• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Something famous, like a already (famous) used Opening; in my opinion. But it depends on whatever you'd like to do, I guess. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    On the whole birthday thing my family's an epic fail. There's not one close birthday (I'm a month off from sapphire) XD. I agree tremendously with the whole Looker thing (how could you be a memeber of the international police and not notice an old man being mugged?) And why the f*** a flute?! A black flute for mew's sake which attracts pokemon? I will never understand the logic behind such a thing but that's why he's cool.

Okay... so you have a hostage and PE#1 trapped in an airtight cable car, which you just flooded with water, leaving them without a way to breathe. To add insult to injury, you summon your pet shark and sic it on them, only for PE#1 to summon a metal rhino to break its teeth off. Of course, they still don't have a way to breathe. Do you...
    • [A] Keep an eye on them to make certain they don't do stupid **** or have a game plan if they do?
    • Sit there and go into full-on gloating as your shark's teeth pop back out?
      [*]or [C] have your summoned pets knock the last remnants of air out of them just to be sure?
    If you picked B, congratulations, Ark! You just won an ass-kicking from Sapphire, who used those teeth to cut open the glass and drain all the water while you were gloating! Enjoy your dirt nap, sucker!

HAHAHAHAHA XD!!!!! Oh Man that's beyond any form of win. Thank you for posting this, it really made my day.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i found some funnies. to start, a vid for preciousmetalshippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLKrlnfUUyY

and now some things i screenied from a different vid. (if theyre too tiny, click 'em. theyre attachments, so theyll get bigger)

View attachment 49618

thats soo mean of her! i feel sorry for him when he wakes up...

View attachment 49619

who thought of this and what on earth were they taking?

so yeah... thats all. no one in my family shares birthdays... i cant really give a vote for songs as i dont watch much anime. sorry for lame post. happy silv has run out of happy.

EDIT: oopsie! found an adorable specialshipping pic so i thought i bring it. who cares if its been seen before? its so cute!

View attachment 49620

their faces are priceless!

Last edited:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I will never understand the logic behind such a thing but that's why he's cool.

LOL. Yes, that's exactly why he's cool, because he totally fails in every way.

:3

And that SpecialShipping pic is so adorable! I swear to god I squealed when I saw it. <3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Eh, can't bother with the birthdays...I know only a few and can't tell right now who's birthday's close with a character...*fails*

Okay... so you have a hostage and PE#1 trapped in an airtight cable car, which you just flooded with water, leaving them without a way to breathe. To add insult to injury, you summon your pet shark and sic it on them, only for PE#1 to summon a metal rhino to break its teeth off. Of course, they still don't have a way to breathe. Do you...

* [A] Keep an eye on them to make certain they don't do stupid **** or have a game plan if they do?
    * Sit there and go into full-on gloating as your shark's teeth pop back out?
    * or [C] have your summoned pets knock the last remnants of air out of them just to be sure?

If you picked B, congratulations, Ark! You just won an ass-kicking from Sapphire, who used those teeth to cut open the glass and drain all the water while you were gloating! Enjoy your dirt nap, sucker!

LOL. XDD That's so true, hehe. Though it would be Matt getting all the ass-kicking.

Looker: There's nobody shady HERE! -leaves-
    Player Character: -turns corner, finds Rowan being mugged by Galactic- Um Lookerfail?

clover_bookcat said:
    And you know the most random scene in the game? When Looker hands over that flute thingy. Lol, I'm about to go face off against a criminal organization AND most likely some epic Legendary Pokemon, and you give me a flute? XD That's so helpful, Looker.

Hehehe. That's Looker for you. "Why the **** flute?" XDD

Personally, I don't like the idea of using the anime music. >.>

Absolutely not. That'd destroy everything.

Here's the next latest pic of reviving Johto scenes.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! 80!!! RubyJ... T-that pi-ic is AMAZING!! I'm still trying to get over how epic win that pic is (Red Gyarados FTW!! (and Gold's cool too)).
    Ok now that I got that out of my system
    Nice fanart guys, and on the whole opening thing I don't think you should use an anime opening theme (from pokemon). I agree that it would cause major confusion.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I started writing lyrics for an English FRLG opening, but they're undergoing a ton of revision. I'll post what I've got once it's done, then start on the melody MIDI.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    hey people and any new members i might have miss i've been gone for like 4 weeks because i'm reading something really good and can't find my self to stop so is there any changes in the Pokespecial Manga? or any new about HG and SS and i'm talking about the manga not the game?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    About the opening music question, it would be a fanmade opening, but it would be original animation. (Aka, it wouldn't be traced off of another anime opening.) Then again, the person making it would be very...Inexperienced, so maybe that'd be a bad idea. >.>;

Ooh, sunnybeam, you were a songwriter? 8D Interesting. If you get to the instrumental stage, could you let me know? There's something I'd like to discuss with you. ^^

Hi there again, king~Update wise, the DP and Platinum arcs have advanced. Summaries on the previous page, I think.

*Stares at Ruby's posted pic* AAAAH GOLD AND RED GYARADOS AND FURRET HM SURF AAAAAHHH *Shot* Oh, the glory days...I remember years ago when I taught my Furret that move. XD I can't wait to see Silver's Red Gyarados make an appearance again~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there King Clover pretty much summed it up. New dppt scans are up, there's new members, fanart, etc. and currently talk about anime openings.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    *looks at pic again* Yeah, good times...

Furret was the HM slave back in the day? Well, Furret and Linoone are two great normal type Pokemon for me. Bibarel's in the gray area.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey guys! I havn't posted for s few days due to school, soccer and laziness. Let's see welcome new member(s)!

We need a topic!

What would the PokeSpe characters do on Labor Day?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    um, cant answer the topic. i dont even know what labor day celebrates. but i do have a reason to post~<3

you know how yucchan made all those themes for the pokespe characters using the pokespe do-over of the shaman king opening? well, i thought id try something similar with the tokyo underground one. they arent that great, particularly the one of silver i made to be an avvie (sorry silver!), but theyre my first try. theyre all different sizes too...

Spoiler:

ok, so there they are. a few of them are waaayy blurry, and the others a just a bit blurry. if you like 'em, feel free to use 'em. and, uh... tell me if theyre any good.

Years
    mmm...Yellow would probaly take a break and flirt with you know who.
    hmmm...Yellow? she seems too shy. i could see Blue(girl) doing that to Green and Gold doing that to whoever he pleases...
    Nice pics jourina!
    Topic Time!: what woul they do on Labor Day:
    i guess all the pokespe characters would have a grill out!

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    hmmm...Yellow? she seems too shy. i could see Blue(girl) doing that to Green and Gold doing that to whoever he pleases...
    Nice pics jourina!
    Topic Time!: what woul they do on Labor Day:
    i guess all the pokespe characters would have a grill out!

Agreed! Barbeque for everyone! Now I wanna cook hamburgers...

Man, what would I do for some Miltank burgers...-shot-

And on the birthday subject, my birthday is pretty close to Blue's.

I'm probably going to spend even less time here due to school-related activities... PRECALCWHYAREYOUSOCRUELANDIT'SONLYTHESECONDDAYYYY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back