• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Haha... Holy Grail of Fanart. I remember such sites existing before. There was this one that had 400+ fanarts of Pokemon Special (including rough sketches and stuff) and some pages give clues to a secret page that gave you more fanart... it was amazing... but that was a long time ago and I don't even remember the name... all links that I've attempted to trace it back too are gone... but I still have remnants of some art that it had. Geez... if only I saved more fanart from it... haha... now that's the Holy Grail.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    This was full of awesomeness!

Uugh I'm having sooooo much trouble making myself not go to mangafox and read volume 28 I'm trying to wait until it comes in the mail.

WAIT until it comes with the mail! Really, there's nothing better than reading the actual volume... And it's a 100% better when you haven't read it yet! ^.^ And you can comfort yourself with the thought you're not alone in waiting XD (I'm being very impatient too at the moment...)

Thanks, and hail naw. O.O Only Joey can. But he gets that right because he spammed up an IM with "NO!" a while ago.

Silver can still call me Silver, though. :3 As if he ever did, though. xD

Splatty you changed your name! :O D'awww, I liked SSS. But I'll get used to Sydian ;D Good to see you anyway ^.^

The... Holy Grail of Pokemon fan art.. I can't even imagine what that'd be O_O

We should put the 100-reasons-to-love...-lists somewhere together, like in the first post. Then everyone can check immediatly just why Pokespe characters are awesome XD

New ones for Gold:
    39. Black hair is sexy
    40. He is shrewd
    41. Fight with the Man of Ice
    42. He's cute when he's asleep :3
    43. He has so many Pokemon at home~!
    44. Speaking of that: he's got the best family and house of all XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I got on the computer as soon as I got up to read Volume 28. :x The only thing is, now I really, really, really, really need to get my hands on Volume 29.

Splatty changed her name~ :O I like it.

PokeSpecial Scooby Doo Parody Part Two:

Spoiler:

I don't really like how it ended, but if any of you can come up with an altertnate ending, then be my guest.

xDDDDDDD You win~ That was hilarious.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I needs to work on my Yellow list X_X And love the new name, Syd~

100 Reason to Love Yellow
    1. RedXYellow make such a great couple ^^
    2. Chuchu is the best female Pikachu ever!
    3. Healers are too awesome!
    4. LanceXYellow are also really cute, and a well-liked couple!
    5. Yellow is huggable~
    6. Cross-dressing FTW~
    7. She's so kind~
    8. She can read the minds of Pokemon!!!
    9. She's the first blonde dex holder.
    10. She loves Red. She has good taste.
    11. She survived a Fire Blast attack.
    12. She can fly on a Butterfree.
    13. She's so schweet :3
    14. She can raise Pokemon's levels into the 80's.
    15. She has quite a few cute plushies based on her ^^
    16. Her and Ruby would probably get along SO well.
    17. Chuchu and Pika breeding.
    18. Straw hat of epicness.
    19. Fweeee the name Amarillo de Bosque Verde.
    20. Yellow is like the sun: yellow-colored, bright, and cheery.
    21. If it weren't for Gold then she would have suddenly snapped at Misty for being all girly with Red.
    22. Cried when Ratty evolved! -naaaaaw-
    23. She comes from Viridian and that's a lovely city~ 'Cuz Lance and Silver come from there.
    24. She's oblivious to danger but not to feelings of love. She's hero material!
    25. Pika learned to surf when he was with her.
    26. She's teh uber master of disguise.
    27. She's great at drawing.
    28. Yellow managed to disable two of Lorelei's Pokemon.
    29. She created the most powerful electric attack.
    30. She beat the leader of the Elite Four with said attack.
    31. She got a fossil Pokemon from a gym leader! (Misty, Omanyte)
    32. She got an evolved Pokemon from another gym leader! (Brock, Graveler)
    33. Her Doduo (Dodrio) is the best one ever; it can both fight and give her a lift, and its her second friend.
    34. Said Doduo/Dodrio has got uber cute reins fastened in its beaks!
    35. Her pairings have got the most beautiful names~ (Feelingshipping, Specialshipping, Ambershipping, Jadeshipping, Grantedshipping etc.)
    36. She has got such shiny hair! :3
    37. And she's got very pretty eyes.
    38. So innocent... <3
    39. GREAT for scenes with Green XD
    40. And Red. Of course.
    41. And Blue XD
    42. She's so determined when she fights evil!
    43. She draws. <3
    44. She falls asleep! Ahh....
    45. How could you bash such an angel-like person? ^.^
    46. Her awesome fishing rod~
    47. She was such an adorable rookie trainer. xD (see reasons 48 & 49)
    48. She kept falling asleep when Bill was with her, which made meh laugh.
    49. Three words: training with Green. 8D
    50. She has mad drawing skillz~
    51. I like her name.
    52. Yellow can make her pokemon x2 times stronger than they really are.
    53. Her determination can make anyone happy.
    54. Going along with that, her happiness is contagious~
    55. She can talk to pokemon through her mind.
    56. She has cool fishing skillz too.
    57. Yellow > you. Don't deny.
    58. I wanna feel her hair~
    59. She's adorable when she's asleep.
    60. She has the most pwnsome Caterpie evar!
    61. She caught a Seadra while fishing =O Though she released it.
    62. Mewtwo trusted her enough to work with her.
    63. She looks so cute when shirtless Red's holding her in FR/LG ><'
    64. "What's evolution?" = BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
    65. The other original six Dex holders have normal powers all of us could wield. Yellow's powers are only in the manga.
    66. She is the only one that can do mega volt with Pika.
    67. She has the first pokedex version
    68. I want to brush her long blond hair~
    69. She is shippable with anyone~

After carefully editing the list, I had to remove one since it's not true. Yellow DOES have a starter, and that would be Pika in the Yellow arc; ChuChu in other arcs. Remember, Pikachu IS a starter in Yellow. But anyways...

