• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Hey, sorry for my increasingly loooong absence.

On-topic:If you become one charac(not see the test chamo was posted) you will become who?

Er.........mebbie someone along the lines of Pearl? I've got a rational head on my shoulders, a sense of humour and a tendency to flare up at injustice and stupidity.

:3

Work on the one-shot is progressing nicely......and I recently purchased Volume 30, which is the start of the DP saga!
    Yay~

Edit: Glad to see the Book Of Doom has engraved itself in your minds! Yeah!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I second that! Nen would pay someone to make those PokeSpe pics into life-sized posters. Then she could decorate her room with them.~ <3
    Myah, those fan artz on Pixiv are so impressive that Nen registered there. xD I'm uploading 'em all to mai PhotoBucket account as I speak.
    Lolz. Good job that ya remembered. -gives cookie- Ah, yes, those were the hyperactive days. xD Most of the main members of the Silver Army aren't as active here anymoar, though.

You corrupted my mind with that, Nene. I want those posters now @.@ Especially the one where Green is sitting beside a camp fire with his Golduck. ~
    Must find your PhotoBucket account

*Gets cookie*

:D Yes, those were the days.[/nostalgic] We now have more members than ever, though. But yes, it's a shame some of the older ones aren't active anymore. We could start a new army?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    If you become one charac(not see the test chamo was posted) you will become who?

If I didn't take the quiz? Crystal, maybe. I'm cursed with the inability to make humorous and witty comments and have a Gold fetish. XDD -shot by Mangaquest haters-

Contest Caption:

Blue: *Looking down at arguing Green and Red* Oh, this is such a hard choice to make...

Lame entry is lame. O.o

Anyway. Apparently not only do few bookshops now near me have Pokespe volumes, but most don't have Pokespe period. -.- But! I went to the bookstore near the train station and found....

VOLUME 31!! XD But I'm low on cash. >.> Curse EoS for costing so much...I'm wavering between buying it, looking for Volume 32, and saving for HG. Ugh. This is going to haunt me for weeks. >.<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Bweehee. Thank you, Iru. :3

... I should go and actually take this quiz now, because I'm a bit interested on what the quiz would say, just because taking a quiz is better than packing up...

Man, you're lucky Clover. D: None of the bookstores I have gone to have anything other than the "Best of Red" and the "Best of Yellow", both of which I have, and is really them squeezing the whole arc into one Volume, and and saying it's the 'best' chapters, and missing a whole bunch of crap.

:|

Wish my Bookstores would have something other than that. Though since I looked at only one of the two, perhaps it's a miracle, and the other one had it because they usually don't have anything I like.

A-Anyways... -should get packing... but ranting about PokeSpe is so much better. >>;- I should be completely back on Wednesday or Thursday depending on how late I get back home and how tired I am

Years
    If you become one charac(not see the test chamo was posted) you will become who?

Erm, maybe Emerald 'cause of my shortness and hotheadedness. -__-" Although I doubt anybody'd want to be him, LOL.

OMG, those pics are super epic! O_O

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    OH hey whats up. I haven't been here in aaaages, and that makes me sad. :U

Hard to decide. I'm a little shy, I love drawing, and I never liked evolving my pokemon. I guess that makes me like Yellow? But I'm nowhere near as innocent, cute and sweet as she is - I'd like to keep it that way, thankyouverymuch.
    I wish I was like Lt. Surge, buecause then I could have the joy of saying I'm like the man who carried Bill off against his will~

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years

Hmm... I guess I'd be like Yellow, since I'm usually quiet and shy around people, unless if they're my really close friends. I also enjoy drawing a lot, although I hope my drawings are better than her's. >.> I also tend to fall asleep randomly. XD

I also kind of seem like Diamond, cause I like eating and often pretend to be dumb, even though I'm very smart.

Years
    If you become one characters (not the test that chamo posted) you will become who?

