• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
  • Yeah, Fire would be best to me, too. ^^;

I'm sorry I was gone for so long. My mom kept dragging me off for vacations and camps with no 'net access. TT-TT

Years
  • Nen chooses the Water group. :D Blue, Silver, Ruby, and Platina would make a seriously epic-win team. They each have really different personalities, so it'd be fun watching them all collide.

But what I'd especially like to see is Silver and Ruby together. xDD They wouldn't get along at all.
    Or would they...?
    Hee hee, FeralSoulShipping

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Which group of trainers do you most want to see in a chapter/saga? (Water, Grass, Fire)

Yeah, Water (Blue, Silver, Ruby, Platina) and Fire (Green, Gold, Sapphire, Jun). Ruby will be in an awkward spot if Blue and Silver are together. And I don't know how well his and Platina's personalities would match up. Doubt it will... I can't say what to think of Silver and Ruby.

Wow, Fire just sounds excellent. Sapphire would chomp on Gold's head if he ever touched her, Green would be annoyed by all of them. Jun would just make it too crazy. Yeah that's too much action right there.

Grass (Red, Crystal, Wally/Emerald, Diamond) hate to say it, but it does look boring. Except for Crystal and Emerald. But Red and Dia would not match up at all. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh, forgot about the D&P characters! Adding Platina makes the Water-group only the more epic. Seriously, all my favourite characters are there O_o

Except Green, of course. But he makes the Fire-group epic on its own.

(Gold and Pearl would make a lovely team. I'm sure their travel companions adore their polite, soft, civilized chatter.)

The Grass-group still remains boring, even with Dia... I'm sorry, all you! Grass Pokémon are in fact my favourite Pokémon (together with fire), but these trainers... well, they won't have that much chemistray together, I think.

Ruby's not a dumb nut. His motives/aspirations are different then what they should be. ;)
    This is late, but I have to agree on this. Let no-one speak lowly of Ruby because he's epic and has more personality than anyone else. And just because he acts a bit dumb, doesn't mean that he is dumb. (He's a very smart and able kid, as is later shown.)

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    With HGSS reveals comes fun.

This picture on SPP made me giggle, since we were talking about a "Rocket infiltration scenario" a week or two ago...I'm still hoping for an idiot!distraction!Gold scene. Would be win.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Oh gosh, that picture made me laugh too (the main character looks so cute in Rocket Grunt clothing!). That's something we can definitely look forward to in the HGSS arc in the manga <3 idiot!distraction!Gold scene would totally happen if they decide to include this in the story.

Which group of trainers do you most want to see in a chapter/saga? (Water, Grass, Fire)
    I'd have to say Fire, because even though Water would be more epic, Fire would definitely be funnier and more entertaining to watch. Their communication with each other would be greatly interesting on many levels since most of them don't really click (Gold and Green? Toss in Sapphire and Pearl and you'll get an all-out brawl sooner or later). Whereas in Water, Blue and Silver would definitely be comfortable around each other, and I bet Platina and Ruby could hit it off well. One who loves refined things, and one who is refined, afterall :> Ruby and Silver interaction would catch my eye though~

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    OHjeez

Reading over the Serebii coverage...this seems to be a case of...during the Radio Tower infiltration, you disguise yourself as a Rocket...

And since that was the plot point that still hasn't been attacked in Johto...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Has anyone mentioned that a new chapter is up on Mangafox? If not then there is.

New Chapter Spoilers

Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • ...Right. Haven't been active, missed a lot of stuff. SCHOOLANDLATINANDGEOMETRYARRGHH
    Spoiler:

Which group of trainers do you most want to see in a chapter/saga? (Water, Grass, Fire)
    O.o I saw, like, three pics for this a few days ago, with all the Dex Holders grouped together according to starter type. EPICNESS. But I can't remember where I saw it. >.> Back to google to search, I guess. But in the manga...Fire. Gold and Green AND Pearl? <333 Who would NOT want to see that? Yes, I am well aware Sapphire is the only girl in there...
    Oh yeah, that Western Pokespe fic...I may make it chaptered, dunno. I still only have a vague idea for it, so either way, it won't be up for a while. I could make it a kind of short story, with only a few chapters. I'll have to start writing stuff up in my notebook...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I mainly look forward to grass trainers the most since, I would hope they are more natural, wild, mellow, or serious. I want to see more grass Pokemon involved in the manga too...

@aurevesque
    Spoiler:

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • As much as this probably won't happen, wouldn't it be cool if Gold could join them and be a member (Or undermine them after training under them for awhile)?
    Being myself it would be funny how Silver would react. Rockets would get even more hate.

I think the new arc probably will have Gio in it since a sprite from HGSS looks like Gio hiding under a hat.

FERALSHIPPINGFEARLSHIPPINGPRECIOUSMETALPRECIOUSY >:C

Water and Fire.
    Silver and Ruby instead of Silver and Blue lD
    Or, sneak Gold over......
    -evil laughter-

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ^^

Game spoilers go under spoilers too plz.

