• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    But where did he get Poli??

Orphans will find it hard to get pokeballs....or pokemon. And Red doesn't strike me as a thief :P

liliebiehlina3siste

~PokemonSpecial~
    Years
    Mind if I join?
    I'm very late though O_o

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Fuyu said:
    If Giovanni was searching for over ten years to find Silver, what was the point of catching the birds? I get why he joined Team Rocket and I understand the Mewtwo creation but I don't understand the bird plotline. If he ended up using it to destroy the world, couldn't he have accidently killed Silver while stuff was being blown up? you can only hold over the threat of destruction for so long before you actually have to do it.

I actually think that's a plothole. Giovanni in RGB was different to Giovanni in FR/LG, as that, the writers back in the day didn't know that the franchise would do so well to make more games, and expand from there. So the stuff we know now wouldn't make sense beforehand, since the writers didn't plan out this whole thing.

Ruby, that's really subtle advertising. It's amazing what companies will do huh?

It's part of making money, that any company would do.

Red needs a backstory I agree. There is, like, nothing on this guy

I wish they showed his mom. I mean, even in the games he has a mom. I don't know why the writers are showing him as an "orphan" (but not anymore thanks to Deoxys).

Spoiler tags, Amore for anything you say that's "breaking news".

Spoiler:

Charizard said:
    Is B&W going to have a PokeSpecial thing?

Of course, but because how the writers have a serious backlog on their hands (with the new HG/SS arc coming up), we may not hear of it until next year, at the earliest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Duuuuude it has been awhile. Hey there guys! Seems like I've missed ALOT of stuff in the pokespe world. Anyways...

I too would like to see a backstory for Red however I don't see it happening unless there's another remake of RGB. I love the Kanto dex holders but I'm not sure they will appear in HGSS. I'm not sure why but I don't see how they can be involved in the story other than support. Meh.
    In other news it's rather odd that Viz is taking out the DP arc starting next year. Though I'm ecstatic because I love the DP trio and DP arc it's still such an odd thing. Not many complaints there.

I actually think that's a plothole. Giovanni in RGB was different to Giovanni in FR/LG, as that, the writers back in the day didn't know that the franchise would do so well to make more games, and expand from there. So the stuff we know now wouldn't make sense beforehand, since the writers didn't plan out this whole thing.

I couldn't agree with you more. Alot of stuff in the past makes no sense.

I'm pissed that I forgot about Red's birthday so a REALLY late happy birthday to him.

Oh and on a side note I love your new theme Snoaz. Commoner shipping FTW!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    haven't been here in a while so let's get something clear. Redsan still awesome the other 12 dex holders are not.Giovanni is awesome the ONLY person in the world that can push Redsan to his limits.

Spoiler:

Hi Chamo =D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Mm, I actually like VIZ's translation. Other than the Blue incident, it hasn't done a horrid job of translating Special. Some lines are cheesy at times, but that's what I like about it. :P And they left the Tentacool bit in there, which I find awesome. The translators probably didn't get it, or left it in there for the lulz.

Green and Red seem to have better chances of appearing in HGSS than Blue and Yellow. Well, it's the Johto kids' turn to shine, so I'm not too disappointed.

The link Snoaz provided does indeed have some pretty art. A Pokespe art site I like is this one. I like his/her imitation of Mato's art. I dunno if there's a lot of Mato fans here, but I personally like this site, so yeah.

/slithers back to hideout
    I really do like Viz's translation. ^u^

Somehow, it seems that neither Blue or Yellow would make an appearance. I mean, Blue has her mom and dad now, and Yellow doesn't have a reason to appear in this arc.

O: That's a cool site. owo

It would be GREAT to have some of Red's backstory revealed; I think he may be an orphan, given the fact we've seen NO family.
    In-game, he has a mom, so maybe his mom is...somewhere in the world. idk.

But where did he get Poli??

Orphans will find it hard to get pokeballs....or pokemon. And Red doesn't strike me as a thief :P
    Maybe he got a pokeball from a mart? I mean, he was already well known by the kids in Pallet Town, so maybe other adults know about him too, so he could have gotten a pokeball from a local store.

Just a question;
    Is B&W going to have a PokeSpecial thing?
    Spoiler:

haven't been here in a while so let's get something clear. Redsan still awesome the other 12 dex holders are not.Giovanni is awesome the ONLY person in the world that can push Redsan to his limits.

Spoiler:

Hi Chamo =D
    True king, Giovanni is amazing. (Btw, you missed Red's birthday.)
    Spoiler:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Mm, I actually like VIZ's translation. Other than the Blue incident, it hasn't done a horrid job of translating Special. Some lines are cheesy at times, but that's what I like about it. :P And they left the Tentacool bit in there, which I find awesome. The translators probably didn't get it, or left it in there for the lulz.

Green and Red seem to have better chances of appearing in HGSS than Blue and Yellow. Well, it's the Johto kids' turn to shine, so I'm not too disappointed.

The link Snoaz provided does indeed have some pretty art. A Pokespe art site I like is this one. I like his/her imitation of Mato's art. I dunno if there's a lot of Mato fans here, but I personally like this site, so yeah.

/slithers back to hideout

I also like VIZ's translation. Like you said, it can be kinda cheesy.... But it's still good!

I think if the Kanto dex holders do show up at all, they'll get small dinky parts at most. I still hope they appear anyways, they're my favorite group!

Oh, and that site is cool! Thanks for sharing it. I'm a Mato fan, I really like her drawing style. =)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Don't. I read every single one available on the internet at the time in a week once. Rushing it ruins it mate.

Whoever said Giovanni and Red are awesome, I saluteagree with you.

liliebiehlina3siste

~PokemonSpecial~
    Years
    Anyone have any idea who the characters will be in B/W then? :o
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Spoiler:

I found another site that is streaming Poke Special i'll post the link here:https://www.mangareader.net/

I knew there where sites =D

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    OK now I'll just be random and say...
    I'm actually totally neglecting this site now.....
    but I'm having GREY HAIR!!! GAH!!! I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE AGE WHERE I SHOULD BE GETTING GREY HAIR!!!
    I still must say....Green(boy) is TOTALLY awesome...
    I don't have anything to compensate for my lack of enthusiasm in this thread, but I DO have a link to a Red&Green friendship fanfic I wrote...read it please?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6149850/1/Smile

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Red King, I reckon it'll be a good idea to remove your link. The more links there are around the internet, the more likely it is to get discovered...

And don't worry, Red and Green are the most likely to appear in Hg/Ss.....because they're in the games.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Spoiler:
    Good prediction. Thats what I think too.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I reckon they'll turn up in Hg/Ss, but not DPPt. Well, maybe Pt....

I'm hoping they just have the two protagonists from Black and White in their manga...then bring in RuSaEm or DiPePl in the 3rd version's arc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back