• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    @Masara Arigatou (:

1. Please tell us your name.
    My real name? Well
    Spoiler:
    Or Just call me Conan

2. When did you encounter PokeSpe? And how did you feel about it then?
    Like a Week ago, But I liked it right away (when i was like 11, I had a Pokemon Adventure Manga, But didnt understand it, and By reading it again, I just remember I use to own a vol.)

3. Who out of the main characters is your favorite?
    Red is my favorite :3

4. Who other than the main characters is/are your favorite?
    The Pokemon Fan club Owner(the old guy xD)

5. What's your favorite chapter?
    So far, it is Chapter 19(Im not that far, only on chapter 60), and the Chpater where he faces Mewtwo

6. What's your favorite scene?
    Where Pika had the Masterball in his mouth and caught Mewtwo

7. Do you own the volumes?
    Idk where my old one went, Use to have it, Just dunno where it is.

8. Do you read Gakunenshi? (the magazine PokeSpe is published in, though I doubt anyone here does...)
    Nope. Never heard of it xD

9. Which cover of the volumes is your favorite?
    I dunno, I have to look at the covers xD

10. Which backcover is your favorite?
    I havent seen any yet xD

11. Do you like Any pairings?
    I havent really though of pairings as of yet

12. If you said yes to 11, what are they?
    Nani? don't get it @_@

13. Please say something about the pairing(s).
    Still need to think about it LOL

14. What character combinations do you like? (e.g. Red/Green rivalry)
    Red and Green Rivalry is my favorite so far

15. What trainer/pokemon combinations do you like?
    Yellow & Pika seem good, in the Yellow Arc so far

16 What pokemon combinations do you like?
    Eh? I dunno, I've just started xD

17. Which of the characters do you want as girl/boyfriend?
    Blue, xD

18. Which of the characters do you want as siblings?
    Red, or Green.

19. Which of the characters do you want as friends?
    Yellow.

20. Which of the characters do you want as parents? (LOL)
    Professer Oak :D

21. What's the best quote in PokeSpe?
    That Heart is the key to becoming a great trainer(I know I dont remember the quote exactly)

22. Which gym leader is your favorite?
    So far, Misty

23. Which character do you find easy to draw?
    I can't draw good, soo None of them are easy xD

24. Which character do you find hard to draw?
    All of them xD

25. Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galaxy, which one do you want to join?
    Nah, I want to be a good guy!

26. Which is the weirdest/most unbelievable scene?
    The Scene where Blue had Pokeball's in her shirt on her chest ... like yeah you know

27. If the main characters battled, who would win?
    Red

28. Is the best at cooking?
    Cooking? idk.

29. Is the best at sports?
    I'd say Red, But I never seen them play sports I think

30. Is the best at studying?
    Green he seem to be the studying type IMO

31. Will be scared of haunted houses?
    I dont think anyone would be

32. Is not a morning person?
    Yellow, he is always sleeping xD

33. Will say they hate something without even trying it?
    Green? I dunno Dx

34. Is actually very well-liked?
    Red, and Yellow

35. Is sensitive to fashion trends?
    Blue =_=;;

36. Persists in writing long diaries? What about giving up after a few days?
    Blue?

37. Likes carnivals?
    Red?

38. Is the most romantic?
    >_>, I dunno Just got in to the manga xD

39. Believes in Santa Claus?
    Red xDD

40. Breaks dates because of part-time job?
    I dunnoo, they have jobs??

41. Please say something to Kusaka-sensei! (The scenario writer of PokeSpe)
    I love the story :D

42. Please say something to Matou-sensei! (The first mangaka)
    The same I love the manga!

43. Please say something to Yamamoto-sensei! (The second mangaka)
    Awesome work!!

44. Did you bookmark the Official Site?
    Yes

45. What do you think of this Q&A?
    Umm, kinda different since I dunno some of the stories yet xD

46. What do you think your trainer ability will be? (e.g. Red = battler)
    Kinda like Red, or Yellow

47. What do you think will happen with the plot of Pokespe from now on?
    Im not so far in it. so I can't say on my part

48. For you personally, what is PokeSpe?
    EPIC! xD

49. Will you keep on liking Pokemon from now on?
    Yes.

50. Thanks for coming this far! Your final comments?
    Pokespe is amazing on where I am at so far, I hope that I get farther, and understand the story more, and I think everyone who likes pokemon should read this xD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hey Masa! There you go with your name changes. ^_^ As long as you have "Masa" in it I'll know it's you.

lol ok I'll see if I can post it here :P EDIT: Better yet, I found some more:

Spoiler:

Call these as gifts for my return. :P

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Lol I got to see the images...

maaaann.. that Gold picture and the Kanto Gym Leaders look awesome in those pics. Nice finds! oAo

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Caption Contest?

Never heard of it.

Please bring it back, I wanna have a go:D
    The caption contest is basically that I post up a small clip of the manga, then you guys post a witty/funny caption for it.
    Then at the end of the week, I post up the best caption.

Yay, Masa is back from the dead, sorta. ;A; I haven't missed too much, have I?!
    The other day I was browsing PokeSpe's offical site and noticed that they finally added an HGSS news section thingy, which made me happy.

@Conan-kun: Welcome to the club, yo. I dug up the 50 PokeSpe Questions for new members that Chamo was talking about, so feel free to answer 'em~
    Spoiler:

@Chamo: I totally think ya should bring the caption contests back. = 3 = They amused me.

@JB: Welcome back~ You've got me curious about that Champion pic. If it's too big to post here, maybe you could just post a link to it instead?
    :O
    Thank you for finding the 50 questions thing Masa. *hugs*

Hey Masa! There you go with your name changes. ^_^ As long as you have "Masa" in it I'll know it's you.

lol ok I'll see if I can post it here :P EDIT: Better yet, I found some more:

Spoiler:

Call these as gifts for my return. :P
    Thank you for the fan art owo

I will try to post up a caption sometime this week maybe.

