• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    methinks Kusaka and Yamamoto have a personal favorite. what else do you think they draw of her? uh, she is kind of cute. lol!shot

The scans are very nice!

@Riako: what does orz mean? I keep seeing that in several Japanese blogs, but I never knew what they meant.

It'd be nice if they actually presented ages for all the other characters. Who's with me on this?

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Orz/orz, if it's what I'm thinking of, is a person on their hands and knees (usually for a "I've been defeated/ugh I give up" meaning). It's not an actual word so much as letters that vaugely form a person. *knows she isn't Riako, shhhh!*

Yes, that'd be nice if they gave out actual ages for the other characters. Surely it can't be that hard to make lil' profile-thingies for our beloved non-protagonist-main-characters. >:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Yes, that'd be nice if they gave out actual ages for the other characters. Surely it can't be that hard to make lil' profile-thingies for our beloved non-protagonist-main-characters. >:

That would be nice.
    I want to know several people's ages now.
    Here is a small list I thought up of a while ago about the ages.

Daisy- I said this before, but I think she might be at least five or four years older than her little brother...so.....21ish.

Bill-I think he is two years older than Daisy.

Marge- She didn't look very old in the R/S arc, so I imagine she's either in her late teens or early twenties. (though that would me she's close to Red's age..)

Lance- Since Yellow was 10 in the Yellow arc, Lance looked like he was a good five years older than her (so 15 in Yellow arc). I think he would be about 22 now.

Norman- I don't know why I even though of him. (maybe it's because he looks pretty young in Ruby's flashbacks..) ...................................early 30's?

That's all I have for now.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah. I wondered about Marge, i actually imagine if they bring proper romances in, that Ruby and Marge would be a couple, not Ruby and Sapphire.

But yes, we need to know how old Lance is!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I agree with pretty much everything Chamo said except for Lance. He does indeed look young, but the whole 'Person with special powers come every ten years' would have to put Lance at least ten years older than Yellow. :x Which would mean at this time, he would actually be in his later twenties.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Well i think Lance looks his age. I am in my mid twenties now and don't look much like it xD

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I agree with Chamo, Lance in the Yellow arc was still short and youthful so it's safe to say now, he's about 25 or so.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Here I would like to ask where it says ten years... in page 3 of Eradicate Raticate, Yellow only states it's a few years...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Spoiler:

Oh... Uhm is there a topic? I guess i didn't see something like that in the last few posts... But oh well, the discussion is about PokeSpe so... I'm fine.

*crawls back into the hole she came out of*

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...going by This page on Red, as Red's gonna be 18 in Hg/Ss, that would mean it's 5 years since the Yellow arc, and i would say that's more likely than 10 years (which would make Red,Green and Blue in their early 20s, and Oak, well, dead)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    why will oak be dead if going by that page Red,Green and Blue will have 19 and Yellow 17.Leaving the Johto Dex holder in 16 years old and the boy Hoenn Dex holders at 14 and Sapphire at 13 because she has a late birth date like me.Remember that the original Dex holders are 3 years older then the Johto and Yellow is a year older then Gold,Silver and Cristal.So that will mean that Lance will have 27 because of the every 10 years and the new child of Viridian will have 7. So that will mean that in Yellow Lance had 21 he was a register adult lol

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    Oh, I missed quite a bit =3

Spoiler:

Also, I do wish they had bios for the side characters (and villians! >D). It would be fun and i kinda want to know what everyone else's favorite food is. XD I'm thinking Lorelei's is cotton candy or something.

Um, I don't remember where exactly it said it, but I think it was in Yellow's bio (whenever that was) that they said that a Viridian child is born every ten years, or am I just getting confused? XP Also, it makes me think that Giovanni is 30 years older than her, and I'm know wondering who the 20 year difference might be (If Lance is 10 years older).

Also, thank you for the scans Ibuberu. I can never find them when I'm actually looking for them. *sees lots of Latias *I think you guys are right about the authors... And I wonder what Latios would look like as a human. *imagines* I bet he'd be awesome~

And I bring~ RANDOM FANARTS!
    View attachment 52232 Found this and thought it was cute, even though I don't particularly support it ^^
    View attachment 52233 I don't think Red would get very good grades XD
    View attachment 52231 Viridian party? lol Besides, his cape is cool...
    View attachment 52234I...don't even know what to say XD
    View attachment 52235 Okay. this is something I drew >.< It's just colored pencil, so it's not colored very well, but I did draw it on my homework after all lol.

chamo-chan

Years
    I agree with pretty much everything Chamo said except for Lance. He does indeed look young, but the whole 'Person with special powers come every ten years' would have to put Lance at least ten years older than Yellow. :x Which would mean at this time, he would actually be in his later twenties.
    Oh yeah...
    I forgot about the 10 year thing...
    Wait, but Giovanni is another person with the powers from Viridian, right?
    Then that would mean there are at least 2 or 3 other people with those same powers.

Spoiler:

Oh... Uhm is there a topic? I guess i didn't see something like that in the last few posts... But oh well, the discussion is about PokeSpe so... I'm fine.

