• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
  • Yay, more entrants!
    I'm sure Serene and Baa will join too ^^

Speaking of topics..I suppose we need one don't we?
    Um..This one is rather grim. xD
    How will the PokeSupe characters die?

Red: Over exhaustion from training at age 75
    Green: Somebody didn't like losing at his Gym, age 45
    Blue: Died in prison at age 85
    Yellow: Died peacefully in her sleep at age 87

Gold: He tried to sneak into the Playboy mansion. The guards weren't nice. Age 25.
    Silver: No one knows O_O
    Crystal: Chemical spill in the lab, age 43

Ruby: Inhaling to many body spray fumes and such. Age 64
    Sapphire: Lost in the jungle, age 33
    Emerald: Growth Serum caused deaths :< Age 16

Dia: Heart Attack, age 20
    Pearl: Smacked the wrong guy. Age 27
    Platina: Pshh, she lives forever. Money buys imortality.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • How will the PokeSupe characters die?

:c Can't we just make them seemingly immortal instead?
    (the anime characters are seemingly immortal, why shouldn't the manga characters as well?)

:<

I can't really think of any way they'll die, unless, they get attacked by a certain ebil lady whom I wish could go awaaaaaay.

Years
  • I can't really think of any way they'll die, unless, they get attacked by a certain ebil lady whom I wish could go awaaaaaay.

Lemme guess...xD

I think I'll pass on this topic..*backs away slowly*

Whoa, .Sublime, the one for Gold and Pearl...lol. xD

BTW, Welcome Jigglypuff and MBC! Hope you guys have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    But, I could leave a space open for you for when the prompt is presented. Just in case you want to join in.
    Nah... I think I'll be ok... X3

Red: Probably in some intense battle, accidently getting hit by an attack.
    Green: Some person who wants to take over his gym or something murders him... and if that doesn't happen I just imagine he would die of old age.
    Blue: Flirted with some psycho guy who became her obsessive creepy stalker person. When he finally confronted her and she rejected him... he snapped.
    Yellow: I don't want to picture Yellow dying... =(
    Gold: Flirted with blue and was killed by her psycho obsessive stalker.
    Silver: He can't die. Things I can think of are to depressing for this audience...
    Crystal: Attacked by a wild Pokemon she was trying to capture/study.
    Ruby: Was killed by some intollerant people for being "gay."
    Sapphire: Some hunter thought she was an animal or attacker or something.
    Emerald: Got on the wrong person's nerves.
    Diamond: Some food-related weight thing...
    Pearl: Someday becomes a famous comedian, gets a psycho-stalker fan (see Blue).
    Platinum: Killed for her money.

Guess who's been watching "Dateline" and "Most Evil" a lot lately...

Years
  • Welcome, MBC~ We hope you have fun here. :3 And yes, PokeSpe as a TV show would be epic.

@Sublime's answers: XD Lawl, Pearl.
    Epic slap phail. Nuuuu, Emerald can't die so young~! D8

We already had this a million pages back, but what a depressing topic. XDDD They should all die peacefully in their sleep! :O In other words, I'm too lazy to answer.

Red: He's the Fighter, so he dies battling.
    Green: Dies of old age.
    Blue: ?
    Yellow: In her sleep, very peacefully, when she's really old.

Gold: He'd die early in his life after hitting on a girl with a really aggressive, violent boyfriend. >_>
    Silver: As the second leader of Team Rocket, he was assassinated during one of his missions.
    Crys: ?

Ruby: Tragic sewing machine accident...
    Sapphire: As an old lady, she fatally hit a tree while swinging from a vine.
    Emerald: Was trampled. D:

Dia: Dies early in his life from high cholesterol.
    Pearl: What Sublime said.
    Ojou: Dunno.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok...This topic is very depressing...PokeSupe is just on the verge of recognition in the US and now we want to kill them? TT^TT

How will the PokeSupe characters die? (They are not the immortal Anime chara's soo...T_T)

