• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • That isn't a Full Moon avvie now, is it Mallow? It probably is, but... was a HUGE fan of Full Moon wo Sagashite

Anyways, welcome, forgive me for my delayed welcome; I've been spending too much time on my alt. XD But I'm trying to become more active on this account.

Anyhoo...

Meh, I've got an Emerald team mixed with Ruby and Sapphire's Pokemon. I've got a female Marshtomp and male Kirlia (perfect to breed with Ruby's =D) and a male Aron (which'll take forever to evolve >.>). And I'll probably get a Tropius, but as a slave <3

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just finished rereading the R/S arc and started FRLG yesterday.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Pokesho avatars, huh? Yeah, he's good at it.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hahhah... yeah... late 'Hello', but HELLO THERE MELLOW. WELCOME TO THE AWESOME POKESPE CLUB OF DOOM.

And just like what everyone else is saying, you're definitely going to enjoy the G/S/C arc. :D In fact, I find it hard disliking any part of PokeSpe~ It's just that amazing! :D

So amazing that I made 100 icons from one of the videos on Youtube yesterday. >>;;;

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • i saw the new chappy in mangafox so cool but hi guys. i haven't been here for some time i was watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn and i loss track of time

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    How old do you think will all the main characters be when the new GSC arc is out?

Well, I am thoroughly convinced that the authors will somehow find a way to keep Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow from aging too much. At first, I was thinking they would all end up in Sinnoh and something would end up happening with Dialga, but now that there might be a new GSC arc, Celebi could come back and do something (they're both time Pokemon, right? They could send the 1st Gen people back a few years. XD) I just can't picture them getting any older. They're already driving (in the US at least, I don't know about other countries.) I'm exited to see any new outfits that Gold, Silver, and Crystal might get if GS remakes come out. I really like the "new" outfits of Red, Green, and Blue. I wonder what they're going to do with Silver, his current outfit fits him so well. ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • How old do you think will all the main characters be when the new GSC arc is out?

Well, first, to get this, I'll get the ages they'd be for the DPPt saga. Actually, I'll separate the ages by a "," so that the first age is their age in the DPPt saga, and the second age is the one for the GSC arc.

Red: 17, 18
    Green: 17, 18
    Blue: 17, 18
    Yellow: 15, 16
    Gold: 14, 15
    Silver: 14, 15 (eventually XD)
    Crystal: 14, 15
    Ruby: 13, 14
    Sapphire: 13, 14
    Emerald: ... ... 12, 13? (or is he Ruby/Sapphire's age? I forgot ><')
    Wally: Probably 13, 14 (watch, he'll have another cameo =D)
    Dia: 12, 13
    Pearl: 12, 13
    Platinum: 12, 13

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Y'know. For the costumes for Gold, Silver, and Crystal, I think we just have to wait until (IF this is really a G/S/C remake. Which... come on.. everything is pointing towards it. Gamefreak can't be that evil and point everything towards it and then give us a different game) the official announcement (or when they show what the characters look like) to see what possible new clothing they're going to have. Considering that they did that for Red, Blue, and Green, I would imagine them to do the same for those three if the game characters get brand new clothing. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    I need to post more Dx;

Y'know. For the costumes for Gold, Silver, and Crystal, I think we just have to wait until (IF this is really a G/S/C remake. Which... come on.. everything is pointing towards it. Gamefreak can't be that evil and point everything towards it and then give us a different game) the official announcement (or when they show what the characters look like) to see what possible new clothing they're going to have. Considering that they did that for Red, Blue, and Green, I would imagine them to do the same for those three if the game characters get brand new clothing. :D

I hope there really is a new remake D:
    if not...
    THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED!

-cough-
    I wonder what they'll look like in new clothes....
    hopefully they don't give them horrid outfits Dx;
    I think Green, Blue, and Red will have the same clothes though :/
    I'm kinda hoping Yellow gets an outfit change.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I hope there really is a new remake D:
    if not...
    THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED!

-cough-
    I wonder what they'll look like in new clothes....
    hopefully they don't give them horrid outfits Dx;
    I think Green, Blue, and Red will have the same clothes though :/
    I'm kinda hoping Yellow gets an outfit change.
    Oooooh Yes. There will definitely be bloodshed if it so happens that it isn't the game. I know I'll end up killing something. -coughmysistercough-.

Same here. I can't really see anything right now of what they'll wear, so I just hope that they'll look awesome~
    Yeah... I think they'll end up having the same clothing that they did back then. I don't see much change in their clothing, if not at all.
    It would be nice for Yellow to have something new though. :O

Years
  • Yesh! GSDS remakes! x3
    That means more Gold...and Silver...and Crys. >3
    And hopefully more Red <333333 or Yellow <3333
    Or anyone else. <3333
    But preferrably Red. x3

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Yeah, Yellow is really due for an outfit change. I think she'd look really cute if she kept her hat but let her ponytail dangle out visibly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    My favourite character would have to be Blue, and my favourite shipping Oldrivalshipping ^^;
    Nice to meet you!