ソラ

Years
    Well I answered all 50 of them.(I hope I did well on answering them) But Im not so far into the story, But I've been reading them, and I've been falling in love with the story, the characters and the pokemon. I'm still in the yellow are, But I dont mind spoilers, since i believe in "I'll find out sooner or later" type thing, so spoiler don't bother me at all. But I've been really growing on Red, I just think he is turning out to be an awesome character (Not so far in the manga). But I love Pika, Pika is an awesome Pokemon, -idk if Pika is a he or she, so sorry for the lack of information Dx-. But thanks for the 50 question -all through, I didnt get what most of it means, but I'll find out sooner or later right?-

chamo-chan

Years
    Well I answered all 50 of them.(I hope I did well on answering them) But Im not so far into the story, But I've been reading them, and I've been falling in love with the story, the characters and the pokemon. I'm still in the yellow are, But I dont mind spoilers, since i believe in "I'll find out sooner or later" type thing, so spoiler don't bother me at all. But I've been really growing on Red, I just think he is turning out to be an awesome character (Not so far in the manga). But I love Pika, Pika is an awesome Pokemon, -idk if Pika is a he or she, so sorry for the lack of information Dx-. But thanks for the 50 question -all through, I didnt get what most of it means, but I'll find out sooner or later right?-

It's good that you are getting into the manga. owo.
    And Pika is male.
    You'll see why later, unless you really want to know
    Spoiler:

Don't worry, the farther you get into the manga, the more you'll understand those questions. ^u^

ソラ

Years
    Ohhh, Pika and chuchu(Havent met chuchu yet but I will soon enough). >//<. Pichu's are my favorite pokemon -specially notched-ear-.
    But what i'm looking forward is the Johto ones, Gold arc is it? I don't know the arc -will soon when i get farther into the series-. But yeah, thanks for the welcome for those who have LOL.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    If you ask me.....G/S/C is actually the best arc (just beats Yellow) for storyline.
    In that, it's original, whereas the others follow the games.

Also, I never got those 50 questions!!!!

I'm kinda glad.

Spoiler:

I might put some Gold/Silver/Crystal pics up tomorrow:D

ソラ

Years
    If you ask me.....G/S/C is actually the best arc (just beats Yellow) for storyline.
    In that, it's original, whereas the others follow the games.

Also, I never got those 50 questions!!!!

I'm kinda glad.

Spoiler:

I might put some Gold/Silver/Crystal pics up tomorrow:D
    Oh really? I'd skip to the G/S/C Arc, But I wanted to read all of it. I havent read a chpater for a day or so, Might read some later. and I want to find out what happen to Red too, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Good idea.

Btw, if you want it easy to read, go to www.onemanga.com

they have all R/B/G/Y, but none more.It's translated, so it's right-left reading.But it's easier to read, you just use arrow keys to navigate and change pages.

ソラ

Years
    Good idea.

Btw, if you want it easy to read, go to www.onemanga.com

they have all R/B/G/Y, but none more.It's translated, so it's right-left reading.But it's easier to read, you just use arrow keys to navigate and change pages.
    I've been reading it at onemanga. after I read it there I'm going to Manga Fox, Manga Fox seems the same as Onemanga in a way IMO atleast. But I've seen scan of the Pokespe there, seems like the english version.

Years
    It is the English Version in Mangafox. (All the way to Vol.32) The Chuang-Yi Singaporean translation to be frank. Although it is a bit off in the GSC arc the recent translations are great. ^_^

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Huh...it looks like the site where I got the fanarts from don't like them being placed somewhere else...>.< Oh well, guess I'll have to find some other way in the future. :S

For some strange reason I've suddenly been into PokeSpecial again. I bet it has to do with HG/SS. XP

Years
    Huh...it looks like the site where I got the fanarts from don't like them being placed somewhere else...>.< Oh well, guess I'll have to find some other way in the future. :S

For some strange reason I've suddenly been into PokeSpecial again. I bet it has to do with HG/SS. XP

Of course it has everything to do with HGSS, I mean I might have other obsessions now but yeah...PokeSupe is still in my <3

Anyways SO MUCH FANART I AM MISSING. ;o;

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol yeah you're probably right. Just recently I started looking into fanfics. More with Gold and Silver. And of course the other guys. :D

I found a bountiful last night but it would be too many. The one with the Kanto Gym Leaders looked seriously epic.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

I think it must be Hg/Ss, as i've just started re-reading the G/S/C arc again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

I haven't read the G/S/C arc in a while. The Latest arc I reread was parts of the Ruby/Sapphire arc.

And while I'm talking about Ruby, I wrote a oneshot with Ruby and Gold. Who wants t' read. o3o;

Also, who wants to join the PokeSpe Collab i started on my alt. Look at Netto's for example, though the CSS could possibly be messed up on your brower. xD;

chamo-chan

Years

You can try Photobucket.

And yes~ HG/SS (both manga arcs and the games) owo only four more days.

Spoiler:

I think it must be Hg/Ss, as i've just started re-reading the G/S/C arc again.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I haven't read the G/S/C arc in a while. The Latest arc I reread was parts of the Ruby/Sapphire arc.

And while I'm talking about Ruby, I wrote a oneshot with Ruby and Gold. Who wants t' read. o3o;

Also, who wants to join the PokeSpe Collab i started on my alt. Look at Netto's for example, though the CSS could possibly be messed up on your brower. xD;

I should re-read GSC arc too. =w=

Oh, and I would like to read plz. o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back