• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I was thinking about getting the Yellow series first. Yellow just makes me laugh sooo much especially when Green is training her, well at the time Green thought Yellow was a he. After that I want to get RBG. I like how Mato draws them.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    If the PokeSpecial characters started had a partner Digimon instead of all their Pokemon, which Digimon would they get?

Ruby : Palmon all the way
    Red : Agumon
    Gold : Veemon
    Dia : Guilmon
    Wally : Terriermon the best digimon ever!

Years
    Pikataro said:
    It's a shonen manga because it's Pokemon XD Have you ever heard of Pokemon being romantic? *there still should be some romance, but...*
    -raises hand- Masa has! 8D Have you ever heard of Pokemon PiPiPi Adventure? Yes, it's actually a shoujo Pokemon manga. By someone called Yumi Tsukirino. o_o

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep said:
    You know what random idea I had? Why don't we have a club contest? Like, fanart or fanfiction or something. And Splatty and Boulevard can judge. :3
    :o That's actually a cool idea. Although I think I'd be better at fanart than fanfiction.

Ruby-Kun said:
    I was thinking about getting the Yellow series first. Yellow just makes me laugh sooo much especially when Green is training her, well at the time Green thought Yellow was a he. After that I want to get RBG. I like how Mato draws them.
    I loved the 'Yellow training with Green' scenes. xD They were so cute. Green's expression made me crack up.

And yush, Mato-sensei's drawings were awesome. But I like Yamamoto-sensei's style too. :x I can't really decide which one I like better. xD

Anywayyys... now to answer the topics~

If you were to take any character's place in any saga; who would it be and in which saga?
    This is actually a new topic. o__o ...But there are so many choices that it's hard to answer. xD I actually don't know. -__-

Which volumes would you reccomend for someone to get?
    All of them. -shotx100-

All the G/S/C volumes. 8D Because G/S/C pwns. In my opinion it's the best arc.~ It starts out really slow, but as you read it gets a lot better.

Slow day for the club, it seems. -pokes thread-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -raises hand- Masa has! 8D Have you ever heard of Pokemon PiPiPi Adventure? Yes, it's actually a shoujo Pokemon manga. By someone called Yumi Tsukirino. o_o

:o That's actually a cool idea. Although I think I'd be better at fanart than fanfiction.

I loved the 'Yellow training with Green' scenes. xD They were so cute. Green's expression made me crack up.

And yush, Mato-sensei's drawings were awesome. But I like Yamamoto-sensei's style too. :x I can't really decide which one I like better. xD

Anywayyys... now to answer the topics~

If you were to take any character's place in any saga; who would it be and in which saga?
    This is actually a new topic. o__o ...But there are so many choices that it's hard to answer. xD I actually don't know. -__-

All of them. -shotx100-

All the G/S/C volumes. 8D Because G/S/C pwns. In my opinion it's the best arc.~ It starts out really slow, but as you read it gets a lot better.

Slow day for the club, it seems. -pokes thread-

I've heard of it, seen it in a few Pokemanga mixture videos (with PokeSpecial included, of course), and looked it up. I think it has two Eevees or something?

ANYWAYS...

I'd also recommend the Emerald saga to some friends, especially my short friends *shot by them* so they can make fun of Emerald for being shorter XD

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Yup. I actually have a few little 3 chapter books of them. <3 Again, my first manga, next to Poke'Special.

Silver. xD; Because I like his dark past, and I would totally be able to try and push people away, but they would keep coming back, but secretly I like it. xD; -shot

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    and that will make you emo
    Red i like his team and adventures i love to battle Green and beat everyone with my hack Pika and be pair to Yellow

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years

Pearl or Green , Green cause I would have a awesome team and pwn Red and Pearl because I like beating up people and Infernapes! *shot*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Well, out of boredomness, looked up the Japanese symbols for "PokeSupe", and found this strange video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOYdLP2Dmg

I just found it so funny towards the end XD Especially with Lance. You'd have to see it yourself, but... XD ROFL

Also found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAnTuLk12Q
    Awesome~
    And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpB6DoFDieM
    Also awesome~

IMO, the second and third are my faves ^^

COmments bolded~ I like the second and third too~

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years

I've heard of it. ^^ Never read it before. And something doesn't have to be shoujo to have romance! I mean, PokeSpe has romance. ;9 And I've read tons of shounen with romance in it! Inuyasha, The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, Eureka 7, Fooly Cooly...

Well, out of boredomness, looked up the Japanese symbols for "PokeSupe", and found this strange video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOYdLP2Dmg

I just found it so funny towards the end XD Especially with Lance. You'd have to see it yourself, but... XD

Also found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAnTuLk12Q

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpB6DoFDieM

IMO, the second and third are my faves ^^

I saw the first two on NicoNico, but I've never seen the third one! Poor Sapphy in the first one though... XD So oblivious.

