• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Spoiler:

Poor Dia... has to be smacked by Pearl everyday. I think I read it before.

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • i people, Gelly is here ^^

Just to post fan-art that i made ^^
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I forgot to say that i currently in a Palletshipping support, even in the manga *.*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, what was going on yesterday? No bashing / offtopicness / weird accounts please @.@

i people, Gelly is here ^^

Spoiler:

EDIT: I forgot to say that i currently in a Palletshipping support, even in the manga *.*

You draw really neatly! :O Especially the expressions. If I draw characters (which is almost never) they never look angry or happy or sad. They just look plain XD

Ohh, and someone's into Pallet? I only kinda like it in anime-form... but to see so much Gary in your theme is love~! <3333 It's not that he's the only reason I watch the anime. Cough.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • :O This one is so beautiful... <3 Not the shipping... The drawing and colouring and all. So cute. :3
    Hey Gelly. :D Your comic is great. Exact like that would probably Sapphire act...
    AU is Alternate Universe. An example being, um, uh... Pokémon without the Pokémon, just the characters.
    I see... Oh well. It is about PokeSpe... So I thought it should be in the PokeSpe universe... But okay. I'll post the prompt again and what characters you include and what universe you use is your decision... The story must be about PokeSpe and the scenario is this prompt:
    The PokeSpe characters where outside when a big thunderstorm comes up.
    Now they need to stay overnight in a lonely
    Mountain Lodge.
    I cut out the 'on training' and the 'all together'... What you make out of this is to your own decision.^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Fia, not Lia (though there IS a Lina in the game Fia *not to mention Serene* comes from). But yeah, I was lazy, so my bad. Anyways... Well, actually, I could've switched back, I just didn't feel like it...

Love the theme, Masa. PokeSpecial gone Lucky Star XD

What is each of member of the PokeSpe gang's favorite season?

I'm yet again lazy, so I'll just list various characters. Oh, and I must say, the manzai act was brilliant XD

Gold: Hmm... I have to say Summer
    Silver: Winter
    Crystal: Spring

Ruby: Fall because of my birthday because of the pretty leaves
    Sapphire: Spring
    Emerald: Winter because he likes being buried in snow Probably Summer

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • i people, Gelly is here ^^

Spoiler:

LOL @ the comic. xD

Oh~ Pallet Shipping?
    >:3 Awesome~ My second favorite Yaoi ship behind Precious Metal.

:O This one is so beautiful... <3 Not the shipping... The drawing and colouring and all. So cute. :3
    Hey Gelly. :D Your comic is great. Exact like that would probably Sapphire act...
    I see... Oh well. It is about PokeSpe... So I thought it should be in the PokeSpe universe... But okay. I'll post the prompt again and what characters you include and what universe you use is your decision... The story must be about PokeSpe and the scenario is this prompt:
    The PokeSpe characters where outside when a big thunderstorm comes up.
    Now they need to stay overnight in a lonely
    Mountain Lodge.
    I cut out the 'on training' and the 'all together'... What you make out of this is to your own decision.^^

*reads Prompt* Okey-dokey then.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I'd like to bring someone's attention that there's this new thread in the manga forum called "Pokemon Special Manga Randomness". They've started posting fanart and are starting on other things that we do in here. Should we do anything? I feel incredibly lame by asking this. -_-

He makes an indirect kiss to Crystal and she kicks him in the face.

But how?

*reads again*

OH. *facepalm*

But...what does he mean by "repetition"?

I think there are something like 90 volumes on onemanga...

If I posted this after you, I would've jumped from my seat. lol, the manga isn't selling like hotcakes...

Valentine, that "comic" of Red and Ash just made me feel like shouting "Go Red!". I'm happy of how the manga progresses.

And a great Dia/Pearl manzai!
    Spoiler:

Just saying my own opinion, but I hate AUs. What's the point of writing true fanfiction if they are not in their respective worlds...

LOL at the comic, Gelly. :D Hilarious! Lovin' the expression Sapphire has when she gets an idea.

Though no fan of Pallet, but that's wonderful art.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I'd like to bring someone's attention that there's this new thread in the manga forum called "Pokemon Special Manga Randomness". They've started posting fanart and are starting on other things that we do in here. Should we do anything? I feel incredibly lame by asking this. -_-

I would actually report it, stating that it bears a striking resemblance to our fan club and suggesting that the mods direct all the regulars of that thread over here.

I have so many great ideas for my one-shot :3

Years

Tsk. I've been linking up the Fanclub in the Sub-forum for a while now. But no one listens. :<

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    Can't wait to read the entries of the writing contest, yo.

What is each of member of the PokeSpe gang's favorite season?
    Red: Summer. More daylight to train in.
    Green: Fall. It seems like the most "subdued" season.
    Blue: Summer. It's the only season she isn't cold in those skimpy clothes. D=
    Yellow: Spring. All the flowers and life and nature and stuff.
    Gold: Summer. Like someone else said, hot girls in bikinies.
    Silver: Winter. He has an excuse to stay inside and away from other people.
    Crystal: Fall. School starts!
    Ruby: Spring. Everything's so lively and pretty.
    Sapphire: Summer. She spends a lot of time outdoors, so yeah...
    I don't know about the others... ^^"

Years
  • @Valentine: Ahaha, the fan comic totally speaks the truth. XDDD Ash is all "Uwaaaah~" in the last panel, lawl. You gotta love how the manga is moar realistic in that way. >_> And the manzai act was epic! 8D I hope Chuang Yi doesn't kill Dia and Pearl's manzai when they translate Volume 30 into English. ;_; That would be scary.

