• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    whats not to love of the dex holders i like where that doujinshi is going jaja that scene of Green and Blue reminded me of something.So they remove the pokeboobs why that was and awsome scene is show originality in Blue and the author's part 2 years ago i was like OMFG SHE HID POKEBALLS THERE I LOVE BLUE =D TRUE STORY.Is like if Redsan didn't have Gyara,Aero and Poli and try to change Red's pokemon for Ash's pokemon ewww (got to admit because of the HG SS game Redsan might have a new lapras and Ash had a lapras O.O ewww).

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    BACK WITH MOAR~
    -shot-
    OldRivalShipping part, Blue was a little confusing in some parts but I think I translated okay...
    Just saying but, the next part is going to contain some serious MangaQuest (like, a lot of pages of it)... however it is kind of important to see how the red thread works (very entertaining) and it's meant mostly as a joke (and there's kind of PreciousMetal if you really squint).
    That last picture is a scan of a Pokespe gender bender folder I made (I didn't have time to color it till recently). Since everyone seems to be uploading their art lately...
    A...awwww. She's so cute when she gets all defensive and self-conscious. :3 I like this scene, even if it's certainly not my favorite ship.

MANGAQUEST?! YOU DON'T SAY! And even a little PreciousMetal? It's all just one big shipping-fest! (Then again, the plot calls for it.)
    :] I can't wait.

>> The first time I read PokéSpe, I read it waaaay out of order. (RGB, RS, DP, FRLG, Yellow, GSC, Emerald. NONE OF THOSE ARE EVEN CONSECUTIVE.) And I still don't know why I did that. o_o I could hit myself for doing it, too; it's much better in the proper order.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    >.>

<.<

Been a loooong time since I posted. *shot for absence*

Er, sorry? -.-; I brought a picture that I drew, but I don't really like how it turned out.
    Spoiler:

So anyway. Snoaz, is that comic the second page of one before it? Because by itself the context doesn't really make much sense. I can guess what they're talking about, but I'm still not sure.
    Gold looks so smexy though. <3 *shot*

KAULITZ POSTED THE DOUJINSHI? *runs off to read previous page*
    No, as far as I know it was just to be read this way. :/ Well, never mind.

As for your drawing, I'd say the eyes with Silver and Crystal are too big and therefore the proportions seem out of order... Gold and especially the Man of Ice, though, are well done. :)

BACK WITH MOAR~
    -shot-
    OldRivalShipping part, Blue was a little confusing in some parts but I think I translated okay...
    Just saying but, the next part is going to contain some serious MangaQuest (like, a lot of pages of it)... however it is kind of important to see how the red thread works (very entertaining) and it's meant mostly as a joke (and there's kind of PreciousMetal if you really squint).
    That last picture is a scan of a Pokespe gender bender folder I made (I didn't have time to color it till recently). Since everyone seems to be uploading their art lately...

Yea someone I know had it and they didn't even notice until I told them. D:
    Oh, I'm reading volume 12 right now and every other second I'm like "Ahh, the MangaQuest!' and the next I'm like, "Aah, the PreciousMetal!" I'm totally in love with the Johto trio at the moment -shot for reading Pokespe completly out of order-

SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE!

Gosh. You made me so happy with this. I mean, I want to hug you. Really. :)
    (What's not to love about Oldrival, right? :D And Green is so awesome and sexy the way he does that... <3 I want to get that copy as well O.o)

Edit: I have a question - the last sentence, "Too bad" - is that spoken by Green or Blue? I first thought Green but then Blue; it can't be seen really well from the speech balloon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey guys what's up? O_O... Oh my Arceus... the doujinshi is beyond awesome! Wow, I can't express how great it is. Thank you Kaulitz for putting up the pics. Also the fact that there's going to be some mangaquest is making me more anxious to know what's next. Oh and that oldrival part... good times ^^.
    Fan art is great as usual.

I have a question - the last sentence, "Too bad" - is that spoken by Green or Blue? I first thought Green but then Blue; it can't be seen really well from the speech balloon.

That's actually something I'd like to know too. Because the first part of "You do know", if that's Green talking then it could very well be taunting her and then Blue replying "Too bad". But I too am not sure.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i read the doujinshi in the part when they where both in bed Blue was saying you know and Green told her too bad.is was because she wanted to use the red strings of destiny on Green jajajajaja still that scene reminds me of something i like it =d

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I've only missed.....a couple pages.....

Gret fanart Ruby Norman!

topic....topic.....ah there is one!

How do you think the PokeSpecial cast will celebrate the New Year?

I'd say they would all gather together although a couple would have to be drug there. I'd say there would be some card playing and gambeling. Possibly some alchohol brought by someone...