Red: During one of his battles, a person from the future "accidentally" made his Pikachu use Thunderbolt towards him.
    Green: A duel on who will succeed the Viridian Gym goes awry.
    Blue: After going all Magic Kaitou on us she gets caught spying for Professor Oak and trying to steal info on an up and coming Evil Organization.
    Yellow: Can't imagine it. Probably old age D:
    Gold: After stalking Bugsy some Gym Leader applicants, he get's shot by their BF's.
    Silver: As the New Team Rocket leader, his reforms toward a nominalization of relations and reverting priorities to researching anti-depressants technology mass-produce the PokeDex gets him assasinated.
    Crystal: Seeing Arceus in Person sends her to the after-life.
    Ruby: Dies of old-age after marrying Sapphire and becoming Hoenn Contest Master.
    Sapphire: See above and succeeds Wallace as Hoenn Battle Champion.
    Emerald: His stunted growth was a progressive disease that caused neural degeneration after 50 years. =P
    Wally: His illness.
    Diamond: Choking on a Pretzel. XD
    Pearl: *See Sublime's post* =D
    Platina: Helping fund Silver's plans on Mass-Production of the PokeDex gets her killed by agents from the future. D:

Ugh...I don't like this topic. TT^TT

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Well all the characters From Red to Emerald didnt Appear in PokeSpecial: Diamond and Pearl.... sorry for a no sense answer xD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Writing Contest? Sure I'll enter! Sign Me Up!

Welcome new members!

Red-Lax's cane broke when it got really old causing Lax to fall on Red and kill him.
    Green-Tragic lab accident
    Blue-One of her heists went wrong.
    Yellow-....

Wait...Wait My manga just came in the mail as I typed!

They made a mistake. They sent me volume 7 by mistake and didn't send me volume 19. I'll just have to order 19 some other time...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Guess what's finally here guys?

The PokeSupe Fanclub's 1st One-Shot Contest!

Yup, me and Val finally got through all the permissions and organizations. And now it's finally here! For all you writers and PokeSupe lovers, this is for you!

//So, what do we do?
    Easy! When we have a full register of entrants, Val will post the prompt. From that point on, you will have two to three weeks to post your entry. Other members of the fanclub (including the ones who entered!) will PM your votes to Val (Imzadi). As of right now, you just have to register and wait.

//Ok, ok. But what am I getting out of this?
    Ah, glad you asked. At first this was going to be just for fun, but thanks to our local Super Mod BeachBoy, we now have permission to use an emblem as a prize!

The "Writer" emblem
    \ | /

/ | \

"Skilled and creative, these members have written their way past through PC's literary standards. Includes those who excel at the roleplaying genre."

//Wow, awesome! Wait, there's rules?
    Of course there is! And they are as follows

1. No bashing/ flaming anyone's fanfic! This includes their shipping choices and choice of main characters.
    2. No going off topic of the prompt!
    3. Obey all PC and PokeSupe fanclub rules!

Any breakage of these rules will be dealt with by Val and could possibly lead to infractions.
    There. Those don't seem to bad, do they?

Well; seems exciting, no? Come on and join today!

//Your competition (Entrants):
    .Sublime
    HoneyBubbles
    chamo-chan

Okay... Lime did the first step. Now I'll edit some things here and the contest can start.~
    When we have a full register of entrants, Val will post the prompt.
    Nope... I will post the prompt now and here on the end of this post. :D
    From that point on, you will have two to three weeks to post your entry.
    Every club member who like to take the challenge has time until March 6th to write his/her oneshot. Then the entrants have three days (March 6th-March 8th) to post his/her oneshot here in the club. (In spoilers please to avoid HUGE posts. :D) That way everyone can write his/her own story without the knowledge what the others write.^^
    Other members of the fanclub (including the ones who entered!) will PM your votes to Val (Imzadi).
    Yup. I await your voting PM's between March 9th and March 16th. So you have one week time to read the oneshots and vote for your fav.~ You can vote for only one oneshot and the ones who entered can surely not vote for themself. xD
    Any breakage of these rules will be dealt with by Val and could possibly lead to infractions.
    Every entrant who go against the rules must eat three earthworms with mustard then run over the biggest street of his/her city only in underwear and shouting :"I'm in love with my English teacher!"

