• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    wow so much great fanart, makes me want to go look for some as well xD

on a more manga-related note, what's the difference between Chuang Yi and Viz Media translations?
    I'm told that Viz media re-released volumes so that they have the original format of the Japanese manga
    but I think most of the translated scans that are available are from Chuang Yi right?

Well, Chuang Yi has translated most of the manga (except for the last two volumes). They have their format from left to right, and the names of the chapters keep their original "Vs. -pokemon-" titles.

Viz Media has just barely re-released Pokemon Adventures, but by the end of this year, the'll have 10 volumes translated. The keep the original japanese format (right to left), but they give weird names for the chapter titles. ==;

and in other news, more pics for the HG/SS chapter discussion from last month are out. (yeah, only a few days before a new one comes out. oo;)
    Remember the spoiler rule? Please abide by it, or else...
    Spoiler:

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    Apparently, I need to have 15+ posts to post links
    so please wait a bit
    but I have Red fanarts I think
    but most of them are with Green
    Red+Green=OriginalShipping
    *is shot, but comes back to life*

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokemon Special/Adventures Fanclub my dear friends.~
    The content of this club is, as might have already guessed, the awesomeness of the Pokemon Special Manga series. You are free to join and contribute to this club, but please make sure to thoroughly read the rules first.

Owner Team:
    ValentineUmbreon ~ sirboulevard ~ chamo-chan ~ Snoaz
    Or PM and VM in-boxes are always open for suggestions, problems and questions. :3
    Original founder: Sydian

Rules:
    ~ All PokeCommunity rules apply.
    ~ No spamming, one-liners and off topic posts.
    Please make sure that your posts are PokeSe related and that they make sense.
    ~ No bashing and swearing against each other.
    Everyone is free to have his own opinion about characters and shippings. Please refuse to bash on characters and shippings even if you personally might dislike them. You might offense other members.
    ~ No lemony content in posts, links and fanarts.
    Seriously, this is an public club, open for everyone, even minors. if you want to post a fanart or link and dont know if it is lemony or not, then send one of the owners a PM. We will decide over it.
    ~ Put discussions and informations about yet not published chapters into spoiler tags.
    [*SPOILER]Insert stuff you want to have into spoilers here.[/SPOILER*]
    Remove the '*' and you'll have your post into spoiler tags. That is how to do it.
    ~ Every member can post up topics.
    But they have to be within the rules and PokeSpe related.
    ~ Have fun.
    It's a rule, so you have to follow it!

Joining:
    Of course, you can join. <3 But please tell us who is your favorite character, shipping, volume, picture, chapter... ect... with your first post. This way the other members know what you like about PokeSpe.

Character bios:
    Personal informations about the main character of PokeSpe:
    Red ~ Green ~ Blue ~ Yellow
    Gold ~ Silver ~ Crystal
    Ruby ~ Sapphire ~ Emerald
    Diamond ~ Pearl ~ Platinum

Fanart archive:
    -link coming soon-
    If you want to contribute with own art of pictures you found online, please post it in the club or send a PM to chamo-chan.

Banners, Icons and themes:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    People, please remember that one-liners are not allowed!

I noticed quite a lot of people had trouble posting pictures and the like. If you still have (or will have in the future), just ask a mod via vm or pm and (s)he'll explain how to do it. Otherwise the same question will be continually asked in this thread.

...Why is it that I hardly recognize anyone here anymoar? ;A;

Because the club's grown like crazy, that's why. Welcome back, Masa ;)

Spoiler:
    I'm quite positive that that is a game-inspired picture, not one of the manga.But yes, it's certainly one of the best pictures out there :D

Since I won't participate in the HGSS discussion, I'll do my share in giving you the ten fan arts. You know what, I'll just post (one of) my favourite picture(s) of every character, minus DPP. Just as easy, and everyone happy :D

Spoiler:

Might do shippings next...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Ah, there's the Blue fanart that I've seen before...;) The Ruby one can be a keeper. But Sapphire...why are her nails so long? Makes her look feral. o.O Hey how come there's no none of the Sinnoh trio? XP