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I think it's supposed to be Blue saying, "You do know, you do know!" (as in, "you know that I was going to use it on you," but I guess that would be obvious) and Green saying, "Too bad." What I got from it was that his "too bad" was in response to the fact that Blue decided not to use the string.
    But your interpretation may vary.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Am totally going to read that the scans you've posted, Kaulitz, everyone makes it sound so awesome (: butwhereisthefrantic? gahh.

Missed Silver's birthday, huh. Here's one fanart I found lying around my folder :3
    Spoiler:

A hearty, funfilled buffet dinner together sounds just about right.

Anyway, it's already the 31st where I live, so I hope everyone'll have a happy New Year!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014

M - MANGAQUEST? OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. <3

The comic is sort of confusing, but great art and thanks so much for translating, also! :D
    I'm getting pretty excited with it too.

- wants to know what Gold's gonna do -

Last edited:
    Years
    Yay, moar doujinshi! <33 I'm really starting to like OldRivalShipping, nyeh. Probably 'cause I'm a big fan of opposite personality pairings.
    But next is MangaQuest...? D: Nothankyou. -is too much of a PreciousMetal fan to support that-
    ...Although I definitely can't wait for the FranticShippy parts. >D

Also, I wanted to randomly say: the 31st is Bill's birthday~ We shouldn't forget about him, since he is one of
    the only secondary characters whose birth date has been mentioned so far. ; w ;

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Am totally going to read that the scans you've posted, Kaulitz, everyone makes it sound so awesome (: butwhereisthefrantic? gahh.

Don't worry, it's coming up in the next part! (It looks like they basically go through all the ships listed on the title page, and Special is the finale.)
    Uh, yeah, this is the MangaQuest part. It's hilarious. XD It's also long so I'll have to split it up over a few posts (the next batch will move on to Frantic though).

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Don't worry, it's coming up in the next part! (It looks like they basically go through all the ships listed on the title page, and Special is the finale.)
    Uh, yeah, this is the MangaQuest part. It's hilarious. XD It's also long so I'll have to split it up over a few posts (the next batch will move on to Frantic though).

Oh my god, that was seriously hilarious. I loved the fact that Silver was all "Gross..." and Crystal and Gold were laughably shoujo towards each other. FFFFF, MangaQuest never fails to disappoint. <3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

Missed Silver's birthday, huh. Here's one fanart I found lying around my folder :3
    Spoiler:

A hearty, funfilled buffet dinner together sounds just about right.

Anyway, it's already the 31st where I live, so I hope everyone'll have a happy New Year!
    ;w;
    These are some good pics. THanks.

Also, let's not forget Bill's birthday~
    He's our favorite PC...guy person.
    yaaaaaay~

\ouo/

Lawl, Gold must be the happiest person in the world right now.
    (time to wait for something to happen. ;w; )

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Holy S***! Dude! Ok *takes a moment* that was awesome! I can't believe it worked (still can't believe it). Also Emerald's face XD that was a win. Oh mangaquest how you always win. Let's see how this turns out heh heh.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    RANDOM BACKGOUND FLOWERS FTW man i'm laughing right know jajajajaja Emerald face was awesome and Silver saying Gross.and random voice box saying (don't pick the backgroung flowers) lol it was so funny.Maybe i should get me a red string of destiny for me and Chamo =D

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Bleehhhhhhh I think I just shot water out my nose.
    Hysterical. Love how Gold's hair gets all squiggly at the ends when he gets too shoujotastic. And of course, picking flowers from beyond the fourth wall...
    I don't know WHAT to say about the way the thread made Crystal act... hilarious, yet seriously frightening!

But Emerald's reaction (and Silver's "Gross...") may have been the best part(s). Even around all the MangaQuestness.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Ahahaha. That was awesome. XD

"Gross." Oh Silver, of how much win you are made. Also: Background flowers?! XD Yeah, this was all hilarious and good. :D And Crystal looked pretty good in those clothes btw - even though I'm still not entirely used to it.

BILL'S BIRTHDAY!

Right, he isn't one of my favourite characters, buuut he's definitely cute and cuddable. :D He deserves a pic. And a topic.

What is your favourite Bill moment?
    Mine would be anything with Green. Eheh, poor guy. (I have a feeling they're never going to like each other XD)

Spoiler:

Oh, and Ibu - that Christmas pic was so adorable~! <3

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Ah, now it's Bill's Birthday here! Happy birthday, Bill! Ah, Bill, so awesome.

What is your favorite Bill moment
    "Here's a feller says he saw an Eevee breathe FAR!"
    ("Far? How far...?")
    "Not far, FAR!"

Ah, good times.

The picture with Bill and the Eeveelutions is just too darn cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back