• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The thingy at the bottom of the thread that tells you how many people are viewing it said:
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (2 members and 6 guests)
    o___o Lotsa guests... VIZ is watching us to see if we approve of the newly released volume.
    Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?
    I had a feeling Yellow was a girl from the get go. Not sure why but I always suspected. Can't think of anything else at the moment so yeah.
    Oh yeah, that too. After reading the Yellow arc (or at least, "The Best of Yellow") at least a hundred times over 'coz that was all I had at the time, I kinda became suspicious of Yellow. "He" just kinda came off as a little girly to me.~ But I probably only came to think that from re-reading it so much. If I hadn't, then I would've never guessed. xD

I remember Emerald doing that, lolz. xD He never fails to amuse Nen~

What's your favorite quote from Pokemon Special?
    Don't think I have one, actually. >.>; I can't remember any. -fails-

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

I always liked that video. I think I want to watch some Lucky Star now.

Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?

I predicted the dex holders would get revived. I mean they couldn't just throw away a few characters and never have them come back.

Mine is probably a qoute from the pic Val posted. When Emerald yells at Ruby and Sapphire to quit flirting.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    chamo-chan said:
    Oh, yeah, he says that in the Chuang Yi translation.

Man that is so awesome. I mean, if they can keep stuff like that in a Pokemon manga, then props to them.

Here is the famous line by Silver: "DON'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!" XDD

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Actually; I did happen to see a volume of the new PokeSpecial by Viz. <3 Once I get enough money, I'll probably buy it just for the support.
    They didn't do the switch the names back; to much disappointment, but they have switched the way you read it, so you read it the original way now. (Right to left.) It throws me off that the first volume's main color is blue in color with Red and his team on the front. xD I keep going, " ... Wait. Volumes ones of anything are never blue. D: And his name is red. It should be Reedd.-whine-" Over all, I think it's worth the buy if you don't have it. <3 Once I catch up on my wishlist, as said, I'll buy it to show Viz I'm a fan.

EDIT-
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Actually; I did happen to see a volume of the new PokeSpecial by Viz. <3 Once I get enough money, I'll probably buy it just for the support.
    They didn't do the switch the names back; to much disappointment, but they have switched the way you read it, so you read it the original way now. (Right to left.) It throws me off that the first volume's main color is blue in color with Red and his team on the front. xD I keep going, " ... Wait. Volumes ones of anything are never blue. D: And his name is red. It should be Reedd.-whine-" Over all, I think it's worth the buy if you don't have it. <3 Once I catch up on my wishlist, as said, I'll buy it to show Viz I'm a fan.

EDIT-
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ne, I come when I need to.

"What's evolution?" - Yellow, Yellow Arc

"Beautiful!"; "It's a hat!" - Ruby, RS Arc

"Wow! What a pretty gal!" - Gold referring to Bugsy, GSC Arc

"Who's this pretty/smexy* lady?" Gold referring to Blue while patting her butt, GSC Arc (*changed because of the little kids who come here XD)

The -previous- and current quote in Netto's siggy - Courtney, RS Arc (previous quote, "Love makes the world go 'round."); Silver, GSC Arc (current quote; why'd you change it on me, Netto??? D=)

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    EDIT-
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AHHH! PUNKS! - Crystal (when she first saw Gold and Silver)

AH! ... How beautiful! - Ruby (when he saw the Mightyena in the beginning of the R/S arc)

Haha, those two scenes cracked me up. Along with the classic Gold/Blue/Silver scene.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

EDIT-
    Spoiler:

:3 It's alright, I don't mind the color scheme. lol. I'm getting Vol. 2 in August before I leave for college.