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    can i join the chat as ive always been a lover of pokemon but i wish it was more mature like most animes
    but i like pokemon special more teen friendly and from what ive seen its awesome im on the yellow arc its bit boring but i just have to keep reading but its just finding the time to do so.

hey can i join the chat pokemon special is awesome even though im on the yellow arc thats seem really slow

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    can i join the chat as ive always been a lover of pokemon but i wish it was more mature like most animes
    but i like pokemon special more teen friendly and from what ive seen its awesome im on the yellow arc its bit boring but i just have to keep reading but its just finding the time to do so.

hey can i join the chat pokemon special is awesome even though im on the yellow arc thats seem really slow

Yeah you can join but i wish Pokemon will stay being a anime targeted to kids is more fun and the anime is great.The manga is good too but the only good thing about the Manga is Red arcs tend to be boring if Red is not there

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    Well here's a fanart I drew, but beware, it's OldRivalshipping and I didn't really color it in cause It would ruin my drawing. I copied it off another Fanart adding more details to it, so yeah. I uploaded it using imageshack cause I forgot my password in photobucket.
    Spoiler:

Anyway, any of you guys ever thought what would happen if Red actually met Ash?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    red king said:
    The manga is good too but the only good thing about the Manga is Red arcs tend to be boring if Red is not there

Careful...

Aww, hey that's a good start justmaee.

Yup. Been there, done that.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

owo welcome to the cluuuuuub. =w=

<3

Yeah you can join but i wish Pokemon will stay being a anime targeted to kids is more fun and the anime is great.The manga is good too but the only good thing about the Manga is Red arcs tend to be boring if Red is not there
    Hey, now I like some manga arcs even if Red's not in them, king. :T

-x-
    Well here's a fanart I drew, but beware, it's OldRivalshipping and I didn't really color it in cause It would ruin my drawing. I copied it off another Fanart adding more details to it, so yeah. I uploaded it using imageshack cause I forgot my password in photobucket.
    Spoiler:

owo nice.

Hm...
    Well, here's a scenario.
    *under spoilers as to I might or might not offend someone*
    Spoiler:

>.<;; sorry for the slight Ash bashing. (but I do kinda like him.)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well i wish DP volumes will hurry up i want to see more Of Platina she reminds me of Red and she is the cutest Dex holder with black hair and nice legs -drools-

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    Tnx guys, means alot to me.

I was just thinking the same thing, but no offence to Ash, his team would actually be stronger if he didnt keep changing it all the time.

Lol, the posts are in a weird order. Just thought I'd forward my worthless opinion

Yeah they are, didn't I post before you?

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah you did.

Unless I'm secretly a psychic pokemon and used Teleport+Mind Reader to know what you were posting :P

Love the Ash-bashing Chamo. I think he should've kept Hoenn pokemon for Sinnoh, as some of them didn't get enough attention, particularly with that Fr/Lg/Battle Frontier series.

Even his Gible would lose to Red's Pika.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Justmaee, that's an adorable picture. Oh Oldrival, how I love thee <3 I'm only a little confused about Blue's legs...

About Red meeting Ash; well, unlike most people, I'm not very fond of bashing the latter. In fact, I think that the two would get along pretty well: they're both happy-go-lucky trainers with a love for Pokémon and battling. As for who would win; I'm saying Red, because he's champion and all that. But it wouldn't be a complete push-over.

Now, if Ash were to meet game!Red... that would be an entirely different story.

Too much epicness. Ash fainted:D[/joking]

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    yeah i think thats what most people think when they say when red would meet ash i think they mean the one in the game in G/S/C and HG/SS ..

have any of you guys copied the team of a character and used it in the game i did it in fire red and leaf green just recently

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    You know one thing that Ash and Red share? Their denseness around girls (I think Red is slightly dense about all that when it came to Yellow).

I got something that's got nothing to do with Ash and Red, but here it goes:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    why would he do that im sure he likes blue better ..

and yep in the manga which is based near enough the same as the anime ash acts like brock and theres a scene where they're in the hot springs and see misty naked .. lolz

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back