• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hm... I guess welcome back Z, I'm sure you'll catch up with all the things going around.

Nen's back too cool!
    Nen went to Japantown and bought the entire GSC arc in Japanese. <3
    That was also when I realized how much I luff Matou-sensei's amazin' chibi style. I like it even more than Yamamoto-sensei's now... e.e Come back, Matooou! -waves frantically-
    I'm jealous, and yes I too miss the chibi style drawings, still I like Yamamoto's style as well, as to which I like more I'm not really sure.

I wouldn't mind having another contest either (to read of course) and sorry about not voting last time, but if there is another contest I will vote this time around.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    Also, fanart time. Case' you're living in an cave, Pixiv=God.
    Enjoy! BEWARE, MASSIVE DUMP. For those who don't have Broadband, it's best not to click it or it will slow down your computer. D:
    Spoiler:

That's all folks! ;D Well, I have more, but I suppose this is becoming too massive. Expect some RSE pics next time! Later~

beautiful finds, there. comments in bold. pokespe crew in bad guy outfits???!!! wannaseewannaseewannasee!!!! would soooo read that fic ~<3

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    So, yeah, I've been reading previous comments, and yeah, seeing the kids in TR outfits seems to be a pretty cute idea. Green and Blue would indeed look cute in their archenemies' outfits...

And staying up until 2:00 in the morning is definitely not a good thing. Why? Because it causes me to take good ideas and draw them out into bad drawings...

Spoiler because of large size and it has the potential to burn one's eyes out.

Spoiler:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Welcome back Nen-chan! You're lucky on that remark. I'll have to go to Japantown eventually.

I kinda like both styles. Mato-san's chibi style was good for the beginning and Yamamoto-san's style is good right now (except for the beginning of the emerald arc... god that was scary.)

That's a pretty good drawing System.

Chocho789

♥~BuruShiru Lover~♥
    Years

EmeraldxGreen? It's giving me nightmares, I can guarentee you that .___.;

O.M.G
    You found some of fave crackshippings~!!!!!
    More pics for my folder~!!!!
    But why does PraisonShipping (GreenXEmerald) give you nightmares~?
    PraisonShipping gives me happy dreams~! :D

Anyway~
    These shippings pics are just what I need to help me post shipping pics too~!
    XD

OK lets start~

ChoosenShipping

Spoiler:

AmberShipping

Spoiler:

LostAndFoundShipping

Spoiler:

GammaShipping

Spoiler:

MasterShipping

Spoiler:

OK I'm done~!
    Maybe I'll post JadeShipping or something later~
    And welcome back Nen :3
    As for the styles~
    I like both~
    *Shot*

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Chocho... you broke my brain. There are currently pieces of grey matter on my bed. That is some insane fanart. And those mastershipping pics are giving me ideas.

The lostandfound ones were... disturbing.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    @System - OH MY MEW.

OH MY MEW.

-dies laughing-

-is revived- Hahaha, MESH xD

@ Choco - ...ohkay, hang on, gotta piece my brain back together.

Chosenshipping is adorable. I like it, but it's not my favorite, 'cause it smells like incest to me.

Ambershipping...yeah, okay, it could work. Emphasis on "could".

LostandFound, WTF WTF WTF BRAINSHATTER. WUT. That's...just...creepy.

Gammashipping, what in Entei's name? Who...how...just...how? Aaagh, head hurts from trying to comprehend the dynamics between them.

Mastershipping (which is actually Tyranitarshipping) is...well, I can envision it, in a "smells-like-shota" way. Totally Lance taking advantage of Silver's insecurities, and I need to stop myself because I'm starting to get a tad creeped out, kthxbai.

Chocho789

♥~BuruShiru Lover~♥
    Years
    Chocho... you broke my brain. There are currently pieces of grey matter on my bed. That is some insane fanart. And those mastershipping pics are giving me ideas.

The lostandfound ones were... disturbing.

D: I broke your brain~?
    What kind of ideas I wonder~ XD
    Yoai ideas~?
    D: How is LostAndFound disturbing~?!

@ Choco - ...ohkay, hang on, gotta piece my brain back together.

Chosenshipping is adorable. I like it, but it's not my favorite, 'cause it smells like incest to me.

Ambershipping...yeah, okay, it could work. Emphasis on "could".

LostandFound, WTF WTF WTF BRAINSHATTER. WUT. That's...just...creepy.

Gammashipping, what in Entei's name? Who...how...just...how? Aaagh, head hurts from trying to comprehend the dynamics between them.

