• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    What happened to Sird after she saw the Holders turn into stone? I didn't get that last panel where there was a "crack" and something "shattered".

Spoiler:

Wait, that arc is over?? I thought it stopped at the Mt. Coronet scene. I hope the writers don't rush HG/SS just because Gen V. is coming out.

I didn't get that cracking noise either...translation mistake maybe?

Spoiler:

No, the Diamond and Pearl arc is over (as far as I know, but we won't know if that particular scene is where it will end when it is put in Manga form), and the Platinum arc is still continuing, it's just that since the authors are working on putting HG/SS arc in the magazines, we won't know the full details on the Platinum arc until they come out in book form....which probably will happen by maybe next winter. OTL;;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Uh, so, hi. I joined pages back and then didn't post again... because I wanted to bring something before fully introducing myself. Then life got in the way, as life does.

Anyways. I'm the too-old-for-this and I-know-it-too-dammit fan of pokesupe. How old?? Uhh. I think I started reading around book 2 or 3....more than 10 years ago. Yeah. But I don't know any better, so at times I need to let out the inner fanchild in me. Last time I wrote a 55,000-words fanfiction; this time I'm joining here, and sharing these with you.

The video - which I'm attaching and hoping it works - is a parody of the opening theme of House MD that I did in 3 hours....when I needed something to take my mind off.

The second thing is.... I want to start a fan-comic of sorts, based on the fanfic I wrote last time. It'll show you my OTP that I've kept for 10 years and is completely unrealistic. Anybody up for reading it, or wanna direct me towards the right place to post it? ^^

Anyways, enough about me! Nice to meet you all (again, haha)!!

chamo-chan

Years
    Uh, so, hi. I joined pages back and then didn't post again... because I wanted to bring something before fully introducing myself. Then life got in the way, as life does.

Anyways. I'm the too-old-for-this and I-know-it-too-dammit fan of pokesupe. How old?? Uhh. I think I started reading around book 2 or 3....more than 10 years ago. Yeah. But I don't know any better, so at times I need to let out the inner fanchild in me. Last time I wrote a 55,000-words fanfiction; this time I'm joining here, and sharing these with you.

The video - which I'm attaching and hoping it works - is a parody of the opening theme of House MD that I did in 3 hours....when I needed something to take my mind off.

The second thing is.... I want to start a fan-comic of sorts, based on the fanfic I wrote last time. It'll show you my OTP that I've kept for 10 years and is completely unrealistic. Anybody up for reading it, or wanna direct me towards the right place to post it? ^^

Anyways, enough about me! Nice to meet you all (again, haha)!!

No worries~ There are some older fans of the manga here too~ owo

D: I wish I could watch that vid.
    my Windows Media Player thing isn't getting along well with that vid. OTL oh well

Anyway~ Welcome ~ (again)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Aww, drat. I'll wait until I've posted enough and can post links. Sorry about that! =)

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    namari said:

That's awesome! You mean the "Heartbeat" song by Massive Attack? Yeah it is good. And welcome.

Ezio, that should be in spoilers.

Spoiler:

chamo-chan said:
    my Windows Media Player thing isn't getting along well with that vid. OTL oh well

You could watch it in Quicktime.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

I should try watching that video in a bit. Makes me remember that still incomplete MMV that I started on... I should finish that since my sound is back. xD

Anyways, yeah, haven't posted in here in a while. I think I'll actually read the D/P arc soon, but orz I haven't yet. ;^;

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    @chamo: hee, thanks.

Eeee, House FTW. I'm afraid I couldn't see the video, either. There's no way you can upload it on youtube (I mean, once you can post links)? namari, the idea of a fan comic sounds great. Most pokemon fancomics nowadays are usually sprite comics or based on the anime. It'd be great to see one based on Special. What is your OTP anyway?

Spoiler:

Oh, and BTW gaiz, I'm auditioning for PokeSpeAni. I'm trying out for sketch artist though it's been a week or so since I introduced myself. Drawing in Mato's style is rather tedious for me, really.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    About Giovanni and that "splash" noise after you defeat him. Don't you think it's just him using Waterfall?? I mean, it's Tohjo Falls after all...

Well, Ezio thats what I thought at first, then I realized he has no pokemon capable of learning Waterfall. and hes too far from the water points to actually have made a noise. The part that is interesting though is that it fits. Giovanni was too weak for Red and then hes too weak for Ethan/Lyra. He abandoned his son to get stronger and in chance he encounters the trainer more powerful than Red. Yeah, im pretty sure he off'd himself.

How that applies to PokeSpe though. Im sure the Execs are just using Sird for now, and are waiting for Giovanni to return, if he say killed himself to kill team rocket, then it would be the ultimate redemption (think Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi throwing the Emperor to his death-esque deal). Since I think Ariana is Silver's mom I can see her, Silver and which of the protagonists they decide witnessing this event.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I hope they don't kill him off. Because they always revive people, i.e. in R/S Arc when Celebi just happens to randomly pop up, but Ruby hadn't told anyone he'd caught a legendary (weird, eh? I'd boast), so it can fix everything.

