• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    How many PokeSpecial Characters does it take to screw in a Lightblub?

-Red to take out the old lightbulb
    -Crystal to research which Lightblub is the most energy efficient
    -Platina to go buy the most expensive Lightbulb on the market
    -Ruby to design an extravangant stool
    -Sapphire to build the stool
    -Silver to open the door for Platina when she gets back
    -Dia to draw a raffle over who screws in the bulb
    -Green to get in a fight with Red over the results
    -Blue to snatch the blub from Dia and start to screw it in herself
    -Emerald to cry because he isn't tall enough to put in the bulb
    -Gold to stare up Blue's skirt while she's screwing in the bulb
    -Silver to beat up Gold and accidently knock Blue over in the process
    -Yellow to grab the bulb and put it in herself
    -And Pearl to write a joke about it, and hand it to me

That's all of them, right?

I agree with Aqua and Baa. -gives Seraph big trophy-

Lawl, what would you call the fic? xD What Happens When Thirteen Dysfunctional Teenagers Attempt to Screw in a Lightbulb -shot-

Years
  • Nuuu, tomorrow is Monday... D8

sirboulevard said:
    F) The compainionship (not relationship!) between him and Silver is funny.
    TT^TT Yes. The companionship is funny, the relationship is cute.

GunSaberSeraph said:
    Pearl: YOU IDIOT!!!
    *Hits Dia's head, but the Hard hat hurts his hand*
    Pearl: Ow!!
    Dia: Who's the idiot now?

How many PokeSpecial Characters does it take to screw in a Lightblub?

-Red to take out the old lightbulb
    -Crystal to research which Lightblub is the most energy efficient
    -Platina to go buy the most expensive Lightbulb on the market Actually, to order one of her servants to go out and buy it. >_>
    -Ruby to design an extravangant stool A heart shaped stool; pink with flowers and rainbows. -shot'd-
    -Sapphire to build the stool She'd make a few changes to Ruby's design, I'm sure.
    -Silver to open the door for Platina when she gets back Does Masa smell DistantShipping? 8D -continues to be shot-
    -Dia to draw a raffle over who screws in the bulb And eat the paper afterwards. O_O
    -Green to get in a fight with Red over the results We all saw that one coming.
    -Blue to snatch the blub from Dia and start to screw it in herself
    -Emerald to cry because he isn't tall enough to put in the bulb D: -pats Emerald-
    -Gold to stare up Blue's skirt while she's screwing in the bulb o///o Oh, Gold.
    -Silver to beat up Gold and accidently knock Blue over in the process But you don't really mean it, Silver -shot-
    -Yellow to grab the bulb and put it in herself
    -And Pearl to write a joke about it, and hand it to me -claps-

That's all of them, right?
    Pointless comments in bold~ EPIC~! Too epic to describe. xDDD It was RuRu's Ru-Kun's topic, I think.

I definitely wanna see the fic. Also, Masa wants to make a comic out of the Dia and Pearl skit. Can she~? O3O

Lulz at Soluna's idea for the title. XD ...When you come to think about it, they actually all are a little dysfunctional. O_O

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep said:
    What type of hat do you think suits each of the PokeSupe cast? (Excluding their original hats.)
    Pearl: One of those hats with the propeller on top. XD Shut up, it was in a dream I had.
    O___o That's actually kinda fitting for Pearl. And I thought I had weird dreams. >_>

What type of hat do you think suits each of the PokeSupe cast? (excluding their original hats)

Silver needs a bonnet with lots of pretty flowers. -shot/bricked/killed- Blue should have one of those princess tiara thingies, although I don't think that counts as a hat. Also, I don't think there's a hat that's big enough to even fit over Emerald's hair. O__O And Green should have one of those old-fashioned stovepipe hats. XD

I seriously can't come up with a new topic. My mind has...emptiness... @_@

EDIT: Agghhh! So many guest stalkers! ;__; They frighten Masa, lurking around like that. -grabs broom- Shoo! Be gone with ye~!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Pointless comments in bold~ EPIC~! Too epic to describe. xDDD It was RuRu's Ru-Kun's topic, I think.

Ruru!? I think I'll stick with Ru-Kun thank you wery much.

More pointless topics from the mind of Ruru er Ru-Kun! Dang it, Masa!

