• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
  • hey i not that baD TO SILVER but me,red and gold can drop him from the highest point in mt silver so we can se how high it is sounds like fun

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Who thinks that the fact that almost all of them have hats is overrated?

Its a ................Fashion Statement!
    Whahahaha.
    Its the weekend, so no Maya peering over my shoulder and pestering me.

How's the family potrait going?
    Aand......

Laiceps Nomekop, Chapter Two, is UP!
    Enjoy, people!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    im bummed not a lot of people want to get back pokemon adventures here there have been views but no reply
    :(

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Sorry I've been gone for the last week or so. I've had major computer trouble and I see I've missed over 15 pages of stuff (yeah... I dont think Im gonna have time to read all that). As for the all girls thing. I think we are outnumbered 1:3 but its all good.

Who thinks that the fact that almost all of them have hats is overrated?
    The hats are from their game counterparts. Its very distinct connection between the two characters. Would you have recognized Red as Game Red's counterpart or Ruby's connection to Brendan? Doubtful,since many of them look very different from their game counterparts with out the distiguisining features of their outfits (Red and Ruby are the worst to compare) and the hats are what most fans recognize. And this extends to all Pokemon media, Brendan's ski cap is what set him apart from the previous generations and Ash's Hat is one of the most recognized hats in the world. its only fitting PokeSpecial follow suit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    its too hard
    and now im stuck because i cant read vol. 17 because i can find it anywhere to save it DARN!!!!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • And are you people trying to imply something with talking about where Yellow sleeps? Joey will be most displeased.
    -.-' ........ I mean :D
    Red: Bre
    Green: Masakanotoki
    Gold: Chamo stole him from me...
    Silver: Everyone stole him from me. :<
    Pearl: Sheepy...
    Ruby: Sheepy...
    Diamond: Lawl.
    Emerald: Like anyone wants that.
    Wally: JOEY STOLE HIM FROM ME!!!!!!!! ;;

Everyone steals from me. :<
    *lifts eyebrow* Did you ever had Red? He was mine from the beginning on. D:
    ok red is my bishei but it is bre i can share still i can have platina and gold
    So, I heard you likez me? :3

Who can say SilverSmeargleSplatter five times fast
    Me. *raise hand* :D Seriously. I tried it this morning after reading this topic. In my kitchen while I was making breakfast. ^.^
    And I bet Genesis can say it too. >3
    And something random: The other day I was trying to draw Red. And then I sneezed and for some reason the drawing became all smudged. And then the paper ripped.
    O_O
    I was drawing a pic the other day and someone opened a bottle of Coke near me. The Coke spread all over my drawing. >< I quit talking with that person for three days. Since then I hate Coke. -.-

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Who can say SilverSmeargleSplatter five times fast
    Me. *raise hand* :D Seriously. I tried it this morning after reading this topic. In my kitchen while I was making breakfast. ^.^
    And I bet Genesis can say it too. >3
    I can, actually.
    Wait...Are you implying something!?

Since then I hate Coke. -.-
    ...What about Pepsi?

*reads Pokespe*
    Yellow's hair demands that I stroke it!
    I can tell >.>

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • My gawd.....
    Am I the only not-so-obsessive-fangirl here?
    (Apparently, I don't qualify as a fangirl. More like someone who just likes the manga) 0_0
    Aand....
    Any oneshot requests? The book of doom is dying.............

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back