Spoiler:

"What's evolution?"-Yellow

....damn, i had a good quote I liked that I forgot. D8 *cry*

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years

"Listen to me... please...
    Pokemon can be scary...but they're basically kind, loving creatures.
    If the owner is bad and trains his pokemon to do bad things...
    then they'll grow up to be bad too.
    But if you care them with a kind and gentle heart...
    then they'll always be your friends.
    Do you understand?" - Red when saved yellow at rgb arc ^.^

"Liar..." - liar scenes lol :P
    "Beautiful!" - Ruby :P
    "I like you..." - Sapph! OMG FranticShippy!! >w<
    "You don't say..." -at dia pearl's manzai :P
    "And who's this sexy lady?" - right befor silver punch him :P
    "Ratty... NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" - yellow crying lol xD
    "So you are the real deoxys...
    I am mewtwo.. your clones make me quite a headache at sevii island"-lol mewtwo get headache :P
    "Don't worry Red always keeps his promises... he remembered what he promised me when we first met and passed the gym leader test like he said he would.. this time's no different... he'll definitely come back.. he said he'd be back, so definitely will... for sure.." -aww... yellow's talk at her sleep bout red <3

"Captureee~!!!" - crys scene :P
    lol xD I have lot more, forgot :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Zuzu... Your slightly annoying nagging on Franticshipping suddenly remind me of Emerald...:

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

>_>;

@Achamo~Torchic: Talking about PokeSpe, even if it doesn't follow the current topic, is not off-topic. :3

Hahahah XD That fits perfectly.

Oh, and I don't really mind your Frantic bashing, Zuzu. Although I can imagine that really big Frantic shippers do mind XD; (If it had been Oldrival you hated so much, I wouldn't like you at all ;)

I just don't see the click that OldRival has. Red was a bit oblivious when he first saw her, right?

"De-stoned" makes me crack up. :D The real word is "unpetrified".

lol did Emerald really say that? XD Reminds me to start reading that arc...:/

Cute pic of Dia. :)

A bit? Red was totally oblivious XD There are hints for Luckyshipping in the first two volumes, though. Red is actually blushing when Blue flies off. And she leaves him a note with 'honey pie' or something. But now it's obvious that Red likes Yellow/Misty, of course, and that Blue just did those things to profit from Red.
    Green, on the other hand totally ignored Blue (epic xp) and thus he became interesting for Blue. That's how I see it. (Her looks when he flies off on Charizard says enough).

Oh, yeah, he says that in the Chuang Yi translation.

Which other translation is there? Or a fan-made one?

o___o Lotsa guests... VIZ is watching us to see if we approve of the newly released volume.

You can do your job again of stalker watch, Masa XD

What's your favourite quote
    "Cute male in sights! <3"
    "Obnoxious woman / pesky girl / noisy woman"
    Everything's that being said in the Green/Yellow scenes (EPIC WIN)
    "Gahh, who's this sexy lady?" -pat pat-
    "Would you like... to join us?" (Marge to Ruby)
    "I like you."
    "Will ya two quit flirting!!" XD

And a lot more. (Almost everything that Ruby says; he has a thing for good quotes O_o)

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I HATE NOT HAVING COMPUTER ACCESS. -.- Anyway, ignoring that...

TheViolentTomboy said:
    As for Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby still loves her and remembers her confession. I think what we're forgetting is that they're PRETEENS. Normal 12 year olds DON'T get into steady relationships. Ruby's the smart one here, , not Sapphire, he doesn't want to rush and subsequently ruin the relationship, or else their relationship will parallel Wallace's and Winona's a little TOO much for our liking.
    This is a good point, but I think the main problem is they had them obviously conffess to each other. The whole first part of the R/S arc revolves around their relationship. So they put in the scene, maybe for some fanservice, which they wanted. What they didn`t want (or expect) was a majority of fans loving it and making it canon and going "KYAA!! THE FIRST EVER POKESPE CANON SHIP!!! YAAAHH!!!!" Which I have to admit I took part in.XP I think that`s why they changed it, anyway.

What was your favorite quote?

I have two: "Crys, look out!" and "Do I see a pretty damsel in distress?" XD In case you haven`t guessed, they`re Mangaquest. XD And the whole Franticshipping scene. XDD

Spoiler:

Oh, and those little comic panels are hilarious, btw. Maybe you should use them in the caption contest, chamo-chan.^^

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    EDIT-
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ehehe, Wifi~

In response to Chi's Spoiler -too lazy to quote-
    Spoiler:

"Maybe we should all just live together!" - Red, end of Yellow Arc.
    "Don't touch her with your Dirty Hands!" - Silver, end of GSC Arc.
    "BEAUTIFUL" - Ruby
    "WILL YA TWO QUIT FLIRTING?!" - Emerald
    "Annoying Woman / any variation of it" - Green
    "Who's this sexy lady~?" Gold
    "CAPTUUUUUUURE!" Crystal (with Bill, when she notices the Pokemon she doesn't have. :P )

And that's all I remember right now. There are so many epic Quotes in PokeSpe. XD

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Spoiler:

Favorite quotes-
    "AAAHH! PUNKS!" Followed by Gold and Silver's bewildered looks of, " oO;;".
    Ah man, I had one not that long ago. I was talking to Peaches while I was re-reading some random pages, and it was something along the lines of, " I forgot Gyrados is a FLYING pokemon!" Which, my first reaction was, " ... Really? xD" but then I looked it up and found out it really is. OTL Guess I did too. But there's one along similar lines regarding Snorlax, and it's actually really wrong. xD; I forgot what it was though. Those are my favorites. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I remember for some time I thought Gyarados was part Dragon type... X_< But that's just 'cause it looks it.

Anyways, back on topic~

Pretty much anything Blue said in the RBG arc was epic XD Especially when she was going around selling the "useful" items XD

Oh, and though I don't remember the quote, Prof. Oak calling Red a thief. And I think Elm also called Gold one XD

Sorry, don't feel like saying much now~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Spoiler:

I can't answer right now topic. I can't seem to remember anything at the moment but I'm sure something will come to me eventually.

Years
    Alright, I noticed that they finally updated PokeSpe on mangafox. And I started rereading the first chapter of the D/P arc..and saw the part where Pearl was calling Dia a fool. But...I had to do this-

Spoiler:

XD
    Yes, I'm bored right now :P

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

AHHH! PUNKS! - Crystal (when she first saw Gold and Silver)

I can totally imagine him acting this out. Hilarious.

A bit? Red was totally oblivious XD

Okay, okay so that was an "understatement" (I'm copying what you said in the other thread XPP).

of course, and that Blue just did those things to profit from Red.

Yeah, she wouldn't wouldn't she...*remembers that other fanfic with complete satisfaction*

Green, on the other hand totally ignored Blue (epic xp) and thus he became interesting for Blue. That's how I see it. (Her looks when he flies off on Charizard says enough).

Yeah, that could be agreeable to some point.

Everything's that being said in the Green/Yellow scenes

Hehehehe, I almost forgot about those. So much fun to bother Green.

(Almost everything that Ruby says; he has a thing for good quotes O_o)

Eight days away!!

Zuzu said:
    I remember for some time I thought Gyarados was part Dragon type...

Me too. I think it's because of Dragon Rage and Twister.

Nice screenshot, redjacketalchemist. Poor Dia.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010

EDIT-
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I cannot remember what my favorite quote is I am going to have to come back to the question.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Alright, I noticed that they finally updated PokeSpe on mangafox. And I started rereading the first chapter of the D/P arc..and saw the part where Pearl was calling Dia a fool. But...I had to do this-

Spoiler:

XD
    Yes, I'm bored right now :P

I love that picture. XDDDD Pearl and Dia are so loveable.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88 said:
    Eight days away!!

Ohmygosh, Ruby's birthday is coming. I need to find fanart. :D

When Crystal called Gold and Silver punks, and they were all "wut? o.o" That was the first part that I remember actually laughing at. XD

EDIT: Holy snap, 1000 posts. :O My life's purpose has been fufilled.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh lord.

I'll need to come up for an idea for a one-shot for Ruby's birthday then? And guess who's birthday is right after? 8D

That does it, I'm putting Pearl's birthday on the Fourth of July. So at least all three of my main bishies (I'll share Ruby and Pearl, but none shall take Gold from me D=<) will have a birthday in the same month~

Hmm...

Hopefully this won't collide with my contest entry. Which I need to get started on...

I'm gonna probably do something like RubyXYellow for his birthday. Because everyone knows the time of the apocalypse is nigh if I do a Frantic one-shot.

And for Gold's birthday... RosePetalshipping/GoldXMe FTW!!! I'll definitely do MangaQuest (or, like with Crys's birthday, I'll be lazy and just post the one-shot I entered for the contest since I do believe Gold's birthday is after the deadline XD).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back