• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Okay, okay, so we've heard about what pairings you think WILL win...What about the flip side? Do you have any favorite pairings that you don't think will win? (Bonus question: If so, why do you like that ship anyways?)

everypairingiliketheredone

...I guess I'll just talk about the shippings between the dex holders then.

Red/Blue. Seeing as everyone ships Green/Blue, Kusaka might choose that. I'll admit that the few shipping "hints" were of Red thinking with his peen rather than his brain (oh, Blue, you cute little wench, you). I just like the interactions in general (nice boy x not so innocent girl...OVERUSED, I KNOW).

Yaoi ships. I doubt it's on their mind right now, so they're presumeably going towards the het ships, if they can.

Dia/Platina. All those hints gesturing to Pearl/Platina make me sad, rather. :'(

And Dia/Mars sounds disturbingly cute to me.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Okay, I should fill you all in this, I just started to read the manga since last week and I must say, it's ADDICTING which is fine to me xD Another note is that I'm in the G/S/C arc where the chapter is about Gold fighting Silver in the Bellsprout Tower :)

Oh-oh, another thing is Gold is the smex lol, no wonder he has a huge fangirl base :P But I guess all PokeSpe's characters have a huge fanbase since it's a successful manga~♫

P/S: I don't mind spoilers, just discuss on until then, I'll reserve any discussion about the future plots and such ;)
    Yay~ You read it~ owo
    I'm glad you like it so fare. *huggle*

And thank you for respecting the spoiler rule.

@Baa:

Ahhhh I know right! I really like Lance/Yellow actually, because Lance's personality in the manga has an edge (instead of game where he's just a pervert lolicon). So I support Yellow and Lance :3 Red and Misty don't interest me as much because their personalities aren't my type. Red is brave but he's slightly dim too, I would have preferred him with someone fiery like Green or Gold. :DDDD (YES ME AND MY YAOI SHIPS)

For the question myself...uhmmm, there obviously will be a lot of pairings that aren't going to become canon because...only a few will. My one true love, RuSa, is already as canon as can be. :P And Pearl/Platinum still has hope, I mean, she's with his daddy now making a good impression Lololololollllol.

Hmm, my yaoi ships may not make it. Oh well, I don't really dislike ships in PokeSpe, only fans if they're very insistent on their ship happening even when it's not.
    ;;w;; I love Lance/Yellow Too bad the only good lemon fic I found for it is gone. ;;n;;
    Bah, D: many ships I really like will probably not become canon.
    like Gold/Silver, Green/Red, (alot of yaoi ships), Blue/Yellow.

I can't really say for the D/P/Pt ships yet, because...Idk.
    But I do like Pearl/Platinum.

=w=;;;
    Dia/Mars sounds hot too.
    Same with Ruby/Marge

WAITAMOMENT, WHEN DID DAIGO RETURN?! /really inactive here nowadays

And I really don't have anything else to say, except...

I made some PokeSpecial icons, so if you want to use them here or on LJ, go on ahead, just make sure to give me credit.
    What do you mean Dai's back? where were you? >8C

just kidding. *hug*
    OoO those are adorable icons. owo

also

@system: lol, I really like your sig. xD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Topic:

Ehm. About every shipping? I just don't believe in canon shippings. Certainly not when it comes to Pokémon.

The obvious exception is Teashipping (which is so adorable and all <33), but that's only a minor ship; I have no hope for canonness for any of the shippings involving Dex Holders... some hints and stuff aside, that won't happen, I'm sure.

(I'm such a pessimist; gosh.)

But alright then, why do I support the shippings I support if I don't think anyone of them will become canon? Because a) it's can't be helped and b) it makes the manga that much more fun.

I mean, Pokespé without shippings is kinda plain. :D

By the way - DiaxMars is disturbingly plausible in my book O.o I blame my love for Magmajewel

Still like Commoner, though. :3 And Ruby's much more fitting for a... well, relationship of a kind with a super-hot, dangerous villain than Dia is XD;

Dia is too adorable. Ruby, on the other hand, has lost all his naiveté when he was five.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Okay, okay, so we've heard about what pairings you think WILL win...What about the flip side? Do you have any favorite pairings that you don't think will win? (Bonus question: If so, why do you like that ship anyways?)

[...]
    Am I the only one who likes Dia/Mars, though...? I like those evil reform pairings sometimes, it seems.
    [...]

Mmmm.... Mars.... *¬*
    I like Mars/Dia cause Mars is hot... x: *shot*

My answer to the topic is Ruby & Kagari (Courtney/Marge);
    I like it cause I liked their interaction during the Hoenn Arc, it was cute. :3
    Plus, Kagari is hot too... |D *brick'd*

[...]And Dia/Mars sounds disturbingly cute to me.