Oh! I almost forgot I wanted to share some new Chosenshipping fanarts I found with you guys...there should be more Chosenshipping. ;_;

XD Poor Silver.

:3 This was from a video. I love this artist. <3 Draws both Chosenshipping AND Twinleafshipping! <3

Gender-swap!

I absolutely adore this picture. The colors are amazing, and Silver looks so cuddly~!

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

I've heard of it. ^^ Never read it before. And something doesn't have to be shoujo to have romance! I mean, PokeSpe has romance. ;9 And I've read tons of shounen with romance in it! Inuyasha, The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, Eureka 7, Fooly Cooly...

I saw the first two on NicoNico, but I've never seen the third one! Poor Sapphy in the first one though... XD So oblivious.

Oh! I almost forgot I wanted to share some new Chosenshipping fanarts I found with you guys...there should be more Chosenshipping. ;_;

XD Poor Silver. But it's cute~~

:3 This was from a video. I love this artist. <3 Draws both Chosenshipping AND Twinleafshipping! <3
    Awesome~ I love it.

Gender-swap!
    And I love it.

I absolutely adore this picture. The colors are amazing, and Silver looks so cuddly~!
    -cuddles Silver-

The comments are now bolded~
    Beautiful pictures.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Digimon! Yahoo!!!*E-hem*

If the PokeSpecial characters started had a partner Digimon instead of all their Pokemon, which Digimon would they get?
    Red:Monodramon-It'd be awesome once it digivolves into Justimon!
    Green:Gabumon
    Blue:Terriermon
    Yellow:Biyomon
    Gold:Veemon
    Silver:Lopmon
    Crystal: Palmon-Who will use Poison Ivy to grab and hold other Digimon so Crystal can catch them!
    Ruby:Numemon is his favorite Gotsumon. That's right, he gets a rock. (not beautiful material!)
    Sapphire:Monmon, if anyone knows which one that is. It's a monkey who wears caveman clothes.
    Emerald:Impmon
    Dia:Guilmon
    Pearl:I see him with Gomamon....
    Platina:Seraphimon O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    XD I haven't got a chance to work on it yet, but I just got finished with my Comp essay, so I can actually start! It was either between cat-girl or princess Red, and all my friends told me princess. XD I'm saving cat-girl for Wally on Ruby's birthday. XD

...Or cat-girl Steven. I haven't decided.

Cat-girls Wally and Steven... O.O EVEN BETTER. XDDDD

On a scale of 1-10, name your top 10 favorite characters.

1. Ruby~! <3 What can I say? He's awesomely sexy, cool, full of an exciting and funny personality... <3 <3 <3 Yush.
    2. Silver. :3 Because he's adorable and so much fun to annoy. >3 And, I OWN HIM. XD
    3. Green. So cool, so sexy. <3 :D And that's why we love him.
    4. Pearl! Almost like Jun, only more violent. XD
    5. Sapphire. She's adorable, and her interactions with Ruby are priceless!
    6. Lance. He's crazy and sexy...mostly sexy. >3 Haha XD He tries so hard to be taken seriously, but still we only see him as the sexy crazy guy XD
    7. Yellow! She's so fluffy and wuvable.
    8. Cynthia. BECAUSE I WANT TO BE HER. :| So cool~! <3 Agree, she's ace.
    9. Blue. XD She's so sly and it's awesome!
    10. Misty. I miss Misty. :<

Sapphire in R/S. I want Ruby to hold my hand and confess his feelings to me~! XD *is punched by Sapphire*

You're so much like me XD Except that I chose FRLG instead of RS XD

Comments in bold

That. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Scenes. Ever.

Yellow's innocence... and Green's annoyence... what a priceless combination.

XD Poor Silver.

Gender-swap!

These are amazing fan arts~! :D Thanks for sharing ^^ And I don't mind more Chosenshipping, really XD I'm so tolerant

Btw, do you remember where you got the last one from? It's amazing, and if there are more works like this... <3

Awesome! I love art with the Masked Man :3

My favourite character is Gold and Red. Gold is funny and kind of cute and Red is awsome and hot.;)

Are you planning of becoming a member? Or are you already a member and I missed it? XD

Difficult, difficult... it depends on how much is the limit. Cause, you know, it's best to get a whole arc, but that are a lot of volumes. So then I'd choose a short arc like RGB, Yellow or FRLG. Perhaps it's best to start with the beginning, so then RGB. Even though it aren't the best volumes, you can look forward to getting more ;)

But for me, if I had no volumes at all, I'd order 22 - 26 <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

XD Poor Silver.

Gender-swap!

Aw, you shouldn't have~ *loves Chosenshipping* The pics you put on here are great too, Flygon ^^ Love the Silver and Ruby sketches ^^

Anyone know of any existing FeralSoulshipping fics/images? :X That's one of my new fave yaoi pairs since it stars the best two guy characters ever.*shot*

Edit: Wow, interesting gallery, Fixen O.o Yellow gets into the strangest situations...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back