And here it is! The prompt!:
    The PokeSpe characters where on training outside when a big thunderstorm comes up.
    Now they all together need to stay overnight in a lonely
    Mountain Lodge.

Shippings... Pokemon battles... Using this prompt you can write what you want as long as you stay in the rules. :D
    Think of the earthworms...
    You may start writing nao.~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Ack! A prompt?! Well, there goes my idea... ^^' I kinda like it a bit more if one could choose what kind of fic to make it from, but... I really wanted to see if my one idea would make a great fic...

Count me entered. I'll find the time while playing Touhou

And... couple of questions...

1. We can upload this on FF.Net and whatnot, RIGHT?

2. Do we have to include ALL the PokeSpecial characters? Because I was just thinking of using one... And if we do, do we HAVE to include the DPPt characters?

Yes, I am insanely picky. I still think choosing our own ideas would be a lot nicer

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • 1. We can upload this on FF.Net and whatnot, RIGHT?

I don't see why not ^^

2. Do we have to include ALL the PokeSpecial characters? Because I was just thinking of using one... And if we do, do we HAVE to include the DPPt characters?

Yup.
    But you can do it from any character's POV.
    Or make it like an omnipresent narrator.

ACTUALLY. I'll wait to see what Val has to say about that...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • That include the DPPt characters...? Damn, you don't know how much I wanted to be rid of Sapphire; count Frantic out of my one-shot

I'm kind of reluctant to do this, and I might *insert derogatory term for female dog here* about it for a while, but... Yeah. I'm still in.

Red: Yeah, Lax will kill him by falling on top of him. Or Gyara will crash into him and accidentally eat him whole.
    Green: He'll get so involved in battling at the gym that some murderer will challenge him and then obliterate him with their Pokemon during the battle.
    Blue: She'll be flying on the Jigglypuff, when they collide head-on with a Drifblim with the Aftermath ability.
    Yellow: She'll die after using too much of her power.

Gold: Some gambling incident. Definitely.
    Silver: He'll slit his wrists I have no idea... XD
    Crystal: She'll kick a Pokeball and it'll bounce back at top speed and knock her head off.

Ruby: He'll accidentally stick a sewing pin deep into his heart XD
    Sapphire: She'll die if she tries to take Ruby from me She'll probably get into some incident in the wild.
    Emerald: He'll die taking steroids to raise his height

Dia: Food poisoning, yup.
    Pearl: Tell a bad joke and get killed that way...? XD
    Berlitz: Have a burglar break in and shoot her while she tries to protect her home.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Okay... Lime did the first step. Now I'll edit some things here and the contest can start.~
    Nope... I will post the prompt now and here on the end of this post. :D
    Every club member who like to take the challenge has time until March 6th to write his/her oneshot. Then the entrants have three days (March 6th-March 8th) to post his/her oneshot here in the club. (In spoilers please to avoid HUGE posts. :D) That way everyone can write his/her own story without the knowledge what the others write.^^
    Yup. I await your voting PM's between March 9th and March 16th. So you have one week time to read the oneshots and vote for your fav.~ You can vote for only one oneshot and the ones who entered can surely not vote for themself. xD
    Every entrant who go against the rules must eat three earthworms with mustard then run over the biggest street of his/her city only in underwear and shouting :"I'm in love with my English teacher!"

And here it is! The prompt!:
    The PokeSpe characters where on training outside when a big thunderstorm comes up.
    Now they all together need to stay overnight in a lonely
    Mountain Lodge.

Shippings... Pokemon battles... Using this prompt you can write what you want as long as you stay in the rules. :D
    Think of the earthworms...
    You may start writing nao.~

Oh hai Imazdi~ :D

*Reads Prompt*...okay then! *claps hands* I think I has an Idea.

Oh, and I have a new topic:

What is your favorite character's playlist on his/her i-Pod/MP3? (you can do the other characters if you want)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • That's a great present, Valentine. ;)

But I mean, seriously, how can a hat that huge stay on Yellow's head for the entire time she battles Lance? O_o Did Yellow tape it to her head or something~? -shot for being lame-

No no, you speak truth. :)

Yellow: Now Pika! MEGAVOLT!
    *wind blows and the hat falls off*
    Lance: What the-
    *KABOOOM*

Hehehehe.

