• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Sunny: Lulz. xD That was exactly my reaction when I first got that card.
    Nen read somewhere on Bulbapedia that Sird is actually based on the TCG Rocket Admin. So PokeSpe takes ideas from both the games and the cards, apparently. :D

@Jason: Nyah, I haven't read a PokeSpe fanfic in a while @A@ Imma see if that one's any good.

Years
  • whoa! omgosh! it's sird! she's returned from the dead! nah just kidding! but seriously!
    Pokespe western theme?
    yeah, i agree with all y'all said! wouldn't Yellow make a cute cowgirl though?
    Jason: i've already read that one before, but yeah, it's pretty good, but beware crystal lovers...
    System: it's ok if you're not a good sympathy person, brighten someones day person. this world needs a lot more you'rescrewed people!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • dream's-epilogue said:
    Fine...you win, Clo.....I'll join....
    *Spaz* DREAM? 8DDDD You finally decided to join! YAY!! XD Okay, we have a few questions for new members. Firstly, who is your favorite character, and do you have any favorite shippings?

Wow. That Sird thing is...Creepy. O.o But she looks a lot more prettier in that card. :3 Maybe it's because she doesn't have any killing intent on her right now?

...Dang it. Okay, so I finished the recent chapter of a fic I'm working on, which means I might have time to write a oneshot or something for that western Pokespe idea...But I don't know what I should write about them in it! XD I know I said Silver should be a bounty hunter, but I don't really want him to be the villain...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I don't have a favorite character yet, nor do I have a shipping. But, I've read a few, and I like what I've read, so...here I am. To be honest, though, I'm a little overwhelmed with all this in-depth stuff you guys are talking about...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Welcome Dream! Since it's Labor Day (at least where I am) I will actually answer my Labor Day topic last page, I think.

Red-Go to a festival with Yellow
    Green-Read a book
    Blue-Go to a festival to flirt with guys
    Yellow-Go to a festival with Red
    Crys-Work?
    Gold-Same a Blue only with girls
    Silver-Nothing

That's all for now.

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • ...Dang it. Okay, so I finished the recent chapter of a fic I'm working on, which means I might have time to write a oneshot or something for that western Pokespe idea...But I don't know what I should write about them in it! XD I know I said Silver should be a bounty hunter, but I don't really want him to be the villain...

If you made Silver a bounty hunter, I'd have a fangirlspazzdrool attack D:
    HE COULD BE A VILLAIN AND A GOOD GUY AT THE SAME TIME?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • シルバー said:
    If you made Silver a bounty hunter, I'd have a fangirlspazzdrool attack D:
    HE COULD BE A VILLAIN AND A GOOD GUY AT THE SAME TIME?
    LONE RANGER. *Shot* But he could! He could be the guy who can destroy the villains (in a kind of...brutal way, like the bounty hunters do) and also be a good guy! IT TOTALLY FITS!! XD
    Right. Sorry. So Red is the rodeo man main character, Silver is the lone ranger who travels around and stops by the town sometimes...And all the other characters would already be living in the town?
    ...But that still leaves the villain. DANG IT. *Headdesk*

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • @aurevesque: I'm not always cynical, it depends on my mood. I sort of developed that personality after I found out that I really can't comfort people. Ah, whatever. -drops math subject like a bag of bricks-

@clover: I can't do math either, so...just try.

Villains? There doesn't have to be only one, right? I can imagine Team Rocket (Old and New, I guess), since they're more into money grabbing and power and all that fun stuff. THEN GIOVANNI AND SILVER CAN HAVE A SHOOTOUT -shot-

And just for fun, I want Team Scientology Galactic. They could be the aliens. WAITTHEREWERENOALIENSINTHEWESTSHOOT.

I'm also wanting to write a Wild West Pokespe-style fic, but instead of making it a one-shot, I want to have it chaptered.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Shadow! 80 OMGAAAH. Long time no see. Nen remembers you! Welcome back~! -waves-

Anyway. Team Rocket in a western... xD -imagines Rocket grunts wearing cowboy hats and boots- -is shot- But the Silver and Giovanni shootout thing would be epic

Carr would make a really scary great western villain, but he'd need some minions. Which is probably where the Team Rocket grunts come in...?

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • I remember you, too! I've missed this place so much.

Ooh, TR in a western would be epic~ Rocket grunts would probably be his minions, yah, but maybe the Three Beasts, too? *random*

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    KATE KATE KATE YAY FINALLY -grabs, hugs-

YOU TOTALLY NEED TO READ THE LAST TWENTY PAGES FOR CRACKSHIPS. :3333

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Er, tomorrow? ^^; I have to get off soon tonight, but I'll work on it tomorrow after school. Crackships make good bait for me, I must admit~ 8D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I think the manga is the best of all related to pokémon.my favourites are Silver, (I hope in the hopefully upcoming HG/SS arc has silver with giovanni in it :). Gold, lol I like the result of his breeding xD totaro FTW!
    Ruby, although he is a dumb nut for the start of the arc, he is cool ^^ I'd really like if Sapphire and him finally get together in maybe the HG/SS arc. Red and blue(boy) are unbeatable of course ^^ I like how they age in the manga . :D
    My fav chaper is the one where Giovanni and silver come together(well more or less) with either being knocked out.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby's not a dumb nut. His motives/aspirations are different then what they should be. ;)

Nen, I love your sig! Gold, Green, and Sapphire would make an interesting crowd...

HG/SS is leaked out!!! Can't wait much longer!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    SailorShadow! Wow, that's a really, really long time ago. Like... more than a year? xD;

I'd pay to get a special chapter with just Gold, Green and Sapphire. Green would be totally annoyed with the first. And Sapphire would constant argue with him. And Gold would

just go along with his antics. XD

That makes me think of a topic~!

Which group of trainers do you ,most want to see in a chapter / saga? (Water, Grass, Fire)
    I go for Fire for obvious reasons. Though Water is more epic. (Blue, Silver and Ruby all in one? Omg.) Add Green and all the best characters right there! :D Grass is the most... plain group. :/ (I'm sorry Red... ^^;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back