And Pryce isn't dead, he's floating around in time, while his Lapras' are alive and well. Celebi may have brought him out again, before finding Ruby.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    I can't post links right now because I'm new here, but as soon as I've passed the Great Forum Test of...posting more than 12 times, I'll get to showing you guys my crappy work. =D

I don't think they've actually killed off anyone yet, have they? I mean, you have mortal enemies worrying for each other's health at times. Killing any character is difficult...

Years
    Put spaces between them. :P

Anyways haven't posted here in a while. But I just want to ask. Do all of those HGSS spoilers come in a concise summary that I can easily read from a link? XD

I need to catch up. :O

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

I've started on the Emerald arc, and to be fair and honest, I don't think Emerald is that bad. Why did people not like him earlier? There's nothing wrong with him (or maybe cause I'm spoiled about the "he's short" bit...:S).

Netto Azure said:
    Do all of those HGSS spoilers come in a concise summary that I can easily read from a link? XD

Yes, from Coronis at Serebii.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    What happened to Sird after she saw the Holders turn into stone? I didn't get that last panel where there was a "crack" and something "shattered".
    I just assumed that was where Sird... died O_o. First frozen, then breaking = being dead, seems to me.

Then again, all these rumours that she is Jupiter... well, I don't know. Not that far with reading yet :) Oh I am craving for HGSS manga, like seriously seriously :|

+ welcome to the many new members that have joined! :D May you have a merry (Mareep hoho) time here! <3

...yes, I finally got a theme with one of my all-time favourite cuties :D Come on, how is it possible to not like that Pokémon ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I'm pretty sure Sird is still alive and manipulating others for a devious goal. She could have fled the scene minutes after capturing a certain legendary and used reflecting mirrors/technological toys to deceive them into believing that she was still there, and thus turning them to stone when they least expected.
    @namari: wow, that was impressive event though it was a parody. It looked very artistic and made me connect to it.

chamo-chan

Years
    *runs in while the convo is still hot* oCo

Spoiler:

I should try watching that video in a bit. Makes me remember that still incomplete MMV that I started on... I should finish that since my sound is back. xD

Anyways, yeah, haven't posted in here in a while. I think I'll actually read the D/P arc soon, but orz I haven't yet. ;^;
    Spoiler:

Go read the D/P arc Peachy~~~~~~ D: do iiiiiit~
    @chamo: hee, thanks.

Eeee, House FTW. I'm afraid I couldn't see the video, either. There's no way you can upload it on youtube (I mean, once you can post links)? namari, the idea of a fan comic sounds great. Most pokemon fancomics nowadays are usually sprite comics or based on the anime. It'd be great to see one based on Special. What is your OTP anyway?

Spoiler:

Oh, and BTW gaiz, I'm auditioning for PokeSpeAni. I'm trying out for sketch artist though it's been a week or so since I introduced myself. Drawing in Mato's style is rather tedious for me, really.

Spoiler:

O: Oh~ Good Luck System~
    Well, Ezio thats what I thought at first, then I realized he has no pokemon capable of learning Waterfall. and hes too far from the water points to actually have made a noise. The part that is interesting though is that it fits. Giovanni was too weak for Red and then hes too weak for Ethan/Lyra. He abandoned his son to get stronger and in chance he encounters the trainer more powerful than Red. Yeah, im pretty sure he off'd himself.

How that applies to PokeSpe though. Im sure the Execs are just using Sird for now, and are waiting for Giovanni to return, if he say killed himself to kill team rocket, then it would be the ultimate redemption (think Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi throwing the Emperor to his death-esque deal). Since I think Ariana is Silver's mom I can see her, Silver and which of the protagonists they decide witnessing this event.
    Long Post as always sir. ^u^
    It seems weird to me that he would off himself over being beaten by a kid twice, but *shrug* maybe Game!Giovanni had some kind of issue with losing. After all, he created team Rocket to take over the world or whatever and it was brought down by Red, then his son (your rival) starts chastising him for hiding behind people in big numbers.

As for the part about Sird....I'm not sure if that is true or not, but what I want to know more is what happened to Giovanni after FR/LG
    Spoiler:

I just assumed that was where Sird... died O_o. First frozen, then breaking = being dead, seems to me.

Then again, all these rumours that she is Jupiter... well, I don't know. Not that far with reading yet :) Oh I am craving for HGSS manga, like seriously seriously :|

+ welcome to the many new members that have joined! :D May you have a merry (Mareep hoho) time here! <3

...yes, I finally got a theme with one of my all-time favourite cuties :D Come on, how is it possible to not like that Pokémon ;D
    Nice Theme snoaz.

^o^;;;

OTL pic...caption contest.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Hey Snoaz, you need to post more often. Nice to see a non-Green theme after a long time. :P

So if she died, then why are there rumors and speculation that Sird *was* Jupiter? Or that she's still around?

*teases* It's about Blue and Green isn't it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back