• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    random post is random, but-

ASDFGHJKL

I return, with freakin' awesome news! 8D
    Some of the VAs for the PokeSpe dub had some technical difficulties and real life issues(I've even been moving all this week >>), but now...
    I HAVE ALL THE LINES FOR THE FIRST SIX CHAPTERS OF POKEMON SPECIAL! WHICH MEANS-
    DUB TYME NAO 8D
    *goes to start putting it together*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    *comes in*

Just a reminder that today (my time) is July 17.
    Today will mark the end of the contest.
    At around 11 PM, I'll officially close the contest and I'll post a list of all the fics entered.

...that is all.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    WELCOME NEW MEMBERS~
    PokeSpe Dub?

Have been MIA for a while nao.

Can't wait for the results of the oneshot contest to be released....ohhhh++++

Chocho789

♥~BuruShiru Lover~♥
    Years
    May I join the club~? :3
    I was watching the club for a while now~
    A few pages before you guys needed a Pokespe Meme thing~
    I found Shipping Meme on dA but it was for the anime and the manga~
    So Nendoru and I edited it~!

Spoiler:

Yeah we couldn't think of anymore questions~
    XD;

Last edited:

cressalia2001

Out of my mind...Be back soon.
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Hi! Can I join? I've also been hangin' around for a while now. I keep google-ing "Pokemon Special" and it keeps coming up here. So, I figured I might as well join. I'm up to about 70-something of the D/P arc, courtesy of the summaries on serebii. I kept hearing about Poke Spe on fanfiction, decided to find out what it is, and so, I'm hooked. It's so much better than the anime. It beats the anime by light-years.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    New members...? >_>
    No you may not join. It is totally forbidden to join this club. We are already stuffed with members. Plus this club is somewhat corruptive and you may got hooked with crack-shippings, fangirlness and wierd mind images... The topics we talk about here are mostly insane and absolutely not normal. D:
    I've warned you. If you still want to join, fine. But don't come running and blame us. ò.ó

YAY.~ Shipping meme. 8D
    Spoiler:

cressalia2001

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Meh, I've already lost my marbles from complete boredom. This gives me something more interesting to do.

Spoiler:

OMG I got the spoiler tags to work. The button wouldn't work, so I had to figure them out myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yaaaaay, Shipping Meme~

Spoiler:

cressalia2001

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    So, anyone want to see a truth-or-dare fanfic for PokeSpe that is actually good? Cause I think it would be fun to write one, and I would really like suggestions, being as on fanfiction, no one answers my polls. I've only gotten a vote for a poll once in all the time I've been there. Omg, I just checked when I joined, and today is my two-year anniversary. Yayz! And I'm so desperate for something to do, I'll accept any and all requests, you name it, I'll write it. Just no character deaths/bashing, please. Except for Harley. You can kill and bash him as much as you want, I don't care. I really have no fear of what I'm writing. I'll write M-rated stories if you wish, I'm that desperate. Also, I don't even care if it's PokemonXHuman. Only, if it is, it has to be straight. Otherwise it gets too complicated. 'K, that's pretty much it.

chamo-chan

Years
    So, anyone want to see a truth-or-dare fanfic for PokeSpe that is actually good? Cause I think it would be fun to write one, and I would really like suggestions, being as on fanfiction, no one answers my polls. I've only gotten a vote for a poll once in all the time I've been there. Omg, I just checked when I joined, and today is my two-year anniversary. Yayz! And I'm so desperate for something to do, I'll accept any and all requests, you name it, I'll write it. Just no character deaths/bashing, please. Except for Harley. You can kill and bash him as much as you want, I don't care. I really have no fear of what I'm writing. I'll write M-rated stories if you wish, I'm that desperate. Also, I don't even care if it's PokemonXHuman. Only, if it is, it has to be straight. Otherwise it gets too complicated. 'K, that's pretty much it.

You do realize that posting mature/lemon fics on this club is against the rules, and you will be reported.

Plus, this is a club exclusively for Pokemon SPecial/Adventures, so there isn't much talk of the anime here.

EDIT: I need to be clear on something. You can write a fic and post it here, but please don't post a lemon/mature fic. Oh, and there's a contest going on too for writting a fic, and the theme is summer.
    (Although, you might want to write kinda fast, today is the last day to enter.)

^^; sorry for the vagueness.

Last edited:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Um...yeah, here are my answers. Ugh, too tired to think.

Spoiler:

cressalia2001

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Yeah, sorry 'bout that, I should've mentioned I was planning to post it on fanfiction.net *sweatdrops* My username there is in my sig.

Edit: BTW, I haven't even published an M-rated fic yet, although I've been trying to do a Comedianshipping fic. I wasn't planning to have it go that far, but my plot bunny ran away and I had to chase after it. *Shrugs* Somehow, I have no objecion to mostly anything fanficion-related. And you'd be surprised at the random ideas I've fished up out of seemingly nowhere. Oh, right! Just remembered an inspiration for a Gold/Crystal songfic. "Just The Girl" by The Click Five. Gotta go!

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Valentine, I love it how you use that same statement over and over again. :D

So I decided I'll do this Shipping Meme for once! Since I've got nothing else better to do.

Spoiler:

Can't wait to read those entries!

cressalia2001

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Okay, to clear this up, het means straight pairings. I learned that from various profile things on fanfiction... you know, that might be a good idea to bring here, since you get to pick 10/12 characters of your own choice for the questions. Any character, any fandom, any oc, anyone except yourself. *Goes to check it out.*

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    see chamochan this what i told you crazy fan girls the same type that are killing Reborn but hey guys and chamo how are you and redsan is the best YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Years

Spoiler:

XD;
    CHO~! :D -tackleglomp- Nen's so glad that you've finally joined! Welcome to teh club.
    I've been waiting to say that for a while now. xD

w00t, shipping meme time!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Perfect theme Nen-chan! I love it Lol. me do shipping meme now.

Spoiler:

Hi new people! The contest is almost over! That was quick.

chamo-chan

Years
    see chamochan this what i told you crazy fan girls the same type that are killing Reborn but hey guys and chamo how are you and redsan is the best YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.....................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf.

King, no one wants to know. Remember, you're on your last chances now.

*rubs forehead* I guess I'll do the shipping meme now.

Spoiler:

BlueMaySapphire13

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER~! Yeah. x)
    Years

Spoiler:

XD;

Yay~! You joined to ma'am Bea- I mean ma'am Cho~! And yay you finished the meme <3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
    Well. Welcome new members~ *dancey flails*

And now....

THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!

Which means...

It's time to vote. :3

And here are your entries for the Fan fic contest!
    *click on the X's to read the fics*

Spoiler:

Now, here's how you vote.

-Send a PM with your vote to Valentine Umbreon.
    -Voting will close a week from today, so be sure to vote. *this is subject to change*

After voting closes, Valentine and I will count the votes.
    Within a few days of the voting closures, I'll announce the winner of the contest.

Remember, the winner gets a Writer's Emblem. :3

Okay. you may vote.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back