Also, yes~ With the Release of HG/SS now in Japan, please keep some game spoilers in, well, spoilers.

......*not sure what else to say*

Hello all. 83

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    ...Right. Haven't been active, missed a lot of stuff. SCHOOLANDLATINANDGEOMETRYARRGHH

So jumping right in...AMG HGSS NEWS LEAKS!!!!! 8DDD *Spaz* I loved that pic so much. I was literally squealing on the floor. XD Hello, Gold in a TR Grunt outfit. <333 *Spaz spaz* Either him or Silver could totally do it. XD And Lati@s and Mewtwo are back, without the Wi-Fi, so could that mean...They make a return in Pokespe? At least MT, anyway, I hope. Also, the TR Executive's new names kinda...Bother me. Maybe it's because I'm taking Latin, but Greek/Roman God names? Really? I wonder if they'll make new characters in Pokespe. SPEAKING of which...
    I saw the pictures too and as well as the HGSS sprites and I have to say that Sabrina design has changed a lot, but I do like her new design. Now about the new character I expect that the writer will make new characters for the new Rocket Executives that were introduced. I am not really sure if they will make new characters for Apollo and Athena since they were actually the redesigns of the Rocket Executives in GSC who already have counterparts in this manga though and they could get a name changed or have it as a codename. Also the Team Galatic Commanders had Roman gods names though I know that Apollo and Athena are Greek gods names instead of Roman gods.

With the game being out in Japan...

JUST HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW ARC, MAY I ASK? *Shot* Come on, an estimate? Anyone? So that I can survive the next few months? >.<
    I spotted something on this page about the relating HGSS games https://netkun.com/pockemon/. I hope the writers start the HGSS arc soon though.

It is hard to decided I like all to see the Pokedex holders grouped with other Pokedex holders who have the same starter type. I especially like when the same starters types are paired up though.

EDIT: I just realize that the link I posted redirects to the homepage, but there was something related to HGSS posted on page who link is next to the Meganium though.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ...Right. Haven't been active, missed a lot of stuff. SCHOOLANDLATINANDGEOMETRYARRGHH

So jumping right in...AMG HGSS NEWS LEAKS!!!!! 8DDD *Spaz* I loved that pic so much. I was literally squealing on the floor. XD Hello, Gold in a TR Grunt outfit. <333 *Spaz spaz* Either him or Silver could totally do it. XD And Lati@s and Mewtwo are back, without the Wi-Fi, so could that mean...They make a return in Pokespe? At least MT, anyway, I hope. Also, the TR Executive's new names kinda...Bother me. Maybe it's because I'm taking Latin, but Greek/Roman God names? Really? I wonder if they'll make new characters in Pokespe. SPEAKING of which...
    [/spoiler]
    I saw the pictures too and as well as the HGSS sprites and I have to say that Sabrina design has changed a lot. Though I do like her new design. Now about the new character I expect that the writer will make new characters for the new Rocket Executives named that were introduced. I am not really sure if they will make new characters for Apollo and Athena since they were actually the redesigns of the Rocket Executives in GSC who already have counterparts in this manga though and they could get a name changed or have it as a codename.

I spotted something on this page about the relating HGSS games https://netkun.com/pockemon/. I hope the writers start the HGSS arc soon though.

It is hard to decided I like all to see the Pokedex holders grouped with other Pokedex holders who have the same starter type. I especially like when the same starters types are paired up though.

So many new things.

*A* I hope so!

Hmm... fire~
    *hugs Torchic*

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Ruby's not a dumb nut. His motives/aspirations are different then what they should be. ;)

Nen, I love your sig! Gold, Green, and Sapphire would make an interesting crowd...

HG/SS is leaked out!!! Can't wait much longer!!!
    I refer the dumb nut to the fact that he ran away before his birthday party would have been, could have saved a lot of trouble when he was to get to know that he was actually allowed to go for his quest ^^

Nen chooses the Water group. :D Blue, Silver, Ruby, and Platina would make a seriously epic-win team. They each have really different personalities, so it'd be fun watching them all collide.

But what I'd especially like to see is Silver and Ruby together. xDD They wouldn't get along at all.
    Or would they...?
    Hee hee, FeralSoulShipping
    That I wuld like too ^^

but I also like to have the'non default' pokeball openers in a group souch as gold, yellow,crys.^^

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • (Gold and Pearl would make a lovely team. I'm sure their travel companions adore their polite, soft, civilized chatter.)

Oh man, how dynamic can you get with that pair. XDD

(He's a very smart and able kid, as is later shown.)

Hence the glasses. ;D

Spoiler:

morrison said:
    I refer the dumb nut to the fact that he ran away before his birthday party would have been, could have saved a lot of trouble when he was to get to know that he was actually allowed to go for his quest ^^

Yeah, but it's not like Ruby knew that would happen. It was just bad timing overall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back