*crawls back into the hole she came out of*
    Spoiler:

*drags back* :U

Uhhh...going by This page on Red, as Red's gonna be 18 in Hg/Ss, that would mean it's 5 years since the Yellow arc, and i would say that's more likely than 10 years (which would make Red,Green and Blue in their early 20s, and Oak, well, dead)
    I'd say 18.
    Also. D8 why would Oak be dead? :c

Oh, I missed quite a bit =3

Spoiler:

Also, I do wish they had bios for the side characters (and villians! >D). It would be fun and i kinda want to know what everyone else's favorite food is. XD I'm thinking Lorelei's is cotton candy or something.

Um, I don't remember where exactly it said it, but I think it was in Yellow's bio (whenever that was) that they said that a Viridian child is born every ten years, or am I just getting confused? XP Also, it makes me think that Giovanni is 30 years older than her, and I'm know wondering who the 20 year difference might be (If Lance is 10 years older).

Also, thank you for the scans Ibuberu. I can never find them when I'm actually looking for them. *sees lots of Latias *I think you guys are right about the authors... And I wonder what Latios would look like as a human. *imagines* I bet he'd be awesome~

And I bring~ RANDOM FANARTS!
    View attachment 52232 Found this and thought it was cute, even though I don't particularly support it ^^
    View attachment 52233 I don't think Red would get very good grades XD
    View attachment 52231 Viridian party? lol Besides, his cape is cool...
    View attachment 52234I...don't even know what to say XD
    View attachment 52235 Okay. this is something I drew >.< It's just colored pencil, so it's not colored very well, but I did draw it on my homework after all lol.
    ;w; I kinda want to see the Author's notes Illustrations for Vol. 32-34.
    And I would also like to see them sketch a Human!Latios too.
    ;w;

Also. Those pics are awesome. ;w;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Human Latios would be cool!

Also, Oak's ancient, hence, his death.

And is it just me, or does the one with Green look like he's a bisexual paedophile rapist hiding his victims under his cloak?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I finally bring more dojin translation~ (my testing week of doom is finally over >.>)

SO MUCH EPIC FANART :D -saves pictures-

;w; I kinda want to see the Author's notes Illustrations for Vol. 32-34.
    And I would also like to see them sketch a Human!Latios too.
    ;w;
    I have the Japanese volumes of and 32 and 33. Do you want me to scan them? (HT ep

Also, I'm planning to make a trip to the bookstore to buy the magazines where there was supposed to be a preview (chances are its that thing that was posted up already, but.. you never know, I may find something else XD). I hope that they carry CoroCoro Ichiban...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oak is immortal. :( He'll never died; nevah!

Besides, I don't think he'll be that old. It's only been 7-8 eight years since the start of the manga. He could have easily been in his late 50's - early 60's at the start of the manga, and so can be in his mid-60's, early 70's now. 'Cause that's how old my grandfather is, and I'm about the same age as the RBG trio.

Eeee~ -luffles the Red and Green fanart, along with those three pages of that RedYellow comic-

That Gold/Crystal image is amusing me. XD; they kind of remind me of Eri and Kogoro from Detective Conan.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    you know Peach i really like your theme Rocket Red is so full of Win and Yeah Oak won't die Rowan is even older lol and he is awesome.The youngest of the professors has to be Elm and oldest Rowan.i Hope Cris has a 4th Gen Pokemon but she may have it because she is the capture.

chamo-chan

Years
    I finally bring more dojin translation~ (my testing week of doom is finally over >.>)

SO MUCH EPIC FANART :D -saves pictures-

I have the Japanese volumes of and 32 and 33. Do you want me to scan them? (HT ep

Also, I'm planning to make a trip to the bookstore to buy the magazines where there was supposed to be a preview (chances are its that thing that was posted up already, but.. you never know, I may find something else XD). I hope that they carry CoroCoro Ichiban...
    That would be nice~ Thank you~

O: lol Red. Curiosity always trumps Logic for him. xD;;

;w; I hope they have corocoro~
    Oak is immortal. :( He'll never died; nevah!

Besides, I don't think he'll be that old. It's only been 7-8 eight years since the start of the manga. He could have easily been in his late 50's - early 60's at the start of the manga, and so can be in his mid-60's, early 70's now. 'Cause that's how old my grandfather is, and I'm about the same age as the RBG trio.

Eeee~ -luffles the Red and Green fanart, along with those three pages of that RedYellow comic-

That Gold/Crystal image is amusing me. XD; they kind of remind me of Eri and Kogoro from Detective Conan.

Yeah. And just as my pair said, Rowan is the oldest out of all the professors, but he isn't as renowned as Oak.
    And yeah, I think Birch and Elm are the youngest~

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Yeah. And just as my pair said, Rowan is the oldest out of all the professors, but he isn't as renowned as Oak.
    And yeah, I think Birch and Elm are the youngest~

Hopefully they are, or else they look REALLY young for their ages or Oak & Rowan look really old for theirs! D:

But yeah, I doubt that Oak is dead by this point; I'm going to go with SA (Binary) that he's probably in his 60s-70s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back