Masa, the fanart's all good, but definitely love the second one. Silver looks freaky in pigtails. And Gold skateboarding that lonely road? lol wouldn't he get tired?

I like your sig, ChaosLucario.

Meh, as much as I'd like to do these one-shots, I must pass. I'm not good at writing, and I also don't have the time. But I'm willing to read these! Good luck to you all!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    can i join?????? this looks interesting ..... club for people who cares about manga...
    by the way you guys think it is good idea to make pokemon adventure anime starting red????
    if it is whole new start????

Hi MBC, welcome to the club! And yep, Poke Special Anime would be epic... if it was done right. Which I doubt it would -.-;

Also, welcome Jiggly! Hope you're feeling better now. ^_^ So your fav character is Pearl, well I don't know anyting about him... guess you've read all the scans, then. Remember to put things in spoiler tags if it hasn't been published in English yet! ^^

They made a mistake. They sent me volume 7 by mistake and didn't send me volume 19. I'll just have to order 19 some other time...

Wow, weird! O_o I hope you don't have 7 already... but 7 is epic anyway, so it's nice to have that too, right? :D Why're you just ordering one at a time btw, it's cheaper to order a whole bunch at a time (with the huge shipping prices) right?

Red: Yeah, Lax will kill him by falling on top of him. Or Gyara will crash into him and accidentally eat him whole. Gyara! O_o Eating his trainer.. eheh ^^;
    Green: He'll get so involved in battling at the gym that some murderer will challenge him and then obliterate him with their Pokemon during the battle. Nooooooo -dives between Green and the murderer-
    Blue: She'll be flying on the Jigglypuff, when they collide head-on with a Drifblim with the Aftermath ability. XD
    Yellow: She'll die after using too much of her power.

Gold: Some gambling incident. Definitely.
    Silver: He'll slit his wrists I have no idea... XD Depressing... :'(
    Crystal: She'll kick a Pokeball and it'll bounce back at top speed and knock her head off. OMG. That is a picture I don't want to have O_o

Ruby: He'll accidentally stick a sewing pin deep into his heart XD OMG again? O_o
    Sapphire: She'll die if she tries to take Ruby from me She'll probably get into some incident in the wild.
    Emerald: He'll die taking steroids to raise his height

Dia: Food poisoning, yup.
    Pearl: Tell a bad joke and get killed that way...? XD
    Berlitz: Have a burglar break in and shoot her while she tries to protect her home.

OMG. Violent answers much, Serene? ^^'
    Comments in bold.

I like the other answers too, but I'm not gonna do it myself cause it's depressing been done before. I vote for making them immortal like Chamo said... The anime cast sure is immortal. So the Pokespe cast definitely could be the same.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Ack! A prompt?! Well, there goes my idea... ^^' I kinda like it a bit more if one could choose what kind of fic to make it from, but... I really wanted to see if my one idea would make a great fic...

Count me entered. I'll find the time while playing Touhou

And... couple of questions...

1. We can upload this on FF.Net and whatnot, RIGHT?

Yes, I am insanely picky. I still think choosing our own ideas would be a lot nicer
    1. Yes, sure.^^ It is your story. You can do what you want with it.
    2. No. You don't need to include them all. I just wrote 'all' so that you can have a choice if you want to write comedy about them all, or just pic two of them as head characters and make a shipping oneshot out of it. But the scenario should be, that they/he/she need to stay overnight in a lonely mountain lodge because of a thunderstorm. What you make out of that is your own decision.

You see... When all the writers write about different stuff it is hard to vote who did the best job... When they all have the same prompt to start with it is also great to see what the different writers make out of the same scenario...

on-topic: fanart. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • OK, but I think I am, anyways. Though I'm killing half the characters (OK, not literally "killing", but you get the idea; I'm including Wally too XD).

And by the way, love the fan comic; you'll never guess what the main ship in my one-shot will probably be (HELLO, it's in Gold's POV XD).

And yes, maybe my answers are a bit violent. Could be worse, I suppose XD I think Yellow's might be the most likely to happen through, unfortunate as it is :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back