• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    SHIRTLESSBROCKSHIRTLESSBROCKSHIRTLESSBRO--[shot]

Just kidding.
    I can't really think of any off the top of my head, but I agree, Red vs. Giovanni was pretty epic.

Best team?
    Red's is definitely the best for battling--his talent IS battling for a reason. :p But my other fav would have to be Yellow's. They were ALL SO CUTE. ;_; One of the last pages in Yellow's arc, when Pika reunites with Red and she's thinking "That's right... You're Red's pokémon!" and it shows her napping with her party... that pages makes me want to cry. xD;;

In terms of individual pokémon, Ruby's Mimi is ultimate win.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    ...Which was was Mimi?
    ^^;

And yeah, that page in the Yellow arc was sad :(
    "Let's just stay as we were before...Just for a little bit longer..." And they're all sleeping.
    Aww...

Lawl, shirtlessbrock xD

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Mimi was the Feebas Ruby kept catching and chucking back. xD; He chased it away because it didn't win the Hyper Rank beauty contest, I think, but at the very end it came back and tried to help fight Max/Archie... ;_;
    It's one of Ruby's best moments. <3 Made me love the dear boy to bits.

Oh, I like the LT Surge/Bill vs. Bruno fight a lot too. xD Coz poor Bill feels so useless all the time. And then Red is all like: ":D Hay guise" and they're all "D: WTFREEEEEED"

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i think mimi was his milotic....

Gold's team was good. mainly because it had Mantine and Typlosion *glomps both*

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Speaking of Bill...
    He says one of my favorite lines in all of PokeSpe at the end of Vol 3

"He's surrounded by fire--An' what's the consarned indjit DO!? He throws GRASS at it!!
    ANd this time the dang fool did it on PURPOSE!"
    Just imagining that with a thick southern accent makes it hilarious xD
    Ahh, Bill is so great sometimes.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i imagine bill with an aussie accent, still sounds funny. he looked so adorable in that Rattata form

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    @Seraph: Feebas --> Milotic, when it's beauty points are maxed. o:

Gold's hangglider Mantine + Remoraid: what the hell? Seriously, what the hell? xD;; It was cool, though. And inventive. In a weird, tripped out way.

Bill is such a hick. xD the poor guy's comic timing undermines all his cool science-y-ness. Ratatta!Bill lol... Ratabill meets Ashachu? What's with people turning into pokemon?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    1 Manatine + 25 fish = Laserbeam hanglider

...How does that work?

I love it when Bill uses slang xD
    "Consarned idjit" cracks me up xD

Why do you think all of Wally's pokemon were Green?
    I really don't get it...Is it just a coincidence or...

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Clearly, Mantine was the forgotten Legendary Fish. With accessories.

I think Bill has a Kansai accent in the original japanese, and Viz being Viz, they translated him into a hillbilly. xD He's such a dork!

I heard rumors that Wally was supposed to have been the hero of Emerald, since he's got green hair and green pokés (thought I've pictured him as blonde, for some reason. oO) It sucks that he didn't get his own arc--I would've loved to read it :/

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    YES
    WTF-MATE
    xD
    WALLY SHOULD'VE BEEN THE EMERALD HERO
    Honestly. He was a cool interesting character who doesn't have a stupid gun that shoots soil -lawl- and has a totally awesome backstory and personality.
    As well as an awesome outfit.

But noooo.
    They brought in the Short-Croissant kid. ¬¬
    -
    Lawl, with accessories.
    --
    What's a Kansai accent?

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Seriously. Damnit, Wally, you need to make more appearances. D:<

Kansai region is sort of like rural Japan, I think, so it's basically the japanese equivalent of being a country bumpkin.

BTW, I haven't gotten to read Dia/Pearl arc yet--where can I get at that?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Seriously. Damnit, Wally, you need to make more appearances. D:<

Kansai region is sort of like rural Japan, I think, so it's basically the japanese equivalent of being a country bumpkin.

BTW, I haven't gotten to read Dia/Pearl arc yet--where can I get at that?

I'm thinking, nay, hoping, NAY, PRAYING Wally will appear in Emerald...Scott learned about Wally, right?

Ah, I see.

Oh, I just read the summaries on Serebii, I don't think they were translated into english yet.
    Think, anyway.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Wally's asthma ninja suit is so awsome... even if it is a little sad...

if it were my choice, the emerald arc, would be Brandon calling Wally a useless weakling, and then Wally beats all the other six frontier brains and ultimately owns Brandon in the final match.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Wally's asthma ninja suit is so awsome... even if it is a little sad...

if it were my choice, the emerald arc, would be Brandon calling Wally a useless weakling, and then Wally beats all the other six frontier brains and ultimately owns Brandon in the final match.