I dunno...I've been leaning towards Ruby. But Gold is there as well.
    I haven't been a Wally for a while now though. :<

But meh...It depends what one gives you no? :O

Years
    Snoaz said:
    You corrupted my mind with that, Nene. I want those posters now @.@ Especially the one where Green is sitting beside a camp fire with his Golduck. ~
    Must find your PhotoBucket account

*Gets cookie*

:D Yes, those were the days.[/nostalgic] We now have more members than ever, though. But yes, it's a shame some of the older ones aren't active anymore. We could start a new army?
    PokeSpe posters would increase the epicness of any wall by five bazillion percent. :D

We SHOULD start a new army. The Silver fan girls shall rise again! Bwahaha~! -is shot before she can continue- Actually, I think if we don't count inactive members, there are more Gold fans than Silver fans here now. xD

As an apology for corrupting your mind with the PokeSpe poster idea, here is teh link to Nen's PokeSpe fan art collection, including most of the anime pics.
    Only problem is, it's super unorganized, so you'll have to find what you're looking for using Ctrl+F. -cough-

I'll answer this seriously nao. I'm probably most like Sapphire: a quirky, hyper tomboy often found in a tree. xD ...Yup...

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    YO! I've been so inactive lately because of vacation!
    I will either become Gold, cuz he is awesome, or Sapphire, cuz she's a tomboy.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I haven't been here forever so, wat pics?

I think she was talking about the pics in the link that Neny posted.

I kind of liked the ones of Crys for some reason. The ones with chibi Gold were well kind of funny. *goes to next page, kills all the preciousmatal* Needs Mangaquest! Gold needs Crys!

Does talking about PokeSpe pictures count as being on topic?

Edit-Also has anyone noticed that all the PokeSpe characters have been shown as a little kid accept for Platina so far?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Nen thanks for the link! :) I'm having a Fanart overload and loving every second of it.

Originally posted by Ru-Kun
    Edit-Also has anyone noticed that all the PokeSpe characters have been shown as a little kid accept for Platina so far?

That's true now that I think about it but I'm sure they'll show her eventually (probably in a flashback that will be relavent to the story).

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for the link, Snoaz, and thanks for your wishes! I'll be sure to read that fic. Your Blue avie in your Fanfiction account is nice, by the way.

If you become one character(not see the test chamo was posted) you will become who?

Well, mine's too obvious. And I didn't take the other test anyway. XP

At a young age, I would be Gold. Once he hits the perv line, then I'm not like him anymore.

I can so see Nen as Sapphire. XD *is shot by the real Sapphire*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Does talking about PokeSpe pictures count as being on topic?

Yes it does actually. :3 just no one liners plz.

O: I 've noticed that too.
    :/ I want to see Platinum as a little girl now.

Spoiler:

If you become one character(not see the test chamo was posted) you will become who?
    Hmm...
    Three way tie betwee Yellow, Diamond, and probably Silver....

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Cowabunga~

PreciousMetalShipping FTW please and thank you.

I'm trying to recall just when they showed a flashback to Gold's past............

Anyone knows?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I kind of liked the ones of Crys for some reason. The ones with chibi Gold were well kind of funny. *goes to next page, kills all the preciousmatal* Needs Mangaquest! Gold needs Crys!

=D YES YES YES!!! Mangaquest is so FTW. XDDD *Puts up shield against Specialjewel and Preciousmetalshippers*

Well, mine's too obvious. And I didn't take the other test anyway. XP

At a young age, I would be Gold. Once he hits the perv line, then I'm not like him anymore.
    Gold hit the perv line a LOOONG time ago. XP -shot- But, since I got him for the personality quiz...ZOMG. O.o -takes hammer and smacks herself-

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Yeo, Idk...Which is weird in itself. :/ But if there is some kind of flashback for his past, I AM GOING TO FIND IT AND COPY IT TO MY COMPUTER AND USE IT FOR SOME KIND OF PROJECT. X3 -shot repeatedly-

Wow, Nen, way to give me another Pokespe obsession! *Glares* Ugh, now I'm going to have to look around that site for Gold pics...XDD

And Peaches, it's only because I can read Japanese. Otherwise I probably would have gone insane several years ago from being unable to wait for Pokespe releases. XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Yes it does actually. :3 just no one liners plz.

O: I 've noticed that too.
    :/ I want to see Platinum as a little girl now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm trying to recall just when they showed a flashback to Gold's past............

Anyone knows?

I just flipped through volumes 8 through 15 and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else know? For some reason I thought it was everyone accept for Platina, maybe Gold too now?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't think they ever showed a time when they showed Gold when he was little... At least, not what I know of. :o I think Gold is the other exception to it.

Still, lucky you, Clover. XD;;; -still needs to finish that MMV, but is stuck at the end of the first chorus. @_@ too much things to be able to put in two lines of song... why so epic, Ruby and Sapphire arc?- However, Flannery is now in it. :3 In one image, but hey, better than nothing~ ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back