• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    How many times have we had this topic, four? xD
    Get the green Ava and Banner...IT'LL BE LIKE MATCHING UNIFORMS

@Wizard Wings: The first chapter is already done. I'm just proofreading it over and over again...I tend t oget shot by grammar nuts sometimes.

I haven't really introduced Crystal or Lance in the first chapter though...So you have to wait to see a few characters later on...
    And Gold...Well...He's going to be doing sometihng interesting xD
    Maybe I should post it now >.>
    *Nervous*
    Also, what should I name the school?
    Maybe Pokemon Special Academy, that's all I can think of, and you don't have to check it yourself, some programs already have spellcheckers.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Maybe Pokemon Special Academy, that's all I can think of, and you don't have to check it yourself, some programs already have spellcheckers.

I have one with a spell checker and stuff...But it doesn't pick up everything...Y'know?

Pokemon Special Acadamy...Hmm...
    Probably.
    It's a Special Acadamy...But it's also the Pokemon Special Acadamy. Haa...

...I'm totally gonna have Emerald blow up the science lab at some point. xD

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Roxanne has to be a teacher.

As for a name...how about Samuel Oak High, named in memoriam of Prof Oak, and funded by him as well. That could also tie in with Green's status at the school. And Daisy. Daisy needs to be in it, and protective over Green.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Roxanne has to be a teacher.

As for a name...how about Samuel Oak High, named in memoriam of Prof Oak, and funded by him as well. That could also tie in with Green's status at the school. And Daisy. Daisy needs to be in it, and protective over Green.

Going with that.

Green and Red: *Arguing*
    Daisy: *Walks over* What're you two doing!?
    Red: Nothin...
    Green: Yeah...
    Daisy: Aw. You've got a little smudgey on your cheek Green! *Licks her thumb and wipes the smudge off Green's cheek*
    Red: Ahhhh haha!
    Green: -.-*
    Daisy: Don't be rude Red! *Smack*
    Red: Ow!
    Green: ...
    Daisy: You're coming with me! *Drags Red to the principal (Oak)'s office*
    Green: No...Daisy...Ugh...

Lawl...

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Going with that.

Green and Red: *Arguing*
    Daisy: *Walks over* What're you two doing!?
    Red: Nothin...
    Green: Yeah...
    Daisy: Aw. You've got a little smudgey on your cheek Green! *Licks her thumb and wipes the smudge off Green's cheek*
    Red: Ahhhh haha!
    Green: -.-*
    Daisy: Don't be rude Red! *Smack*
    Red: Ow!
    Green: ...
    Daisy: You're coming with me! *Drags Red to the principal (Oak)'s office*
    Green: No...Daisy...Ugh...

Lawl...
    Lawl...

Green:*talking to Blue*
    Blue:*Leans in for kiss*
    Daisy:Green!What are you doing?!You know you're not suppose to be dating without permission!And without this*hands him a condom*
    Green:Daisy!!!!*Blushes insanely and sweatdrops*
    Blue*Sweatdrops and smiles.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Lawl...

Green:*talking to Blue*
    Blue:*Leans in for kiss*
    Daisy:Green!What are you doing?!You know you're not suppose to be dating without permission!And without this*hands him a condom*
    Green:Daisy!!!!*Blushes insanely and sweatdrops*
    Blue*Sweatdrops and smiles.

XD
    I can totally see Daisy saying "No glove, no love!"

Hmm...I'll have Daisy be the chem teacher.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i'd love to see some dating scenes, too. Like Gold goes out with a new girl and his perversiveness completly screws him over

or Blue gets the wrong idea and tricks Berlitz and Pearl to go out on a date with each other *hilarity ensues*

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Daisy:Y'know...this kind of Pressure will rise your PP instead of lowering it!*Winks*

I think i almost died laughing on the floor.... this is going to be a good fic

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    i'd love to see some dating scenes, too. Like Gold goes out with a new girl and his perversiveness completly screws him over

or Blue gets the wrong idea and tricks Berlitz and Pearl to go out on a date with each other *hilarity ensues*

Mm...Ther'll be a good amount of dating scenes...

And of course to supre cliche school dance xD

Thanks for your help guys, I'll be sure to add this stuff in later...
    cause right now it's just chapter one, and not much is going on ><

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Mm...Ther'll be a good amount of dating scenes...

And of course to supre cliche school dance xD

Thanks for your help guys, I'll be sure to add this stuff in later...
    cause right now it's just chapter one, and not much is going on ><
    Yeah, School dance, cliche, we know what's gonna happen, so maybe you can throw in a plot twist to stop the clicheness.Bye!

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Oh! OH. You should make Red the student body vice-president and Green the president, only because the majority voted for Red, despite the fact that he didn't even run for it. xD So the position of Prez goes to Green, who was actually on the ballot, who then resents Red for beating him. Boom, healthy rivalry and... and... UST?

Misty should be swim team captain :]
    and... Sapphire captains all t he other sports. xD;; And scares the bejeezus out of the football team with her practice drills.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Sapphire: okay, team, i want you all to run 4 laps around the track..... while being chased by a pack of feral Mighthyenas! Feel the burn, baby!

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    Why do you guys post so fast? T.T Oh, remember the Cartoon Heroes mini-discussion? *CoughWillgetFlashcough*

And here is something I've really been wanting to discuss:

You know how the characters have been named by version? Well, is there anything wrong with their name? Besides the 'Ruby, Diamond, and Pearl are girls' names!' things.

Yellow. It is completely wrong for her. I mean, it sounds right on her, but when you consider what the colour yellow really is. I mean, yellow is the colour of sickness and malady along with green, and... Actually, I'll let this poem I found about the colour explain it:

https://poem.mibba.com/32154/Yellow

Now, consider the character Yellow: Kind, gentle, a healer for crying out loud.

Now, do you think there's anyone else with an inappropriate name?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well you have to understad that pokemon special is the manga of the games so in the games depending your version you can put the name of the version to the character thats why every main character in special has a color name

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back