• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
  • Red looks like he's going insane.... and why is Yellow so sad? now she has the chance to bump their relationship to the next level.

(oh, and nice catch, Raikou)

Well, maybe she was sad because she thought Red was starting to like her as a boy, which would make him gay, which would make him not like girls...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Well, maybe she was sad because she thought Red was starting to like her as a boy, which would make him gay, which would make him not like girls...

Knowing Yellow she probably would be desperate enough to play along with it... until Green gets mad jealous, takes off Yellow's hat to show her ponytail, and starts kissing her right in front of Red's face

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • That could be the reason... Or maybe she's just shy? I dunno I'll leave it to you yellow experts. xP

Btw, thanks a bunch to everyone that fed meh pokemon a rare candy. I love you guys! ^_^

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Oh Lord Seraph, don't make me go through another FeelingShipping phase...

THE CANDYMAN SONG
    IT WONT GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
    I've been singing it all week ;_;

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    do you want me to have my Lucario come over to smack you? that'll make the bad music come out of your head....

i think i'll make a full version of the Specialshipping skit i wrote a little while back....

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • do you want me to have my Lucario come over to smack you? that'll make the bad music come out of your head....

i think i'll make a full version of the Specialshipping skit i wrote a little while back....

I would like that very much xD
    Nice AuraSphere to the skull...

You should...Twas good.
    *Writes highschool fic, lawl*

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Royal Genesis please kick me. I'm so stupid! I talk about this:
    That was one of their first chapters together. Everybody thougt yellow was a boy. And everybody would think: 'Hey! Green is gay!' O.o
    Im from Europe and here we have only the first three Volumes and to make the manga a little bit more like the anime Red's name is Ash and Blue's name is Gary... Before I get online and read the rest in english I had to make it with the first three Volumes over years. At the moment I'm reading Volume 6 and I still get confused with the 'differend' names. I thought you were talking about Blue...For me his name is still Gary.
    I'm really sorry.

Here is a little present: The front-cover of the German Volume 3
    2107FNWV9YL._SL500_AA140_.jpg

Yellow is there without her strawhat. XD

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    meh... it's not your fault. it's romanization's fault. heck, i still confuse Green and Blue's names together

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • meh... it's not your fault. it's romanization's fault. heck, i still confuse Green and Blue's names together

Yeah, that was awfully dumb of them to make it different for everyone...
    I used to call Green(Male) Blue and Blue(Female) Green, but then I saw it was more popular the other way around, so I started saying that, but a lot of the time I'd mess up and say the other one and everyone would be confused ><

And Valentine, I was talking about Gary for you...
    Err...Blue?
    No but you said...Green...I....
    AHHH! *Explodes*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • THE CANDYMAN SONG
    IT WONT GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
    I've been singing it all week ;_;

ZOMG.

That's a weird song.

I can't get that No Air song out of my head...it's making me sad, seeing as it's hard to breathe. >.>

I might get to hang out with -take a guess- in a little bit...yay. <333 Man, I love him...

Yeah, that was awfully dumb of them to make it different for everyone...
    I used to call Green(Male) Blue and Blue(Female) Green, but then I saw it was more popular the other way around, so I started saying that, but a lot of the time I'd mess up and say the other one and everyone would be confused ><

Green seems more like a boy name, anyway...

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    New Topic: What fights would you have liked to see in the manga?

Wally vs. Emerald

*Wally beats Emerald mercilessly and takes back his Sceptile*
    Emerald: you know, you can take my pokedex too.
    Wally: what? but thats yours!
    Emerald: meh, i don't deserve it, your cooler,taller, better looking, and your asthmatic so that gives you sympathy points. i'm just a poorly thought up filler character.
    Wally: okay then, bye!
    Emerald: Bye! You'll never see me again!

(i can only dream.....)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • *Wally beats Emerald mercilessly and takes back his Sceptile*
    Emerald: meh, i don't deserve it, your cooler,taller, better looking, and your asthmatic so that gives you sympathy points. i'm just a poorly thought up filler character.

._.;;

Ummm. I don't think Emerald would give up without a fight.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • New Topic: What fights would you have liked to see in the manga?

Wally vs. Emerald

*Wally beats Emerald mercilessly and takes back his Sceptile*

(i can only dream.....)

YOU READ MY MIND
    READ
    MY
    MIND

But alas, Wally is far too nice to take back Sceptile or the pokedex...He'd just sit back and silently build up hate until he goes white with rage and kills somebody.
    ...Or something...

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Nah, Sceptile will just follow Wally home. Because it totally likes him better anyway.

'sides, he's always got kecleon to keep him company.

Hurr. I would like...
    Green vs. Ruby!

I think Green would be deeply irritated/infuriated (internally, of course) by Ruby's flippant battle manner... but he'd still realize Ruby has strong battling skills and try to taunt him into a real fight. :D

I dunno, the mental image of Ruby going "GNRHK you've SOILED Nana's fur!" and a steaming Green makes me snorfle inside.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Nah, Sceptile will just follow Wally home. Because it totally likes him better anyway.

'sides, he's always got kecleon to keep him company.

Hurr. I would like...
    Green vs. Ruby!

I think Green would be deeply irritated/infuriated (internally, of course) by Ruby's flippant battle manner... but he'd still realize Ruby has strong battling skills and try to taunt him into a real fight. :D

I dunno, the mental image of Ruby going "GNRHK you've SOILED Nana's fur!" and a steaming Green makes me snorfle inside.

Haha. That'd be pretty great...

I'd like to see Yellow vs Ruby
    Becuase Yellow would be trying to keep her pokemon from getting hurt, and Ruby would be trying to keep them from getting dirty, so it would just be a biiiiig standstill the entire time xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hurr. I would like...
    Green vs. Ruby!

I would pay to see that show.

Off topic, but...I hung out with 'him' a little while ago...I know he still has to feel something. Not all of those hugs were me holding out my arms waiting.

I'd also pay to see...Silver vs. Emerald.

A quiet dude against a crazy dude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back