And then Wally and would rescue Jirachi, and use it to heal the five petrified trainers, and Jirachi as an added bonus would heal Wally's sickness.
    BUT HE HAS TO KEEP THE NINJA ARMOR xD
    That makes him look so good...Seriously...

Sweet Sugar Candyman....

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    New Topic: What Pairings would you give Pokespe Characters to Characters in other fandoms?

CrysxUryu Ishida (from Bleach)
    Crys and Ishida are both so serious, and tend to scold everyone who breaks the rules.

YellowxRenton(from Eureka Seven)
    they're both so innocent and cute<3

BluexRiku(from Kingdom Hearts)
    so. freaking. HAWT.

SilverxLight Yagami(Death Note)
    AU fic maybe?

GreenxRiku
    duh...

YellowxUrahara(Bleach)
    Reminds me of Grantedshipping

GreenxNeku(The World Ends With You)
    you probably don't know the Fandom...

what do you all think?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    New Topic: What Pairings would you give Pokespe Characters to Characters in other fandoms?
    Oooh!
    Umm...

YellowxIke (From Fire Emblem)
    I dunno. I just imagine it as cute ><

As of last night...
    WallyxQuatre (From Gundam Wing)
    xDD You know why! They'd make great friends ^^...And maybe lovers >>

RedxMist(From Fire Emblem)
    I'm not sure, I can just really imagine these two together.
    Plus if Yellow get's with Ike, all of them will be related :D

BluexMatt...I forgot his last name...Ishida or something(From Digimon)
    I don't really have a reason, it would just be cool xD

Uhh..That's all I can tihnk of right now...

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Lover's Spat Between Riku and Green:
    G: ... ... ...
    R: ... ... ...
    G: ... ... ...
    R: ... ... ...goddamnit. [crumples.]
    But he'd totally get with Green just because he has spiky brown hair like a certain keyblade master, who we all know he secretly pines for.

@ Seraph: I WANT TO PLAY WORLD ENDS WITH YOU. D:< ...but first I have to buy a DS... and then the game. :/ guh.

Larxene[KH]/Blue: They'd be all "btch, please." at each other, all day long.

Wally/Quatre FTW. For obvious reasons. ;D

And while I'm on a GWing kick, Gold/Duo would be the most kickass trouble pair ever.

I have problems visualizing that many crossovers. xD I can't help but think of the majority of the poké kids as...well...kids...and therefore short...and they just don't match up (stature wise) to most teenage fandom folks :p
    Like, say, Yellow/Lucas [mother3]. It'd be cute ONLY IF I COULD IMAGINE IT. Dx

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Wally/Quatre FTW. For obvious reasons. ;D

And while I'm on a GWing kick, Gold/Duo would be the most kickass trouble pair ever.
    OH MAN!
    I didn't even think about that...It'd be pretty dang great xD

I have problems visualizing that many crossovers. xD I can't help but think of the majority of the poké kids as...well...kids...and therefore short...and they just don't match up (stature wise) to most teenage fandom folks :p
    Like, say, Yellow/Lucas [mother3]. It'd be cute ONLY IF I COULD IMAGINE IT. Dx

I don't think they're that short...Maybe Yellow and a few others would be KIND of Short. But Red and Green I imagine would be pretty tall...Isn't the height listed somewhere? *Goes to check*

Lawl..Lucas and Yellow...He would accidentally crush her with his enormous skull...

Rizapop

pika-chaaaa~
    Years
    zomg, I just sleep for the night and everyone posts like crazy? xD

Which PokSpe character has the best party?(for battle)
    Green? I really like his Pokemon. x3

Best Gym Battle?
    Sapphire vs. Roxanne. lulz. >D

What Pairings would you give Pokespe Characters to Characters in other fandoms?
    I was never for crossover shippings but lets think about that..
    I got nothin'. ^^; Sorry.

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Red and Green are...16/17ish? I think? During FR/LG arc, so yeah, they'd probably be normal sized. I think it was just Mato's art style that makes me think of everybody as a munchkin. xD I mean, even Lance looked like a kid, and he was an adult.
    For that matter, even AGATHA looked relatively young. Which is sort of frightening, in itself.

xDD poor Yellow. With Red being oblivious, and Lance bent on destroying humanity, all her potential love interests are detrimental to her in some way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back