70. She would make the best villain; she'd probably be unstoppable.
    71. If she wanted to (and had a good enough reason to), she could probably pwn Red easily.
    72. Yellow trying out contests would be so cute XD
    73. She was introduced before her arc started. None of the other characters had that chance (except maybe Riley).
    74. ChuChu has the cutest flower. Yellow's good at picking out things like that :3
    75. She's so awesome we came up with 74 (and now 75) reasons to love her ><'
    76. If she were an actual person irl, a load of us would probably try and be her best friend XD

Not entirely sure about my number 73, but...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • That part 2 was hilarious. You could have though added the fridge rotom. But i cant complain. Anyway im currently finishing volume 28. The suspence!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    38.the only person to touch Blue in cool places=D

Cool places? xD That comment made me laugh.

http://sberry15.finito-web.com/index.html

Could it be this site you are looking for?

*Gasp*

That's the site where I got one of my all-time favourite Guriburu pics from~! *Dances happily around the room*

Oldrivalsexy-3.gif

And I find this pic funny... but wonder why they're so angry XD And Red is kinda... looking under Blue's skirt O_o

Ruzie.gif

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Spoiler:

Once again thank you. Also I finished the Ruby and Sapphire picture. I only colored the middle part since its basically the only part of the pic that is complete.http://videofan9864.deviantart.com/art/Sapphire-s-State-of-Shock-105662928Did I get the words right:D
    I don't know about the problems with words I post. Please just bare with me till I find out how to fix it

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • WAIT until it comes with the mail! Really, there's nothing better than reading the actual volume... And it's a 100% better when you haven't read it yet! ^.^ And you can comfort yourself with the thought you're not alone in waiting XD (I'm being very impatient too at the moment...)

I'm trying to wait. I also ordered the whole GSC arc but I have to wait until Christmas to get 6 of them, even though I already read the GSC arc.

Hey Syd! When I first saw someone with a different name that had your avatar and stuff I thought someone was copying you. I know I didn't think.

As for
    The 100 reasons to love Yellow.
    77. She has multiple names.
    78. She woke the 3 legendary beasts in the burned tower.

Edit-Videofan when I tried to click on your link it said Deviant not found.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I'm trying to wait. I also ordered the whole GSC arc but I have to wait until Christmas to get 6 of them, even though I already read the GSC arc.

Hey Syd! When I first saw someone with a different name that had your avatar and stuff I thought someone was copying you. I know I didn't think.

As for
    The 100 reasons to love Yellow.
    77. She has multiple names.
    78. She woke the 3 legendary beasts in the burned tower.

Edit-Videofan when I tried to click on your link it said Deviant not found.

Yeah that's precisely the problem I was trying to fix. All the words/letters I type authomatically gets compressed together no matter how many spaces I put on them. please just try (http://videofan9864.deviantart.com/) The pic I was trying to show is my most recent.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • And I find this pic funny... but wonder why they're so angry XD And Red is kinda... looking under Blue's skirt O_o

Ruzie.gif

- I'm pretty sure Blue is trying to fight with Green while they're giving their message...and Red just got his head smooshed between Blue's hand and chest, so he's more dazed, methinks. Silver and Yellow aren't quite in the line of fire and look more "wtc guys" than anything. I'm totally guessing, though, but that's how I've seen it. :3

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • The lists are back... :O Oh well, I still win with 50 reasons to love Red in just one post. >D
    And I found some scans of Volume 29 while I was stalking reading some comments on DA.
    I just want to share this one with you.~
    Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Cool places? xD That comment made me laugh.

*Gasp*

That's the site where I got one of my all-time favourite Guriburu pics from~! *Dances happily around the room*

And I find this pic funny... but wonder why they're so angry XD And Red is kinda... looking under Blue's skirt O_o

Ruzie.gif

Does anyone else think it's funny that in this picture Red is saying thank you right as he meets Blue's chest. XD

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    -blows away dust on PC account-

Dear Entei, I haven't been here in ages! Sorry for the absence, folks, I've been busy...with a lot of things...

I'm reading Volume 28 right now, and it is made of win. Oh Ruby, you wuss. xD We love you. And so does Sapphire

And I have succeeded in sketching Charmander, Pikachu, and Togepi in MATO-style and am slowly learning how to draw all of the Kanto and Johto Pokemon as such. Raichu is fun to draw...

EDIT: Hahaha~! I just got to the part where...

Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • The lists are back... :O Oh well, I still win with 50 reasons to love Red in just one post. >D
    And I found some scans of Volume 29 while I was stalking reading some comments on DA.
    I just want to share this one with you.~
    Spoiler:

Is that a real scan?

Welcome back Sunny!

We need a topic...

How many PokeSupe characters does it take to change a lightbulb?

*shot many times*

Years
  • Wow, there's a lot more posts nao. :o

Snoaz said:

Ruzie.gif
    Ahaha, I've seen that before. xD Silver seems to be the least angry of all of them. Which is weird considering what Red's doing. o__o

Welcome back, Aqua~ Togepi in Mato-style is cute. 8D These days I'm almost always sketching Silver's Sneasel or ChuChu on my school work, which I probably shouldn't but I do anyway. :x -cough-

Valentine, the volume 29 scan of Silver is so cute~ >< Gnah.

We're probably needing a new topic, though. :o But my mind is empty 'cuz I just woke up. @_@; Ru-kun (Masa has the urge to call you RuRu 8D -shot-), that lightbulb one is kinda... depressing. xD Red could just use Pika to light it up. -shot for lameness-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back