• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
  • so every one here is going crazy about some rumors but i think is a new game not a remake GSC was and is the best game in Pokemon history so why make a remake if it is the best anyways Red is cool

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Hey, it's because Gold and Silver were so awesome that they need a remake for the DS. It's been years since they first came out; the internal batteries in the Color cartridges should all be dead now, making them impossible to fully enjoy.

And it would give the Pokespe team an excuse to make another chapter to shove all those extra 4th gen legendaries into. God the game developers should've saved some of them for a future gen. 14 is such overkill...

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • *is back*
    :3
    Welcome more new members.

PokeSpe News Update:
    For those of you who get anxious waiting for the next chapter and/or volume, Coronis has put up summaries of the Platinum Arc's first 3 chapters.
    https://www.serebii.net/manga/pt/

This spoiler tag contains spoilers. Only open if you want to be spoiled
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*crawls in* I wish I was not to lazy to post more... ;;

Welcome.~ Just read our first post and enjoy your stay. :3

OMG! :O To who? 8D *shot*
    xD DP arec is in spoilers here right now. :D MarshMallow your name makes me hungry. D:
    Redplz? xDDDD lawl. *cracks up* Gonna love that quote!
    o.o That would be awesome! I love Yellow's ponytail. <3 it is flowy and silky... Makes her look really cute. *Ninetales burns Yellow's strawhat* Good job Ninetales. 8D

Spoiler contains fanart.~ (Something in French... ;; Translation plz?)
    Spoiler:

:3 Hi vally.
    I've seen those comics.

They're based off of the tournament that apparently took place at the Battle Fronteir, right?

Great comic, Valentine. My French has gone so rusty, I can barely understand what goes on in the middle. "C'est Vrai, C'est Faux" meaning "That's true!, "That's false!". Deductively "vainqueur" means "winner". "10 minutes plus tard" means "ten minutes later". "C'est notre fille" means "That's our girl!" "Bonne chance" is "Good luck". And that's all I can do. X( Some parts feel a little random.
    Well, that helped somewhat. :3

so every one here is going crazy about some rumors but i think is a new game not a remake GSC was and is the best game in Pokemon history so why make a remake if it is the best anyways Red is cool
    >.<
    Dang it pairy. *glomp* Don't be a pessimist.

Hey, it's because Gold and Silver were so awesome that they need a remake for the DS. It's been years since they first came out; the internal batteries in the Color cartridges should all be dead now, making them impossible to fully enjoy.

And it would give the Pokespe team an excuse to make another chapter to shove all those extra 4th gen legendaries into. God the game developers should've saved some of them for a future gen. 14 is such overkill...
    He has a point.
    Oh shnizz, then that means my Yellow game won't work either. D:

*nods* I agree.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Don't worry chamo. Your Yellow should be fine since the first gen games don't go on real time.

(And I'm not a he -_-!)

Years
  • Zuzu said:
    Emerald: ... ... 12, 13? (or is he Ruby/Sapphire's age? I forgot ><')
    Eme-kun is the same age as Sapphire. :3 As of teh Emerald arc, Ruby's 12 and Emerald and Sapphire are both 11.
    RubyJB88 said:
    About Celebi, I thought all that we'd see from it was dealing with the G/S/C arc. But when Ruby whipped it out at the end of R/S, I did a double-take. Lost in confusion.
    I know.~ D: Masa has to admit, that was pretty random to put in the manga.

Nice random fan comics, Valentine~ I can't translate for sure 'cuz I don't speak French. But it's sorta similar to my native language, so I can think I can actually kinda understand some of it. o__O

Uhm... Random although pathetically n00b-ish question... XD; Were there actually official results for the tournament? o.o

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ITS OFFICIAL LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. THIS WAS LEAKED TODAY:
    https://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/2595634.html
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090508_01.html
    The official logos of Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Spoiler:

Eme-kun is the same age as Sapphire. :3 As of teh Emerald arc, Ruby's 12 and Emerald and Sapphire are both 11.
    I know.~ D: Masa has to admit, that was pretty random to put in the manga.

Nice random fan comics, Valentine~ I can't translate for sure 'cuz I don't speak French. But it's sorta similar to my native language, so I can think I can actually kinda understand some of it. o__O

Uhm... Random although pathetically n00b-ish question... XD; Were there actually official results for the tournament? o.o

Yeah, Emerald and Sapphire are actually 12.

And, it doesn't say the exact results, but we know two things.
    1. Crys lost to Blue in the first round.
    2. Emerald beat Red and won the last symbol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:
    You are welcome.

so every one here is going crazy about some rumors but i think is a new game not a remake GSC was and is the best game in Pokemon history so why make a remake if it is the best anyways Red is cool
    We were not deciding whether they should make it or not we were speculating because there was hints that a Pokemon Gold and Silver remake was in development and we have a right to speculate the games that fit the hints. I also do not know what Red has to do with this conversation about the speculation and debate for Pokemon Gold and Silver to be remade since his game counterpart will be featured in those remakes.

Well since games these remakes are officially confirmed there is nothing left to debate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

First comic:

First round
    Blue vs. Crystal

(Ten minutes later)

Meganium is KO!
    The winner is Blue!

Parents: "THAT IS OUR GIRL~!"
    Bill: Now I know why it's just us on their side.
    You'd say Blue in twenty years... (She'd be the same as her mother then XD)

Second comic:

And the winner is Green!
    Ruby: "Noooo!"