You're serious? :D Whaah, I'm like the biggest Oldrival lover ever, zomg. It's always nice to find a fellow shipper ;D (And yes, Blue is cool. Although my love goes out for Green in th first place; I like her too of course. ^_^)

Meh, I've got an Emerald team mixed with Ruby and Sapphire's Pokemon. I've got a female Marshtomp and male Kirlia (perfect to breed with Ruby's =D) and a male Aron (which'll take forever to evolve >.>). And I'll probably get a Tropius, but as a slave <3

Poor Tropius XD But I know what you're talking about. They're just some Pokémon that are only useful for the hard work. Or only to cut some random trees / fly around for a while, and then dump it XD Is being reported to the Stop Pokemon Abuse Center

I just finished rereading the R/S arc and started FRLG yesterday.

Spoiler:

I know, right? :O But I love it that Blue gets more depth in FRLG. She's really grown since RBG, although fortunately she hasn't lost all her old charm ;)

The best arc is probably G/S/C, so enjoy your first time reading it while it lasts! X3

I can't say I agree on that... it was awesome, of course, my favourite part being the Gym Leader Tournament and the story behind Blue and Silver. Really in-depth. But I think on the whole that RS was the best - really great art, awesome story line, great new characters (I name a Ruby, I name a Marge... <3), shipping, action, emotion; it's got it all :3 My only, very minor, complain would be that it doesn't have any Green hohoho. -shot- I know. Would be completely random if in the clash between Kyogre and Groundon, suddenly Green would fight along. XD

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • That isn't a Full Moon avvie now, is it Mallow? It probably is, but... was a HUGE fan of Full Moon wo Sagashite

Anyways, welcome, forgive me for my delayed welcome; I've been spending too much time on my alt. XD But I'm trying to become more active on this account.

As a matter of fact it is, yeah.. xD I'm still a fan of FMwS, so. :3 And as everyone already has Pokémon avvies/signatures, I thought I'd pick another anime x3

Hahhah... yeah... late 'Hello', but HELLO THERE MELLOW. WELCOME TO THE AWESOME POKESPE CLUB OF DOOM.

And just like what everyone else is saying, you're definitely going to enjoy the G/S/C arc. :D In fact, I find it hard disliking any part of PokeSpe~ It's just that amazing! :D
    Yeah, I know! :D
    And thankyou for the warm welcome~ ^^!

You're serious? :D Whaah, I'm like the biggest Oldrival lover ever, zomg. It's always nice to find a fellow shipper ;D (And yes, Blue is cool. Although my love goes out for Green in th first place; I like her too of course. ^_^)
    Yeah, I'm a huge Oldrivalshipping lover (fangirl? xD) too ^^. Green is awesome too, of course, but having to choose I think I'd pick Blue.

I noticed I'm usually online when the rest of the world is either asleep or at school/work so I end up getting to post once and then going to bed.. No fun! xD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • PokeSpe News Update:
    For those of you who get anxious waiting for the next chapter and/or volume, Coronis has put up summaries of the Platinum Arc's first 3 chapters.
    https://www.serebii.net/manga/pt/

This spoiler tag contains spoilers. Only open if you want to be spoiled
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Hi everyone, I'll like to join cause I love Pokemon Special, practically just as everyone here so yeah

Yesh! GSDS remakes! x3
    That means more Gold...and Silver...and Crys. >3
    And hopefully more Red <333333 or Yellow <3333
    Or anyone else. <3333
    But preferrably Red. x3

Yeah I would really loove to see Gold again and Chris although since Red's my favorite characte seeing him again would please me more

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • *crawls in* I wish I was not to lazy to post more... ;;
    Hi everyone, I'll like to join cause I love Pokemon Special, practically just as everyone here so yeah
    Yeah I would really loove to see Gold again and Chris although since Red's my favorite characte seeing him again would please me more
    Welcome.~ Just read our first post and enjoy your stay. :3
    soon Red will lose his virginity and Silver come out of the wardrobe. Or something equally non-anime-ish.
    OMG! :O To who? 8D *shot*
    Oh, please don't mind me about any spoilers too, I know the rest of this fanclub did read all of it. ^^;;
    xD DP arec is in spoilers here right now. :D MarshMallow your name makes me hungry. D:
    More of everyone in general would be fantastic... but yeah... redplz~
    Redplz? xDDDD lawl. *cracks up* Gonna love that quote!
    Yeah, Yellow is really due for an outfit change. I think she'd look really cute if she kept her hat but let her ponytail dangle out visibly.
    o.o That would be awesome! I love Yellow's ponytail. <3 it is flowy and silky... Makes her look really cute. *Ninetales burns Yellow's strawhat* Good job Ninetales. 8D

Spoiler contains fanart.~ (Something in French... ;; Translation plz?)
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • About Celebi, I thought all that we'd see from it was dealing with the G/S/C arc. But when Ruby whipped it out at the end of R/S, I did a double-take. Lost in confusion.

Snoaz said:
    But I love it that Blue gets more depth in FRLG. She's really grown since RBG, although fortunately she hasn't lost all her old charm ;)

It's because of that Blue went all the way up there in terms of being favorites! I actually love the change.

Great comic, Valentine. My French has gone so rusty, I can barely understand what goes on in the middle. "C'est Vrai, C'est Faux" meaning "That's true!, "That's false!". Deductively "vainqueur" means "winner". "10 minutes plus tard" means "ten minutes later". "C'est notre fille" means "That's our girl!" "Bonne chance" is "Good luck". And that's all I can do. X( Some parts feel a little random.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back