Mastershipping (which is actually Tyranitarshipping) is...well, I can envision it, in a "smells-like-shota" way. Totally Lance taking advantage of Silver's insecurities, and I need to stop myself because I'm starting to get a tad creeped out, kthxbai.
    D: I broke your brain too~?
    Incest~<3
    *Shot*
    D: Again with LostandFound~!
    What'a wrong with it~!?!?
    No it not TyranitarShipping its MasterShipping~
    Go look on NeverEnding Romance you'll see~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @System: The look on Sabrina, Koga, and Surge's faces are priceless XD Also I see Red's the only one not clad in his opponents clothing (still he looks awesome as a grunt)

@Chocho: ...woah. I like some of the chosen ones as well as amber. To tell you the truth the other pairings are a little more difficult to take in. However my brain stays intact (lost and found though... kinda messed me up).

Years
    Mwee~ You should post here moar often, Cho! >:O Nice fan art, though. Especially the Silver/Lance ones. So cuuute. <3
    But Silver/Giovanni is just... lolwhut. >.e I'll pass. -shudders-
    Tyknight3 said:
    I'm jealous, and yes I too miss the chibi style drawings, still I like Yamamoto's style as well, as to which I like more I'm not really sure.
    It was cheaper than buying from Chuang Yi, too. :D 6.90 VS 15 bucks. -is shot for rubbing it in-
    Yeah. Nen always thought she liked Matou- and Yamamoto-sensei's style equally, but she just realized now that she actually prefers Matou's style. :'D

System, those are some really great drawings. xDD Lolz at Sabrina. And Green looks surprisingly epic in a TR suit.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Wow I havn't posted in like 3 pages! I've been checking and reading posts but for some reason I havn't been posting myself.

Nice fanart everyone and some very random shippings. I may try to post some of my fanart later!

Welcome back Neny! even though I didn't know you were gone

Welcome bak too Z! even though I don't remember you

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    @ system... love your dawings! "sabrina uses eruption" soooo funny

@chocho... the lostandfoundshipping kinda broke my brain too... and the mastershipping kinda double-broke it. chosenshipping pics were great tho, and i can see ambershipping working... mostly via gold. yellow would probably be oblivious.

System!

Years
    ...now that I think about it, it should've been "SABRINA used RAGE!", but my excuse is that it was late at night and my brain wasn't working any better than usual. Thank you for the compliments, anyway. This is the first time I've displayed my work to the public.

Um...yeah...I'd have to agree with everyone else, LostandFoundshipping is sorta creepy. Not really into pedo and incest.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhhh, very nice fanart, everyone. <3 I would comment on them but... yeah. Too many. xD;

I have to agree with the others that lostandfoundshipping is indeed scary. :x And I'll go with TheSystemisDown in not liking Pedo shippings. I think there may be one that I like, but not too much.

And on a random PokeSpe note: version .06 of the Hack is now up. I'll play more later to see how much father than .05 it goes. -hopes it go to at least where you meet Bill. It would be awesome~-

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    D: I broke your brain~?
    What kind of ideas I wonder~ XD
    Yoai ideas~?
    D: How is LostAndFound disturbing~?!

Yep, yaoi ideas. Unfortunately AU. WHo knows I might go somewhere with this. Silver looked kind of female in some of those Mastershipping pics. Mm... more ideas. *shot by fangirls* Can't you people take a break?!

It's not so much disturbing as it is unlikely. From what I've seen of Giovanni, I don't think he'd be that intimate to his kid. I think he can tell his son's traumatized enough. Plus, the way Silver was hiding like that in those pics... yeah... it seemed like he would be forced into it... that's what creeps me out.

Question of the day: How old is Lance?! I cannot find it anywhere!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Okay here is some of my fanart, I know they are really blurry because I have a really bad camera, and I'm not that good at drawing. I may upload a Gold and Silver Chibi comic later, but I need to finish inking that. Also one of them is just in pencil so it's very light.

Edit-Also I never erased the pencil lines after I went over it in ink...

Last edited:

System!

Years
    Izzat a Yellow with braided hair I spy? Very adorable.

I don't think Lance has a confirmed age. He could be anywhere from late 'teens to early twenties. I think he looks eighteen in Y, though. Dunno, he looks kinda short -shot-

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Izzat a Yellow with braided hair I spy? Very adorable.

Yes I attempted to draw her in a braid. I actually drew that one during Social Studies and English class. XD

Anyone have any idea for a topic?

Wait I got one!

Which star constalation is each PokeSpe character's favorite?

I'll answer this later and I'm pretty sure I spelt constalation wrong. XD

Edit-The next pic I'll probably be a bloody Ruby one that is in the front of my science notebook.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back