Ruby: How can a champion / battler have beaten me? That's impossible~!

Sappphire: So Ruby, how does it feel to have lost to a champion? I told you that trainers are better than coordinators.

Ruby: THAT'S NOT TRUE!
    Sapphire: IT IS TRUE!

Green: If I had known, I'd never would have become a trainer myself... Mrah, they make my ears hurt.

Third comic:

Text behind Gold: I am the best, I am the most fantastic.

Fans: Kyah~, Sapphire-sama, good luck! <3
    (Gold doesn't have any fans apparently XD)

And the rest is in English.

Pretty random sometimes, but ah well, funny at the same time. I'd kill to see that battle tournament O_O

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • First comic:

First round
    Blue vs. Crystal

(Ten minutes later)

Meganium is KO!
    The winner is Blue!

Parents: "THAT IS OUR GIRL~!"
    Bill: Now I know why it's just us on their side.
    You'd say Blue in twenty years... (She'd be the same as her mother then XD)

Second comic:

And the winner is Green!
    Ruby: "Noooo!"

Ruby: How can a champion / battler have beaten me? That's impossible~!

Sappphire: So Ruby, how does it feel to have lost to a champion? I told you that trainers are better than coordinators.

Ruby: THAT'S NOT TRUE!
    Sapphire: IT IS TRUE!

Emerald: If I had known, I'd never would have become a trainer myself... Mrah, they make my ears hurt.

(Rest is in English)

Third comic:

Text behind Red: I am the best, I am the most fantastic.

Fans: Kyah~, Sapphire-sama, good luck! <3
    (Red doesn't have any fans apparently XD)

And the rest is in English.

Pretty random sometimes, but ah well, funny at the same time. I'd kill to see that battle tournament O_O
    Thank you. <3 But I'm pretty sure it is Gold in the third comic... O__O And not Red... And it is Green who's ears hurt in the second comic....^^; *shot for being pedantic*

OMG! Silver and Gold remakes for DS. Now I'm pretty sure they'll make a new arc for PokeSpe featuring the GSC characters.~ Hopefully also Lance.~ I wanna see him like this:
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

8DDDDDD *shot again*

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • this week so busy to me :| But I still drawing funny comic(shonen-ai comic) if you don't like, don't view them ;D=))
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • i hate when i lose anyways i hope they keep things the same and add cool stuff. the good news it means i can kick silver ass everytime JAJAJAJAJAJa and battle Redsan and Green yay

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Yeah I can't wait to see Gold and Silver again, it'll be great to see how much they've grown since FRLG and Emerald

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    i hate when i lose anyways i hope they keep things the same and add cool stuff. the good news it means i can kick silver ass everytime JAJAJAJAJAJa and battle Redsan and Green yay

I know that the GSC rival (the original one for the games) is a very malevolent person and is much worse than the RGBY rival, but it is neccessary to use profanity?

Though you seem to despise every incarnation of the GSC rival most likely because they resemble him though.

Anyway I wonder how the heart and soul will be incoporate in a HGSS arc. I guess I should find more about the game itself before I start speculating.

Last edited:

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Wonder if we'll see again, the kanto and johto gym leaders plus the Elite Four?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • i hate when i lose anyways i hope they keep things the same and add cool stuff. the good news it means i can kick silver ass everytime JAJAJAJAJAJa and battle Redsan and Green yay
    Cool it down King... Other then others you don't need to make your profile pink Nobody is interested in your wish to kick Silvers ass. D<
    I know that the GSC rival is a very malevolent person and much worse than the RGBY rival, but it is neccessary to use profanity?
    No, that is really not necessary... D: But you should not take everything so serious... If you see a disturbing post you can just report it to the mods. And if it is club related stuff that bothers you, you can always send a message to sirboulevard or me.^^ We'll take care about it.
    Oh, can I join? Pokemon Spe/Ad is one of my two favorite manga. :]
    Of course you can. :3 Welcome to the club.~

:O We actually get a lot of new members these days... That is really cool. 8D

Since the Gold and Silver remakes are coming up we thought of a little contest to keep the artistic members of this club busy.~

Draw a pic about Gold or/and Silver and/or Crystal in new clothes.

Don't need to be a complete coloured pic. A pencil sketch is enough. Or a doodle. You can also put pokemon or items in the drawing if you like. Just give them new clothes of your own suggestion plz.~
    The deadline should be Sunday evening since that's when the announcement is... So you hurry up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    No, that is really not necessary... D: But you should not take everything so serious... If you see a disturbing post you can just report it to the mods. And if it is club related stuff that bothers you, you can always send a message to sirboulevard or me.^^ We'll take care about it.
    Okay I will remember to those things next time. I have a habit in taking things seriously. I think I need to lighten up though.

Draw a pic about Gold or/and Silver and/or Crystal in new clothes.

Don't need to be a complete coloured pic. A pencil sketch is enough. Or a doodle. You can also put pokemon or items in the drawing if you like. Just give them new clothes of your own suggestion plz.~

The deadline should be Sunday evening since that's when the announcement is... So you hurry up!
    I really cannot I could draw that good, but a will see what everyone else comes up with. Actually the annoucement in Japan was said to be a 7:30 am in Japan and depending on what time zone a person lives in the time it comes on can vary.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back