How much wood could the PokeSupe cast chuck if the PokeSupe cast could chuck wood
    *shot many times...again*

No for real a topic.
    What kind of shoes would the PokeSupe cast buy(aside from the ones they already have)?
    Red-Jordans
    Green-Nike
    Blue-High-heeled black boots
    Yellow-Sandels
    Gold-Any shoe that girls like on guys
    Silver-Regular old shoes
    Crys-Soccer shoes!
    Ruby-Stylish shoes
    Sapphire-Tree bark!!!
    Wally-hospital slippers
    Emerald-Tiny Dutch wooden ones
    Dia-The ones with straps
    Pearl-Soccer shoes so he can resort to kick Dia.
    Platina-Glass Slippers(like Cinderella)

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • O___o That's actually kinda fitting for Pearl. And I thought I had weird dreams. >_>

XD You don't know weird dreams until you've had MY dreams. That one was especially strange, though. XD Pearl got posessed by something and tried to kill Berlitz...Berlitz was being hunted by something, and they jumped on top of a train and put on funny hats to excape...Berlitz had to put up a magical barrier in her own blood to keep the attacker away...And she mowed the grass with one of those old-fashioned push-mowers while Pearl moped about almost killing her! Good times...good times. Although, I want to make a fanfiction out of that one day...just gotta downplay the weird.

What kind of shoes would the PokeSupe cast buy(aside from the ones they already have)?

I would answer, but I know nothing about shoes, except for the fact that they go on your feet...I think. 8D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Baa.Baa.Blacksheep said:
    Spoiler:

Huh? How does he do that?

You don't know weird dreams until you've had MY dreams. That one was especially strange, though. XD Pearl got posessed by something and tried to kill Berlitz...Berlitz was being hunted by something, and they jumped on top of a train and put on funny hats to excape...Berlitz had to put up a magical barrier in her own blood to keep the attacker away...And she mowed the grass with one of those old-fashioned push-mowers while Pearl moped about almost killing her! Good times...good times. Although, I want to make a fanfiction out of that one day...just gotta downplay the weird.

You gotta do those fanfics. You're so good at them, I love reading it!

Years
  • Slow day. But that can only be expected seeing that it's Monday. D:

GunSaberSeraph said:
    Yes you certainly can, Masa.
    Yay~ I'll probably just do it on paper, though. Comics are hard to draw on Bamboo. D8

Ruby-Kun said:
    Ruru!? I think I'll stick with Ru-Kun thank you wery much.

More pointless topics from the mind of Ruru er Ru-Kun! Dang it, Masa!
    Sorry, RuRu Ru-Kun. I enjoys giving nicknames like that.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep said:
    XD You don't know weird dreams until you've had MY dreams. That one was especially strange, though. XD Pearl got posessed by something and tried to kill Berlitz...Berlitz was being hunted by something, and they jumped on top of a train and put on funny hats to excape...Berlitz had to put up a magical barrier in her own blood to keep the attacker away...And she mowed the grass with one of those old-fashioned push-mowers while Pearl moped about almost killing her! Good times...good times. Although, I want to make a fanfiction out of that one day...just gotta downplay the weird.
    O_O -claps- Niiiiice. Masa wishes that her dreams could be as weird as yours, Baa. Lulz, Platina mowing grass. xD I think that fan fic would be awesome, although I have no idea how you'd get it to make sense. XD I can sorta see Pearl getting possessed and attempting to kill someone, though.

Also...Masa drew Yamamoto-sensei and Kusaka-sensei out of boredom. >_>

83bd3b4268.jpg

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Masakanotoki said:
    Slow day. But that can only be expected seeing that it's Monday. D:

Bleh. I have finals...

Also...Masa drew Yamamoto-sensei and Kusaka-sensei out of boredom.

Looks cute.

So, I'm in Vol 25 where Silver and Yellow are facing off Sird and Orm. The whole "power level" increasing with Yellow's Pokemon is so DBZ-esque. I'm having a fit of making a parody over it. "And the black Pokedexes blow up because they've reached over(?) 100" :P (too bad there's no 9000).