Cause Mars is cute. |P

[...]=w=;;;
    Dia/Mars sounds hot too.
    Same with Ruby/Marge
    [...]

That they do. |D

Years
    Natsu, welcome back :D All the regular members are returning, yay~
    Also, cute icons you've got thar. -eats steals borrows them-

Nyeh. ALL my favorite 'ships have a 0.5% chance of happening in the manga. xD Gold/Silver, Blue/Yellow, Crys/Emerald, Ruby/Courtney... And lots of ridiculous crack yaoi pairings that have no hope of becoming canon whatsoever (especially considering both the writer and the mangaka are male xDD).

I support 'em because they have so much moar appeal to me than other 'more hinted' pairings. e w e ; I guess I've always had strange taste?

Annnd, Dia/Mars sounds weirdly adorable. o3o I don't particularly like Haughty or CommonerShipping, so that's a more interesting alternative. Hee hee.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I come back to read what you guys have said, and you give me MarsxDia....

ffffff Why is this pairing so uncannily cute?

AND NOW I HAVE A NEW PAIRING TO LOVE. AHAHHAHA... YOU ALL ARE HILARIOUS.

But on topic of pairings that I would like to see come true, but may never might?
    -One sided granted shipping with Lance chasing a dream foreevverrr.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    lol.

Lance x Diamond would be hilarious. One's all evil, cool, killing the world-ey person, the other's a brilliant chef, a bit dopey (almost retarded, but in a good way), and kinda cute in his own way.

chamo-chan

Years
    @ Ria: *hugs* You are on the same boat as me.
    ;;n;; hardly any of my favorite ships have a good chance of being canon.
    OTL

on a side note, I found this cool "ending" for PokeSpecial.
    (You need a NicoVid account to view, and I have no ideahowtoripthisandputitonyoutube sorryguys. ;;A;

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I miss so many things now. :<

Um...yeah. I am a firm follower of the 'ZOMGTHECANONSHIPSFILLTHEWORLD' belief, so not many of mine are rare. But the ones I do...

Saturn/Mars...something tells me the villains will never be determined in ANY pair, let alone this kind of thing.

Giovanni/Sabrina: Likewise.

Alas, Magmashipping...Marge would make such an awesome comeback...

Oh, and add on any Leader shippings. Lance/Lorelei, how could that NOT? 8D -shot-

Lesee...Eusine/Cynthia, because the latter never seems to be in any pairings, manga or otherwise...let's add Firestoneshipping, Rocksmashshipping...ELDERSHIPPING...

So Yeah. I'm doubting unless the Gym Leaders make reappearances, they're not happennin'.

And to the bonus: CUZ I DO. EAT ME.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Instead of shippings, im posting a topic about Gen V.
    do you think the new pokemon that was debuted on Pokemon Sunday will be put into the HGSS Arc or will it appear in whatever the Gen V arc is?

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    Do you think the new Pokemon that was debuted on Pokemon Sunday will be put into the HGSS Arc or will it appear in whatever the Gen V arc is?

I think it depends if the HGSS arc will actually reach the Gen V timelines where all Gen V's Pokemon are revealed if not, I think it's better not to include it cause it'll be a huge spoiler for those who didn't heard about the new Gen V :D

P/S: Chamo-chan, I have a NicoNicoDouga account, just link me to the video you're talking about ;) I can't resist it even if it is spoiler-y as usual to the late reader which is me lol xD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I doubt it'll appear, as whilst they reveal new pokemon in a movie in the anime, they don't reveal them in the manga.

chamo-chan

Years
    do you think the new pokemon that was debuted on Pokemon Sunday will be put into the HGSS Arc or will it appear in whatever the Gen V arc is?

I Highly doubt it sir.
    new pokemon are debuted in the anime, and I really don't think whatever that pokemon is will appear in the manga just yet.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Usually cameos from new generations are silhouetted at the end, if even that...
    (( See Lugia in the Yellow arc ))

So if they do appear, it will be at like... the very end... :\

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I doubt it. It looks like a new pokemon, so I'd think it might be in the Gen V arc.
    I got this from 151chan, so I don't know what the exact source is. Spoiled'd for your safety and the chance that it is what it really is. This concerns the silhouette.

Spoiler:

I don't know of its authenticity, so don't come yelling at me.

Off!Topic: lol, chamo, thanks.

Last edited:

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
    ^

Spoiler:

On a sidenote, I preordered Viz's release of volume five back in December and my copy should be arriving sometime within the next few days.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    AAAAAAAACK.

I ordered the Chuang Yi translated volumes 4 and 5 from Singapore, waited two weeks to get them, only to receive the package slit open with nothing inside. pffffffffftt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back