'll get a cameo or something.

@Pokey- xD Nice! I think you're picks too! Who ever's doing the one shot, ik'll be great! (I'm half tempted to do it myself, but I have other things on my plate.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I'm not trying to start an argument, but, flat out, I think you're wrong. The game counterpart of the original Crystal has always had light blue hair, and the manga counterpart has always had really hard blue, to my knowledge. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do agree that I don't think they'll be a new characters, but I'm just saying I'm not sure that's a valid point.
    The pictures of Crystal with brown hair are listed in the netkun gallery on pictures 01, 03, 04, 05, 09, and 54.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Guys, I thought there was another thread to talk about the new girl. Let's not start debating here. *shot for trying to be responsible*

Pokey, me luvs the oneshot idea! ^^ I can't wait to see it, winterfell!

Welcome new member! Another Franticshipper, eh? XD

Which characters would you see on the good/dark side?

Er...Silver? And maybe Dia. XP

And speaking of Dia...YAY FOR THE NEW CHAPTER!!XDD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Okay I am sorry about that. I will some debating about the subject on this thread.

Which characters would you see on the good/dark side?
    Are you talking about anti-heroes or something. In that case I would say Green, Blue, Silver, Platinum, and maybe Sapphire.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Dark side? Hm...

Heck, why not Yellow? She was lucky that Red was her first real intro to Pokemon (Pokemon are our friendly friendshippy friends!), but what if some villain found her first and discovered her powers? She'd probably be trained to be some killer battler with her powers. What if Lance found her first. He'd easily have her swayed to his way of thinking...

I found some fanart a while back. While I wasn't too impressed with the art itself, the backstory explained in the description was pretty cool. Yellow being a member of Team Cipher in the Orre region, using her powers to create more powerful Shadow Pokemon...would make an awesome fanfiction.

Oh yeah, just remembered, on the Pokespe fanclub on deviantart, they're having a dark themed contest right now, with the villains winning and the Dex Holders either on the run or having been forced (or not) to join them.

One final thing.

ME DID MY SUMMER FANFICTION ENTRY! YAYS!

Hope you all likeys: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4696193/6/A_Myriad_of_Colors

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back