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Aww, creator fanart! That's so cute. <3

---

Well, they're messy (I did them at lunch at the office on Friday), but I'm going to go steal the card reader from my sister and upload some sketches tonight as soon as she finishes with it. Only Blue and Sapphire tonight, but I have some not-even-half-finished sketches to work on, too. This might be my first complete PokeSupe cast sketch project; I'm excited in a really silly way. =)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    heeee~
    I'm here again!
    and I bring fanart I drew out of boredom!!!

OP_134.png

RALTSHIPPING~~~~ ♥
    I love this pair too much xD;;;
    -looks at posts above-
    wow D:
    that's a lot of effort just to screw in a lightbulb xDDDD I'd probably take longer lulz

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Aww, that's cute! I get dizzy looking at the dots too long, though. |D

---

My camera didn't want to focus at all tonight. I really want a working scanner again. [/whine]

- I just want to note that Blue isn't just looking weird -- she was originally flirting with some random guy, but I hated how he looked and cropped him out. :|

- Fixing the Torchic coop! The text are notes from work; I had to catch some overflow calls and wrote things on my scrap paper. Oops.

Also, I felt like colouring a scan from PokeSupe just for kicks and practice. Still WIP, but I like how it's coming along. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I've been trying to post pictures and tring to hide them in spoilers. But I don't know how to, in fact I've been trying on my last 2 posts sorry guys. Can anyone lend me a hand?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • heeee~
    I'm here again!
    and I bring fanart I drew out of boredom!!!

OP_134.png

RALTSHIPPING~~~~ ♥
    I love this pair too much xD;;;
    -looks at posts above-
    wow D:
    that's a lot of effort just to screw in a lightbulb xDDDD I'd probably take longer lulz

Awww, cute~ -huggles Ruby and Wally-

Aww, that's cute! I get dizzy looking at the dots too long, though. |D

---

My camera didn't want to focus at all tonight. I really want a working scanner again. [/whine]

- I just want to note that Blue isn't just looking weird -- she was originally flirting with some random guy, but I hated how he looked and cropped him out. :|

- Fixing the Torchic coop! The text are notes from work; I had to catch some overflow calls and wrote things on my scrap paper. Oops.

Also, I felt like colouring a scan from PokeSupe just for kicks and practice. Still WIP, but I like how it's coming along. =)
    The pictures look good~
    And that manga scan looks good too.

I've been trying to post pictures and tring to hide them in spoilers. But I don't know how to, in fact I've been trying on my last 2 posts sorry guys. Can anyone lend me a hand?

Well, to post an Image, put the image tags around it:

like that.

To put spoilers around the image, higlight the url and the image tags of your image and put the [ SPOILER] [/ SPOILER] tags around it.

Spoiler:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • EDIT// Thanks Chamo! <3 You beat me to the explanation, too. X3

To put an image in spoilers, you need to code it like this:

[SPOILER*] [IMG*]Image URL[/*IMG] [/*SPOILER]

Just remove the asterisks. Hope that helps!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    EDIT// Thanks Chamo! <3 You beat me to the explanation, too. X3

To put an image in spoilers, you need to code it like this:

[SPOILER*] [IMG*]Image URL[/*IMG] [/*SPOILER]

Just remove the asterisks. Hope that helps!

Thanks a bundle:D I'll try it out soon and I'll share a load of pictures. I would just put links but1. They get ignored2. I face another problem that forcefully puts together all the letters of some of the words. Like this for example. I type this message with spaces but it gets packed together

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hey guys I finally got this thing working and I also put in the link to my DA account on my signature. This is the reason I asked what a few scans meant. I colored them myself and changed the words from japanese to english. These are all from volume 29. Thanks so much guys for sharing it to me.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • hey guys... Look at this:
    My_PokeSupe_Collection_by_Green_najotake.jpg

Is that IMPRESSIVE? 8D~

Wow, are those yours? Lucky~ With our money being tight, I doubt I'll get anything PokeSupe related besides "The Best of...".

Pika's been busy on other sites. I've had like, no internet, so I haven't been able to get on --' So I see I've missed a bit. Fortunately, I have *official* claims on Silver and Courtney (and Jun/Pearl) in the Bishie Claim Thread, but I know Baa still has Silver ^^ And I'm trying to steal Ruby from Dai But yeah... ><'

Current topic, please? Pika's too lazy to go back a couple pages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back