@Serene: Thanks~ :'D I would pay a lot for a Lucky Star/PokeSpe crossover. Heck, Masa would pay a lot for any anime/PokeSpe crossover. XD

@Gelly: Lulz, Sapphire. XD Ruby doesn't seem to mind wearing that dress o__O And MangaPallet? The fan art is so pretty~ *__*

@RubyJB88: Yush, I've seen that thread. It is a lot like our club, so maybe someone should do what Sublime said and report it? :O Not really sure who that would be, though.

What is each member of the PokeSpe gang's favorite season?
    Red: Summer, because that's when everyone is out of school so he has more opportunity to battle people~
    Green: Although he probably wouldn't admit it easily, spring. XD (What? Masa thinks so.)
    Blue: Dunno, actually. ^^;
    Yellow: Definitely spring.

Gold: Summer, because that's when all the girls change into short skirts and bathing suits.
    Silver: Maybe he also likes summer, because that's when Blue's birthday is...?
    Crys: Fall. Which is when school starts. >__>

Ruby: Winter because he gets to design lots of clothes then.
    Sapphire: Summer, so she can run around in her leaf outfit without feeling cold.
    Emerald: Spring, when Crys's birthday is. >D

Dia: Fall. 'Cuz fall equals Thanksgiving which equals lots of food. (Let's ignore the fact that PokeSpe is Japanese. XD;)
    Pearl: Manzai season? -shot for lameness- Wonder when that would be, anyway? o.o
    Platina: Winter. It suits her.
    ~

Years
  • Masakanotoki; said:
    @RubyJB88: Yush, I've seen that thread. It is a lot like our club, so maybe someone should do what Sublime said and report it? :O Not really sure who that would be, though.

You know what Masa?
    I think someone here should be a Moderator for the Pokemon Manga Sub-Forum.
    That place hasn't been properly modded since oni flygon dropped out.
    But I doubt the admins would approve. D=

Or someone should report that place. =/

Books for the 'Dex Holders? I don't know...I'll try later.

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • You know what Masa?
    I think someone here should be a Moderator for the Pokemon Manga Sub-Forum.
    That place hasn't been properly modded since oni flygon dropped out.
    But I doubt the admins would approve. D=

Or someone should report that place. =/

Books for the 'Dex Holders? I don't know...I'll try later.

I reported it.
    Now we just have to wait.

I agree, someone here should be the mod of Pokemon Manga Sub-Forum.

Someone that everyone can trust. Someone that's well known and respected.

But that's the mods choice. Not ours, sadly :/

King!

better
    Years
  • Hey, guys. I can't erad posts or answer anything right now, I'm in a rush, but I'm going to be a little in-active 'cause Manga Volume gave my only other comp. a virus. I'm at the library right now. Just wanted to let you know@!

Years
  • Hey, guys. I can't erad posts or answer anything right now, I'm in a rush, but I'm going to be a little in-active 'cause Manga Volume gave my only other comp. a virus. I'm at the library right now. Just wanted to let you know@!

Sorry for being off-topic but it's still a wonder too me as to why people blame websites, manga reading sites, video websites as the cause for viruses. Downloading stuff, no firewall, backdoor Trojans are the cause for those, NOT viewing websites. Just use Firefox (with AdBlock and NoScript) A good firewall with all the Anti-stuff and you'll be fine. ^_^

Eh...We'll see what happens..

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • Working on my fic. if i don't get character personalities right, then please don't yell. I'm not very far into the manga after all.

What kind books do the PokeSpe read?

Red: How to guides on how to train Pokémon.
    Blue: Fashion Magazines. He needs to learn how to attract the womenz.
    Green: Love stories. She loves that sorta thing and uses it to her advantage.
    Yellow: Magazines on how to take care of baby Pokémon.

As for everyone else, I'm not that far so I don't really know.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    My computer is glitching up, so the keyboard may not act properly.

What kind books do the PokeSpe read?

Red: Nintendo Power - Red deserves it
    Green: Science books
    Blue: Ultrathiefs Monthly
    Yellow: How To books
    Gold: (Well, he is waiting in line for a store, but first he has to be 21) -shot-
    Silver: Nothing. - He's peeking over Blue's shoulders
    Crystal: PokeCatcher Weekly
    Ruby: Sewing Instructions Page 253- "Make a frilly pink dress!" -shot again- Sapphire needs a frilly pink dress, right?
    Sapphire: Wilderness Survival Books
    Emerald: Frontier Master Weekly
    Dia: Tasty Tasty! Yum! Yum! Monthly - What is this supposed to mean?
    Pearl: Manzai Master #1 - Yeah, it ends with this issue.
    Platina: Children's Books - :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back